• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Happy Deepavali Wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deepavali Greetings
Wishing you prosperity for the coming year!

May your Deepavali be a special time You've been dreaming of. May your home be filled with laughter and special joys of giving, And your lives be filled all through the year with all the joys of living. Hope this Deepavali is a new beginning and finds all your wishes coming true.

Last edited:
Deepavali Greetings

I would like to take this opportunity to wish Mr Pravinji and his team a Happy
and Joyous Deepavali. I pray Siruvachur Mathurakali Amman, to give them
all joy, happiness and long life for doing this valuable social service. And
Goddess Saraswathi, Lakshmi and Mahalakshmi for their blessings to shower
on this team always. I and my family members Wish you all once again.

Balasubramanian

Greetings

Hope the festival of lights enlightens your home and heart with peace and serenity. Wishing you loads of joy and happiness, on Deepavali.

Thank you for being a member in and contributing to TamilBrahmins.com

On this happy and joyous occasion of Deepa Oli, I pray Lord Venkateshwara for all
his Blessings to the entire Team of Tamil Brahmins and its Members for a very happy,
long life and prosperity.

Suguna Balasubramanian
Ambattur Chennai

Let us all pray Siruvachaur Mathurakaliamman, the most powerful deity, and chant
daily Jaya Mathurashtakam for peaceful, continuous happiness and prosperous life
on this occasion of Deepavali

Balasubramanian
Vijayalakshmipuram Ambattur Chennai

Hope the festival of lights enlightens your home and heart with peace and serenity. Wishing you loads of joy and happiness, on Deepavali.

Thank you for being a member in and contributing to TamilBrahmins.com
Asatoma Sadgamaya
Thamaso Maa Jyothir Gamaya
Mrithyor Maa Amrutham Gamaya
Aum Shanti Shanti Shantihi

Meaning: Lead me from the unreal to the real. Lead me from darkness to light. Lead me from death to immortality. May there be peace everywhere.

Happy Deepavali to all - May the festival of Lights bring us peace and happiness

Happy Deepavali to all - May the festival of Lights bring us peace and happiness in the days to come.

May God bless you all.

a.sundararaman

Chanting Siruvachur Mathurakaliamman Stuthi written by Shri GA Ramachandra Sastri
removes all obstacles, evils/sunyam, blesses early marriage to all boys/girls and to
those who have no child. Siruvachur is located near Perambalur on the Tiruchy-Chennai
High Way and the Temple is open only on Mondays and Fridays. One visit to Sri Mathurakali
Amman Temple will bring lot of changes in one's life. According to some details,
She is a powerful Deity, who gave Darshan to Adi Shankara and Sri Sadashiva
Brahmendra installed SriChakra at this Temple.
King Darma Varman, the Chola King was blessed with a Child and he was instrumental
for establishing the temple according to some legends. It is also mentioned that Goddess
Parvathi at the instance of Lord Shiva came down to this Temple in the form of Kali and
continue to stay here to drive away the evils and bless the local people.

Deepavali Greetings

Thank U Mr Ramu. We reciprocate the same to you and to your
family Members. We wish you all the best. I give below a sloka
which Lord Krishna recited to Arjuna on the last day just before
winning the War in the Bagavad Gita

Hantha De kadayishyami Divya Hyathmavibudaya
Prathanthaya Gurusreshta Nasthyantho Visthrachasya Me

If this Sloka is recited/chanted on the Deepavali Day either before
and/or after Ganga Snanam whether nine or eighteen or one hundred
eight times it is said that one is supposed to attain akanda aiswaryam.

Wish you all the best once again

Suguna Balasubramanian
Ambattur Chennai

Asatoma Sadgamaya
Thamaso Maa Jyothir Gamaya
Mrithyor Maa Amrutham Gamaya
Aum Shanti Shanti Shantihi

Meaning: Lead me from the unreal to the real. Lead me from darkness to light. Lead me from death to immortality. May there be peace everywhere.

Thank you for your message of Greetings. We wish you and your family members
a Happy Deepavali.

Balasubramanian
Vijayalakshmipuram Ambattur
Chennai

thanku praveen,
may god bless u with happiness all through the year...sunkan

Attachments

• happy diwali.jpg
    happy diwali.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 78
Dear All, I send my Deepavali Greetings to you all . I and my wife are in Florida/ U.S. on vacation. about25 families, mainly Doctors & families live in this area at a radios of 30 to 60 Miles. For the last 6/7 years on the initiative of the ladies ( most of them are Tamil Brahmins) These families celebrate the festivals in this season , Navarathri Gulu, Deepavai etc First time all ventures to perform a Drama ( Deepavali in 50s/then in 80 s and 2011) myself, my wife acted as couple celebrating Deepavali of 1950 period. along with Son / daughter-in-law & grand children. ) I t is the community celebration, (by us & for us)

All are rich Doctors , with no ego, simple, down to earth, All do all jobs, no prestige whatsoever. We both are the eldest in the group. They respect us much , heartily.

A.Srinivasan ) & Mrs Janaki

Hi All:

Wishing one and all and the families the happiest of Diwali, good health, peace and prosperity.

My special thanks to Praveen who had the creativity to think of and providing us a great platform, to meet the other brothers and sisters and share/vent the goings on in our every day lives!!

Peace everyone.....

Happy Deepavali wishes

Thank U for Mr Sunkan and wish you all the best on this happy occasion.

It is very nice to know Mr Srinivasan Sir and Mrs Janaki Madam have a
nice time in US remembering their old days and enjoying Deepavali with
our people at a foreign soil. It has all become possible because of
Mr Praveen who has facilitated us to have a common high platform to
exchange our views on line. We are indebted to thank him always for
this great gesture and facilities. Hats off to you Mr Praveen.

Let God give you all the strength and energy with vigour to serve this
great cause. We are also thankful to your Team for giving us all the
opportunities.

Mr Praveen. I am 65+. I do not know how old are you. Still my pranams
for this excellent service.

Sarve bavanthu sukinaha Sarve santhu niramayaahaa
Sarve bathrani pashchanthu Ma gashchith dukka bakbaveth

Om Shantihi Shantihi Shanti

Balasubramanian
Vijayalakshmipuram Ambattur
Chennai 600053

On this auspicious occasion of Deepavali, I would like to recite the following for
the good cause of every one.

Om Sri Aadhisanthana Gaja dana danya vijaya veera Mahalakshmaiyai Namo Namha
Sri Lakshmi Gubera Devechasarva Sowbagya Dayine
Sowmyam Sowkyamcha Chathuryam Dehime Sowmyanayaka
Om Hreem Shreem Lakshmi Guberaya Namaha

Suguna Balasubramanian
Ambathur Chennai

Dear nannilam_balasubramaniam,
Your name suggests that you are from Nannilam. My co-brother is native of and resides in Poongulam. 3 Kms from Nannilam. His name is G.Sivaraman. My wife hails from Parthiyur 13 Kms from Nannilam.and My father-in-law is KV Venkataramani. My father in law is no more, Do you know any member of the two families

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back