• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Haunted House Valmiki Nagar- Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haunted House Valmiki Nagar- Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai

Don’t believe in ghosts? Think again, for they’re not always limited to the make-believe world of the big screen. A number of places in Chennai are testimony to this fact: they’ve acquired the ‘haunted’ tag.

25roam01.gif

Take this instance. In the serene suburb of Thiruvanmiyur, the apartment No F-2 on 3, Seward Road in Valmiki Nagar, stands out—it has the dubious distinction of being a bhoot bangla. It is said that the owner’s daughter committed suicide there some years ago, and that her spirit haunts the place.

For years, the apartment remained vacant, until finally in 2008, five friends moved in. Now however, only two remain. Initially when his friends told Anand Natesan, a fashion designer and the current tenant, that the place was haunted, he didn’t believe them. Now though, he’s less sure. “Mysterious sounds, sobs and screams emanate from this place. I haven’t seen an apparition here, but there’s an intense negative vibe. The doors slam shut every night at 2 am. I keep getting the feeling that someone is watching me. I haven’t been able to sleep in the past few nights,” said Natesan, adding that he is hoping to leave the apartment in a few months.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75MUsGuAHh4

Read more
http://www.newindianexpress.com/magazine/article308230.ece

hi

i have my own house very close this area....i have house in thiruvalluvar nagar at thiruvanmiyur....im very familiar with valmiki nagar

area...idhu enga PETTAI thaan..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back