• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Happy Father's Day 2015 (Sunday, 21st June)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JR

Hare Krishna
Hero-Dad-On-Fathers-Day-.jpg

many fathers in their old age become overly dependant on their children -specially daughters if they are widowed.

In recent film 'PIKU" A Bachan becomes excessively dependant on unmarried daughter played by deepika padukone and makes her life hell.

I know many such old fathers who take refuge in their daughters homes after losing their wives.

when will fathers change and stop hanging on to their daughters and let them live their lives.

they are many times responsible for damaging the lives of their daughters by undue interference in their married life and creating rift between them and their

husbands.

many fathers in their old age become overly dependant on their children -specially daughters if they are widowed.

In recent film 'PIKU" A Bachan becomes excessively dependant on unmarried daughter played by deepika padukone and makes her life hell.

I know many such old fathers who take refuge in their daughters homes after losing their wives.

when will fathers change and stop hanging on to their daughters and let them live their lives.

they are many times responsible for damaging the lives of their daughters by undue interference in their married life and creating rift between them and their

husbands.

Many daughters love their father.

They know it is he who took them to kinder garden school when they are young kids, High school and to College at times to pickup and drop. The protection, love and affection showered by the father cannot be measured. It is he who took care of his daughter as a friend, guide and philosopher besides being a great dad.

Now is it not the turn of the daughter to take care of her dependent father?

Do you have any idea about the
Maintenance andWelfare of Parents and Senior Citizens Act, 2007 which imposes such responsibility on children to take care of aged parents,especially their necessities like providing them food, cloth and medical assistance.

Love and affection on parents cannot be detached one fine morning like detaching a compartment of a train.

Appeal to all parents who intentionally staying along with their daughter and bothering them, please go and see movie PIKU immediately and observe the moral and leave your daughter to settle in her life by not interfering in their affairs. If you are dependent, go to Delhi, there is a Member who will take class on match making, learn the tricks of trade, try to make a living, I mean second innings .lol

Here in Chennai, I know a Member of this very same Forum took very good care of her mother for along time and I know she will also read this posting. Will she support?

Please visit the following link to know more about Maintenance and Welfare of Parents and Senior Citizens Act, 2007:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maintenance_and_Welfare_of_Parents_and_Senior_Citizens_Act,_2007

Last edited by a moderator:
The best gift that a girl could ever receive is the assurance that her father is always going to be there for her

I think every married female would prefer her husband to play the role of "always being there for her"

Only a female with an Electra complex would want her father to be there 24/7!LOL

PJ sir is looking at the issue from fathers point of view.being always there for daughter

Some married ladies would like their husbands to be always there for them.

It would not be harmful if both husband and father are both always there for a girl.

Depending on circumstances the girl has the option to decide on whom she could depend

She could depend on one ,if that person does not satisfactorily deliver, she could try the other.lol

I think every married female would prefer her husband to play the role of "always being there for her"

Only a female with an Electra complex would want her father to be there 24/7!LOL

DAD is always DAD for daughters whether she is married or not!!
He will be there to support her unconditionally all the time.

only for a few married daughters think otherwise!!

Last edited:
PJ sir is looking at the issue from fathers point of view.being always there for daughter

Some married ladies would like their husbands to be always there for them.

It would not be harmful if both husband and father are both always there for a girl.

Depending on circumstances the girl has the option to decide on whom she could depend

She could depend on one ,if that person does not satisfactorily deliver, she could try the other.lol

Krish Sir

Their roles are different; DAD is always a DAD for a daughter in her all ages!! He will support her unconditionally always.

Last edited:
You Know P J sir

I too have a daughter.

Dads many times become an issue between daughter and son in law as daughters have a way of comparing and making the husband do all that dad did for them before

marriage

Most dads firmly believe son in laws are monsters ill treating their daughters and keep spying [they call it keeping a watchful eye] for any sign of abuse.

Most son in laws fear their wifes father more than their wives.

Many dads wreck their daughters lives by their extra care and interference in lives of daughters.They remain blind to their daughters actions and mostly blame the son

in law for everything.

The most dangerous thing is Dad is always a dad for daughter of all ages and is a lifetime nuisance for all son in laws. lol

You Know P J sir

I too have a daughter.

Dads many times become an issue between daughter and son in law as daughters have a way of comparing and making the husband do all that dad did for them before

marriage

Most dads firmly believe son in laws are monsters ill treating their daughters and keep spying [they call it keeping a watchful eye] for any sign of abuse.

Many dads wreck their daughters lives by their extra care and interference in lives of daughters.They remain blind to their daughters actions and mostly blame the son

in law for everything.

The most dangerous thing is Dad is always a dad for daughter of all ages and is a lifetime nuisance for all son in laws. lol

hi

SAAS KABHI BAHU THI....LOL

You Know P J sir

I too have a daughter.

marriage

in law for everything.

Please do not generalize Krish Sir!

Not always true!LOL

My dad loves to find fault with me when it comes to my husband.

I remember once I received a phone call from a friend and I was talking to him and my father later asked me 'who I was speaking too"

I said one of my co docs and my father said "I have never heard you speak so sweetly even to your own husband!"

Then just say if I come to my parents house with my husband and my dad sees me sitting down watching TV he will tell me 'cant you make a drink for your husband?"

But actually my husband would not even want a drink yet!LOL

Then if I am hungry and eat something..even before I put the food in my mouth my dad will asked me"have you served your husband food before you eat?"

So Krish ji..not all dad's are a nuisance for their Sons In Law!LOL

Renukaji

Son in law hugging fathers and mothers also exist.

My son has a mother in law who keeps pulling up her daughter for acts of commission and omission.

His wife does not like her mother visiting her.lol

Renukaji

Son in law hugging fathers and mothers also exist.

My son has a mother in law who keeps pulling up her daughter for acts of commission and omission.

His wife does not like her mother visiting her.lol

dear Krish ji,

But nothing beats what my elder brother did when I got married!

After I got married my elder brother openly told my husband that "I pity you ...dont give my sister too much face..make her get up in the morning..make idlis for you..draw a Kolam and ask her to mow the lawn before she goes to work"

My Father In Law started laughing hearing this.

Then my elder bro hugged my husband and said "best of luck..you need it"

You see everyone was assuming I would make a horrible wife!LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back