• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Haunted Indiana home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Viewers Discretion Suggested

LISTEN! Can You Hear the Voice No One Did That Day - YouTube

EXCLUSIVE ' A gateway to hell ' : Police chief priest and considered ' owned ' children ' haunted ' Indiana homecoming and the official reports say it's no joke, revealing the evidence of evil

Latoya Ammons moved to a house with his mother and 3 children in Gary , Indiana in 2011 and began to hear footsteps in the basement

Eventually , she and her children , 12 , 9 and 8 years old , became ' possessed ' , his eyes bulge, they shake and growl

A clairvoyant said the house was haunted by demons 200

Sons were taken to the hospital after she was released unexpectedly at home - although there is a nurse and a CPS worker saw walking backwards up a wall

Speaking to MailOnline , head of the city police veteran , Charles Austin, says he became too afraid to enter the house at night and saw the moving objects and recorded whispers of fear

Catholic priest Father Michael Maginot conducted exorcisms Ammons and gave MailOnline video images and audio of strange happenings at home

Hunted : Latoya Ammons , pictured , underwent exorcism after she was 'possessed by demons '

It is a clear , calm voice - a whisper that cuts through the voices of police officers Indiana recording performances. 'Hey ' - a simple word rendered creepy because no one in the basement that day, she said , let alone heard at the time .

None of the police officers sent to investigate claims of supernatural occurrences , possession and paranormal activity in a modest rental house in Gary , Indiana, in the spring of 2012 I really think this could be anything but a hoax anything.

None of them thought they would be descending into " a portal to hell. '

But today that's exactly what Gary , Indiana police captain Charles Austin believes the basement of the mother-of - Three former family home of Latoya Ammons contained .

Speaking to MailOnline : "I came to work on Monday and I asked my sergeant if nothing has happened out of the ordinary during the weekend I said that it had produced a contact of a part , referring to a house . Carolina Street, where the mother lived with her ​​three children and her mother, her grandmother.

Since the news of the possession and exorcism of Latoya Ammons broke, the story has been met with intense skepticism by some and unswerving faith by others. But no one can remain indifferent or troubled by this strange , frightening story.

Now MailOnline spoke with key officials involved in the investigation both in the beginning and exorcism in which he concluded. And the two men - one law , one of the web - admit to having followed the same arc of incredulity gave way steadily horror , bewildered credibility.

When Captain Austin heard about it on Monday afternoon at his sergeant told him that the Child Protective Services involved . The children had been missing school and had been removed from the care of his mother, but both Ammons and his mother Rose Latoya Campbell insisted that the evil in the heart of your home was supernatural in nature.

Capt. Austin , said: " The sergeant told me that the children had been absent from school and spoke of satanic on goings He was very suspicious of it I contacted some people , high-ranking officials , decided to take a look. . .

"I went there thinking that this was just a hoax, an invented story .

Instead what I experienced that day in the spring of 2012 shook him to the core, threatened with death and became part of the documented history of one of the most disturbing and puzzling history Indiana police cases.

Please also read from here:

Inside 'portal to hell' basement of Indiana home: Relative tells how children were 'satanic chanting' and saw 'black monster' | Mail Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back