• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Heavy demand for Real Estate in Chennai

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real estate prices in Chennai are going through the roof...In many areas rates have doubled within 3-4years..

Let us look at Bangalore which is also a sprawling metro like Chennai...It is the IT capital of the country..But here rates are stable in the last 5 years...You can get properties in some areas at 2008 prices...

If you take Hyderabad another Metro region rates have reduced by 30-40% on account of Telengana agitation

In Chennai are the rates being perked up artificially...

Is there some big fish from Andhra investing heavily in Chennai market on account of Telengana?

HELLO, MR Vgane, YES WHAT YOU HAVE STATED IS 100% TRUE ,FOR NO VALUABLE ,GOOD SENSE,THEIR IS OVER RATED FOR DEMAND IN RS & ALSO FOR OTHER LAND RELATED THINGS.YES ITS ALL THE POLITICAL GAME BEING PLAYED BY THE 7th, 8th,LEVEL PERSON IN THE PARTY AND BLOWING IT TO HIGH LEVEL.(IS THERE SOME THING FISSHY? )

Are there chances of the prices coming down in the foreseeable future.? I find lots of builders are putting
up buildings on the outskirts for reasonable prices. Only disadvantage is that one is required to move away
from the city. I would not know anything about the infrastructure though they say there is no dearth of
essential services.

pc ramabadran

There is a 38 acre land and 74 acre land (just opposite to each other) in Bangalore 4 way track near EVM College is for sale.

Both lands are opposite to each other with a Road Facing of 1215 feet .

The seller is asking 2 Cr per acre (Slightly Negotiable). Anybody interested may contact me in my mobile 98421-11592 and 99521-63523.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back