• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Happy Deepavali Wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Deepavali wishes

Dear nannilam_balasubramaniam,
Your name suggests that you are from Nannilam. My co-brother is native of and resides in Poongulam. 3 Kms from Nannilam. His name is G.Sivaraman. My wife hails from Parthiyur 13 Kms from Nannilam.and My father-in-law is KV Venkataramani. My father in law is no more, Do you know any member of the two families
Thank you for your Greetings. I do not remember exactly. My friends and relatives were there in Parithiyur and
I used to go there quite often. I may have to recollect through my relatives. All the best for having established
a contact.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur Chennai 53

Dear Balasbramaniams, Thanks a lot for your wishes. I have served in Ordnance Factories at Poona/ Jabalpur & noe settled in Madras I have a few family friends who served in Avadi Factories. Or they may know me. My wife is an Astrologer. We lead a happy life & always ready to be useful to our Community.
A.Srinivasan

Dear Balasbramaniams, Thanks a lot for your wishes. I have served in Ordnance Factories at Poona/ Jabalpur & noe settled in Madras I have a few family friends who served in Avadi Factories. Or they may know me. My wife is an Astrologer. We lead a happy life & always ready to be useful to our Community.
A.Srinivasan
Dear Mr Srinivasan,
You have mentioned Ordinance factory Jabalpur. My father C V Balasubramanyam also worked in CDA factories Jabalpur and we lived in ordinance factory quarters Khamaria. My father was popularly Known as CVB mama. He was a good carrom Board and Ball Badminton player. He was also the secretary of Tamizh Mandram Jabalpur. We were in Jabalpur from 1962 to 1970. Do you by chance know my father

A.Srinivasan

I joined my service in Poona in Defence Accounts Department and Private Companies for a few years. Later I
joined DRDO i.e. ARDE Pashan Pune and moved over to Chennai on transfer. I retired from Service during 2005
and I have had lot of friends in Jabalpur, Aravankadu, Trichy and in Avadi too. Thank you for your contacts.
Wish you all the best to both of you.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur Chennai

Dear Mr Sureshkumar

Wish you all the best and I do not have direct contacts with your father. Thank you
very much and it is very nice to interact with each other through this forum.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur Chennai

namasthe !
you are right that youdo not take anything serious while you are within the code dharma .but in present day environment ,we must Analise the situation
with regards,
narayanan
Thank you very much for your greetings. I generally do not take any thing serious but we must
be within the codes of dharma.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur Chennai

namasthe !
you are right that youdo not take anything serious while you are within the code dharma .but in present day environment ,we must Analise the situation
with regards,
narayanan
You may be write; but sometime situation varies or the tone of writing varies but what I mean is
humility in us. Suggestion is welcome. God bless you.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur Chennai

What happened to the posting of Mr. vngrao he had a link here to show Kamakshi in different forms.. I got the email but not here.. strange.. did you withdraw this message Mr. Vngrao???

Dharmo Rakshathi Rakshithaha

We all wish that everyone would have celebrated the festival in a fitting
manner. When we submit our soul to the God, it is known as Aathma
Nivedanam. In "Shanti Pat" it is said as follows:

Om Sahanavavathu Sahanena Punakthu
Sahaveeryam Karavaavahai
Dejasvina Vatheethamasthu Maa Vidvishavahai
Om Shanthihi Shanthhi Shanthihi

It means that, we all grow together, all live together,
all read together, all develop our knowledge together,
we all live together without any disturbance to our friendship with a broad mind.

On this occasion we all pray together we all live happily without any sorrow
and troubles in our life. At the time of destruction, When Narakasuran was
asked, he said everyone should celebrate that day happily. Hence Deepavali
festival is a happy day to everyone.

Let us pray God that he blesses us with all wealth and to think of him always
in our life until our soul remains in this boolokam.

God bless every one.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur Chennai

wishing fellow members the but belated greetings.

i was lucky enough to be in chennai this deepavali. after 19 years a deepavali in india, after 39 years a deepavali in chennai.

i burst box of atom bombs, 2 1000 piece sarapadakkam, some nice boosvaNams, a few lakshmi vedis, a couple of new things, ie mulitple boosvaNams all together with flowery bursts on reaching the crescendo :) the hand was firm and needed no second attempts to burst the noiseys!

chennai was as noisy, colourful and smoky as i remembered it. and not to forget the rains. lots of it, with stagnant water as usual :)

Last edited:
Thank you very much. The proverb only says as "belated not never". Please do
not worry about the Greetings for posting it late. This forum, if I am correct, is to
exchange our views with good spirits. Wish you all the best.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur Chennai

Dear Mr. Balasubramanian, I always like the phrase "Dharmo rakshathi Rakshtaha " If you follow dharma & do righteous things, you will be protected by dharma

Let us try to emulate & persons like you are needed in our group.
A.Srinvasan ( Rishikesan ) for this site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back