• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Government sells one crore bags of Amma Cement; 1.3 lakh families benefit

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Chennai a 50 kg bag of cement sells for Rs 400...Providing same at Rs 190 by Amma is really commendable

Government sells one crore bags of Amma Cement; 1.3 lakh families benefit

The State government has sold one crore bags of Amma Cement till date benefiting 1.33 lakh families.

Launched early this year for the benefit of poor and middle class people, the government decided to supply cement at a subsidised price as the market price was considered too high.

According to the scheme, cement was sold at Rs.190 per bag through Rural Development Department, Civil Supplies Corporation and Self Help Groups affiliated to the Tamil Nadu Women’s Development Corporation.

In all, Amma Cement was supplied through 470 godowns across the State. For those constructing houses below 1,500 sq.ft, the government was supplying 750 bags of cement and 10 to 100 bags were being sold for those repairing houses.
From the day it was launched in January, one crore bags had been sold as on July 16, weighing 5.17 lakh metric tonnes.

The scheme was not only bringing down the cost of construction, it also provided quality cement, according to an official release from Tamil Nadu Cements Limited. It has also launched a toll free number 1800-425-22000 for public to know the details of the scheme, the release added.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities...amilies-benefit/article7436193.ece?ref=tpnews

It is a good scheme.

I hope it gives a thrust to housing for the poor and the middle class

alongwith it , the cost of land for residential purposes should get reduced . It has got skyrocketed.

A new approach to housing based on Transit Oriented Development[TOD} is being tried in delhi near metro tracks-extending upto 500metres on both sides of MRTS with high

rises with FAR[floor access ratio] of 400 - which they say will meet 25 percent of housing needs of delhi

A large scale attempt can be done by govt or private agencies as metros are just coming up in chennai ,bangalore and other places.

It will really bring down property prices.

In Delhi NCR property prices have crashed about 25-30 percent after housing for all by 2022 announced by urban development ministry.

The other side of the coin

The Scheme was launched in January 2015. News report pertains to March 2015

குமரியில் முடங்கிய அம்மா சிமெண்ட் திட்டம் நடவடிக்கை எடுக்க மார்க்சிஸ்ட் வலியுறுத்தல்

நாகர்கோவில், : மார்க்சிஸ்ட் மாவட்ட செயலாளர் முருகேசன் வெளியிட்டுள்ள அறிக்கையில் கூறியிருப்பதாவது: தமிழக அரசு பொதுமக்கள் கட்டுமானம் மற்றும் வீடுகள் பழுதுபார்க்கும் பணிகளுக்கு அம்மா சிமெண்ட் திட்டத்தின்படி குறைந்த விலையில் சிமெண்ட் பெற்று கொள்ளலாமென அறிவித்தது. ஒரு மூடை சிமெண்ட் வரிகள் உட்பட 190 ரூபாய் என விலையும் அறிவித்தது. 100 சதுர அடிக்கு 50 மூட்டைகளும், 1500 சதுர அடி கட்டிடத்திற்கு 750 மூட்டை சிமெண்டும் பெற்றுக் கொள்ளலாமென அறிவித்தது. மாவட்ட கலெக்டரும் சிமெண்ட் வாங்கும் வழிமுறை பற்றி விளம்பரம் செய்திருந்தார். இதனால் ஏராளமானோர் சிமெண்ட் கேட்டு மனு கொடுத்ததுடன் பணமும் கட்டினர். சிலருக்கு மட்டும் 50 மூடை சிமெண்ட் அம்மா திட்டம் மூலம் வழங்கப்பட்டது.அதற்கு பிறகு யாருக்கும் வழங்கப்பட வில்லை.

வங்கிகளில் பணம் செலுத்தி வரைவோலை வாங்கி சம்பந்தப்பட்ட அலுவலகங்களில் செலுத்தியாகிவிட்டது. தற்போது சிமெண்ட் கிடைக்கவில்லை. அதிகாரிகளிடம் கேட்டால் முறையான பதிலும் இல்லை. இதனால் பல கட்டிடங்களின் பணிகள் துவங்கிய நிலை யிலேயே உள்ளது. வெளிச்சந்தையில் சிமெண்ட் மூடை 400 ரூபாயை தாண்டிவிட்டது. வீடு வைப்பதற்கு வங்கிகளில் கடன் பெற்றவர்கள் குறிப்பிட்ட நாளில் பணி முடிக்க முடியாமல் வங்கி அதிகாரிகளின் நெருக்கடிக்கு ஆளாகின்றனர்.எனவே, கலெக்டர் இப்பிரச்னையில் தலையிட்டு வங்கியில் பணம் செலுத்தி வரைவோலை வாங்கி ஒப்படைத்த பயனாளிகளுக்கு உடனடி சிமெண்ட் கிடைக் கவும், இதர பொதுமக்களுக்கும் நியாய விலையில் சிமெண்ட் கிடைக்கவும் தேவையான நடவடிக்கை எடுக்க வேண்டும். இவ்வாறு அவர் தெரிவித்துள்ளார்

Source: http://www.dinakaran.com/District_Detail.asp?Nid=440936&cat=504

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

அம்மா சிமெண்ட் வழங்குவதில் முறைகேடு ! : காத்திருப்போர் பட்டியல் அதிகரிப்பு

Tamil_News_large_1252020.jpg

காட்டுமன்னார்கோவில்: காட்டுமன்னார்கோவில் ஒன்றியத்தில் வீடு கட்டும் பயனாளிகள் 4000 பேருக்கு டோக்கன் வழங்கியும் இதுவரை அம்மா சிமெண்ட் வழங்கப்படவில்லை.

வெளி மார்க்கெட்டில் சிமெண்ட் விலை 400 ரூபாய் வரை விற்பனை செய்யப்படுவதால் ஏழை மக்கள் மற்றும் அரசு சார்பு உதவித் தொகை பெற்று வீடு கட்டும் பயனாளிகள் அதிக விலை கொடுத்து சிமெண்ட் வாங்க முடியாமல் தவித்து வந்தனர். அதனை கருத்தில் கொண்டு தமிழக அரசு நுகர்பொருள் வாணிப கழகத்தின் மூலம் ஒரு மூட்டை சிமெண்ட் 190 ரூபாய் விலையில் ஏழை மக்களுக்கு வழங்க உத்தரவிட்டது. தமிழகத்தில் உள்ள 470 கிடங்குகள் மூலம் அம்மா சிமெண்ட் பொதுமக்களுக்கு வழங்கப்பட்டு வருகிறது. குறிப்பாக இதில் சிமெண்ட் பெற, வீடு கட்டும் வரைபடம், வி.ஏ.ஓ., ஆர்.ஐ., ஒன்றிய அலுவலர்கள் உட்பட நான்கு அலுவலர்களில் எவரேனும் ஒருவரிடம் சான்று பெற்று சமர்ப்பிக்க வேண்டும். வீட்டின் சதுர அடி அளவிற்கு ஏற்றார்போல் சிமெண்ட் மூட்டை வழங்கப்படுகிறது.

காட்டுமன்னார்கோவில் நுகர்பொருள் வாணிப கழகத்தின் மூலம் காட்டுமன்னார்கோவில், குமராட்சி ஒன்றிய வீடு கட்டும் பயனாளிகளுக்கு சிமெண்ட் வழங்கப்படுகிறது. அதற்காக ஒன்றிய அதிகாரிகளும் பயனாளிகளுக்கு டோக்கன் வழங்கி வருகின்றனர். அந்த டோக்கன் மூலம் அவர்கள் குடோனில் சிமெண்ட் பெற்றுக்கொள்ள வேண்டும். இந்நிலையில் காட்டுமன்னார்கோவில் ஒன்றியத்தின் மூலம் தானே மற்றும் பசுமை வீடு கட்டும் பயனாளிகளுக்கு அம்மா சிமெண்ட் பெற 4000 பேருக்கு டோக்கன் வழங்கப்பட்டு காத்திருப்பில் உள்ளனர். ஆனாலும் இதுவரை சிமெண்ட் வழங்கப்படாமல் ஏமாற்றம் அடைந்து வருகின்றனர். இந்த பிரச்னையால் ஒன்றிய அதிகாரிகளை பொதுமக்கள் சிறை பிடிப்பது, பிரச்னை செய்வது போன்ற நிலை தொடர்ந்து வருகிறது. இந்நிலையில் காட்டுமன்னார்கோவில் ஒன்றிய சேர்மன் மணிகண்டன் மற்றும் ஒன்றிய கவுன்சிலர்கள் நேற்று அரசு கிடங்கிற்கு சென்று ஏன் வீடு கட்டும் பயனாளிகளுக்கு இன்னும் சிமெண்ட் வழங்கவில்லை என கேள்வி எழுப்பினர். அதற்கு இம்மாத இறுதிக்குள் அனைவருக்கும் சிமெண்ட் வழங்குவதாக நுகர்பொருள் வாணிபக்கழக அதிகாரி உறுதியளித்தார்.

Read more at: http://www.dinamalar.com/news_detail.asp?id=1252020

Last edited by a moderator:
Portland cement is the most common type of cement in general use around the world, used as a basic ingredient of concrete, mortar, stucco, and most non-speciality grout. It was developed from other types of hydraulic lime in England in the mid 19th century and usually originates from limestone. It is a fine powder produced by heating materials in a kiln to form what is called clinker, grinding the clinker, and adding small amounts of other materials. Several types of Portland cement are available with the most common being called ordinary Portland cement (OPC) which is grey in color.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portland_cement

In USA and Canada the cement goes through a rigorous test. I do not know what procedure is used in testing in India? Is Amma Cement as good as ACC or Madras cement? Are there any quality controls? Or for that matter does it matter? What if Amma cement quality is bad and the building collapses or fails, what is the recourse?

The entire North-American cement industry participates in this program. It involves sending participants samples of cement that must undergo all chemical and physical tests required. The results are then compiled and a report is produced. If discrepancies are seen in same tests that are completed on the calibration samples, recommendations are made by the CCRL and corrective action is taken immediately
This program involves a specialized technician visiting the facilities and checking all the equipment used, as well as the working method of our technicians. Following this audit, a report is prepared and corrective actions are taken if discrepancies are observed.
The St-Basile cement plant laboratory has a 5 rating – the highest rating issued by the CCRL.

Let us assume that Amma Cement is comparable to ACC cement (????), why is it cheaper? Yes ACC cement you have to pay premium for name and corporate overheads, but is everything else the same?
I suspect Amma Cement is government subsidized product just as other Amma products ware. Then it is a form of redistribution of wealth. These measures are temporary by nature. The welfare schemes have a price and are not sustainable over a long period of time.

Last edited:
I suspect Amma Cement is government subsidized product just as other Amma products ware. Then it is a form of redistribution of wealth. These measures are temporary by nature. The welfare schemes have a price and are not sustainable over a long period of time.

It is a Government subsidized product.

Please go thro this following news report:

"Now, TN rolls out subsidized 'Amma cement'

CHENNAI: In yet another populist scheme, Tamil Nadu government on Monday rolled out the 'Amma Cement', where it will sell the key construction component at a subsidized rate.

According to the scheme, launched by AIADMK supremoJayalalithaa as chief minister in September last year, the government will procure two lakh tonnes of cement from private sector and sell it at Rs 190 per bag in all corporation, municipalities and other local body limits.

The original cost of a cement bag is about Rs 360 here and the price will be reduced to nearly half under the scheme.

Souce: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...bsidized-Amma-cement/articleshow/45759517.cms

Availing ‘Amma Cement’ is not something like buying a match box at a petty shop.

This exercise involves lot of formalities which includes Eligibility, Registration, Waiting list, making it more cumbersome.

Eligibility

A person engaged in the construction of house is eligible for Amma Cement only if he is planning to construct a maximum plinth area of 1500 square feet. He is eligible for a maximum allotment of 750 bags at the rate of 50 bags per 100 square feet of building construction.

Persons interested in buying Amma Cement should submit the approved building plan or a certificate obtained from the village administrative officer, revenue inspector, supervisor of the rural development department or road inspector of the department as evidence of building construction. After calculating the amount payable for the cement based on their requirements, the buyers should purchase a demand draft in a bank, submit the same to the godown in-charge official and register for purchase of Amma Cement.
The seniority list would be prepared based on the date of registration, and the cement bags would be supplied to the buyers based on this seniority number.

Interested buyers have been asked to obtain the acknowledgement from the godown-in-charge after submitting the documents and the demand draft. The buyers should transport the cement to their work sites at their own cost. If necessary the buyers could check the weight of the cement bags at the godowns.

Soure: http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...hase-of-amma-cement-begins/article6787486.ece

To sump up buyers are required to submit the certified plan permit of their buildings obtained from agencies or certificates issued by the village administrative officer/revenue officer/panchayat union supervisor/panchayat union road inspector. Those who want to renovate or repair their houses can avail 10 to 100 bags of the subsidized cement.

These are some normal formalities for getting subsidised items to prevent its misuse and black marketing.

Most desiring to build a house should be able to get these done efficiently.

After all we have lived with permit quota raj for more than 65 years.

The papers mentioned above are not difficult to arrange .It may take a few days .

These are some normal formalities for getting subsidised items to prevent its misuse and black marketing.

Most desiring to build a house should be able to get these done efficiently.

After all we have lived with permit quota raj for more than 65 years.

The papers mentioned above are not difficult to arrange .It may take a few days .

Sitting at Delhi and writing what one's empty mind says is different.

Practical difficulty experienced by every citizen who desire to avail the subsidized Cement is to be experienced, especially at Tamil Nadu.

Members who have absolutely no idea of experience in dealing with the State Government at Tamil Nadu in getting the required certificate at time. can write that it is something like buying 'Mysore Pa' at Krishna Sweets.

Instead writing postings, will the member commit in writing that he is confident of delivering of 100 bags of cement within a month's time after getting all the required statutory certificates from the respective Government Offices?

He has absolutely no knowledge about as to how many people are in the Waiting list in every District?

He has absolutely no knowledge as to how long they have been in the waiting list for allotment of Cement bags

He has absolutely no knowledge as to when these people who are in the waiting list will see their turn.

Again and again coming here and writing something imaginary statements which are nothing to do with facts and figures seems to be passion of this member

How pathetic..

It is a Government subsidized product.

Please go thro this following news report:

"Now, TN rolls out subsidized 'Amma cement'

CHENNAI: In yet another populist scheme, Tamil Nadu government on Monday rolled out the 'Amma Cement', where it will sell the key construction component at a subsidized rate.

According to the scheme, launched by AIADMK supremoJayalalithaa as chief minister in September last year, the government will procure two lakh tonnes of cement from private sector and sell it at Rs 190 per bag in all corporation, municipalities and other local body limits.

The original cost of a cement bag is about Rs 360 here and the price will be reduced to nearly half under the scheme.

Souce: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...bsidized-Amma-cement/articleshow/45759517.cms
Thanks baluji.
So the taxpayers are footing the bill for Amma to get credit.
That explains.
We all write from our experience. I have never resided in TN, but I know a little bit about construction. I am going to express my views with "my knowledge". If the ground reality is different, somebody will give me the right information. In India if need it done, you have to pay somebody. I do not know those tricks, so I may have to hire the right person. So instead of chiding me to be London, NY, or Delhi, you can explain it.

Thanks baluji.
That explains.
We all write from our experience. I have never resided in TN, but I know a little bit about construction. I am going to express my views with "my knowledge". If the ground reality is different, somebody will give me the right information. In India if need it done, you have to pay somebody. I do not know those tricks, so I may have to hire the right person. So instead of chiding me to be London, NY, or Delhi, you can explain it.

Prasad Ji,

My posting No.3 conveys the agony of general public in availing the subsidized cement at Tamil Nadu. These two articles are news reports published in Tamil Dailies and if they are against facts, anyone is free to sue in the Court of law.

This scheme which is aimed at to help the poor and middle class section in constructing their own dream house involves strenuous exercise.

Initially those who desire to construct a house building, should necessarily go in for getting the plan approved either with the MMDA and with the local Panchayat as the case may be.

And this exercise of dealing with the Government Office in getting the plan approved cannot be explained here as one has to grease palms of staff at several stages besides being running from pillar to post.

Thereafter he has to approach a bank and by remitting the entire amount in advance, get a Demand Draft for the number of bags of cement.

And then he has to approach the god own concerned and register himself by submitting the Demand Draft etc and patiently wait.
Now it is the luck.

If he plans for construct the building in summer, completing these formalities will lead him to end up with construct in winter by the time there will be escalation in prices of other building materials.

There are umpteen number practical difficulties involved in availing such scheme viz.the agony of getting the building plan approved, subsequently Registering with the god own concerned and above all to wait for delivery of cement bags. The waiting period is uncertain. Though you have paid the entire amount being the cost of cement bags in advance, you may not have the idea as to when the cement bags will be supplied. By the time when the cement is delivered, the mason/contractor engaged by one,. will not be free to take up the job immediately. Again one may have to wait.

Some see problems and difficulties in everything.

they would like to get cement like we get water on opening a tap or light on turning on a switch.

people want freebies and subsidies on a platter.

this is a mind set.

no one is going to knock on ones door and deliver cement at half cost just like that.

if one wants subsidised cement one has to take some pains and provide also some wait time.

I waited for a few years to collect a subsidised MIG flat in delhi . I waited one year to collect an educational loan for highr studies for children.

One should be prepared for such things for anything less than the market rate.

Open market is always there for those in urgent need.

There is a laid back style for getting any subsidised product or service.

One should take it as a bonus if one gets it easily in a short time.

Thanks baluji.
That explains.
prasadji
There is always speed money route for those who want anything urgently.lol

but if one decides not to use this route , still one can get it after a few months.

Heavans are not going to fall if we get subsidised cement after a few months of application

Some see problems and difficulties in everything.

they would like to get cement like we get water on opening a tap or light on turning on a switch.

Some usually see everything as 'cake walk' only in their colourful dreams repeat dreams and come here to write whatever they felt in their dreams which is totally nothing to do with ground reality. If one asks for any basis, data, proof, etc you will be getting only an evasive reply or a more vague, blunt and ambiguous reply.

For such 'dream world wanderers' , this Forum becomes a pass time and write to their heart's content and add on to their postings count.

Amma Cement is not a freebie.

One pays the subsidized price after completing all the strenuous formalities well in advance and wait, wait and wait in agony.

Arm Chair alleged torch bearers conveniently overlook the facts and figures and spew their dream world experiences instead of looking at the reported irregularities involved in the distribution.

Such inconsistent postings are flooded in this Forum everyday.

There is a basic attitude to living .

There is a good, bad and ugly element to most propositions.

When when launches a project , one should be prepared along with the good some unsavoury things.

No point in lamenting.

When someone opts for a subsidy, they are not paying the market price for it. They stand to gain enormously.So why crib for delays due to wait time?

There is a basic attitude to living .

There is a good, bad and ugly element to most propositions.

When when launches a project , one should be prepared along with the good some unsavoury things.

No point in lamenting.

When someone opts for a subsidy, they are not paying the market price for it. They stand to gain enormously.So why crib for delays due to wait time?

It is tax payers money that is being paid to the Cement companies. The Cement companies are paid the whole price and it is sold on subsidized rate to the poor and the middle class.

One should not forget that it is the tax payers money that is paid to the Cement Companies.

One should try to understand the system.

Nothing comes here freely and one has to pay price for it.

Some don't seems understand anything freely unless they pay price for it.

It is tax payers money that is being paid to the Cement companies. The Cement companies are paid the whole price and it is sold on subsidized rate to the poor and the middle class.

One should not forget that it is the tax payers money that is paid to the Cement Companies.

With the understanding the member has , does he hope to get subsidised cement faster than others in Queue?

With the understanding the member has , does he hope to get subsidised cement faster than others in Queue?

Members who have absolutely no understanding about planning and execution, can very well wait for anything including their breakfast till dinner time. lol

Subsidy is like taxes. You rob the rich to pay to the poor. It is done all over the world, so it is normal. But in India the cut taken by the middleman is huge and in the process neither the rich nor the poor get the benefit of the system.

My father built the house in 1950's, cement was in ration, Steel was in ration. So there were unexpected delay because of the supply problems. In India you can not avoid it (at least at that time).

அம்மா சிமெண்ட் விற்பனையில் முறைகேடு: வெள்ளை அறிக்கை கோருகிறார் ராமதாஸ்

சென்னை: அம்மா சிமெண்ட் விற்பனை குறித்த வெள்ளை அறிக்கையை தமிழக அரசு வெளியிட வேண்டும் என பாமக நிறுவனர் ராமதாஸ் வலியுறுத்தியுள்ளார்.இது தொடர்பாக அவர் வெளியிட்டுள்ள அறிக்கையில் கூறியிருப்பதாவது:-

Read more at: http://tamil.oneindia.com/news/tamilnadu/ramadoss-accuses-tamilnadu-government-231421.html
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

அம்மா சிமெண்ட் விற்பனை குறித்த வெள்ளை அறிக்கை வெளியிட ராமதாஸ் கோரிக்கை!

சென்னை:
அம்மா சிமெண்ட் விற்பனையில் முறைகேடு நடந்துள்ளதாகக் குற்றம் சாற்றியுள்ள பாமக நிறுவனர் டாக்டர் ராமதாஸ் அது குறித்த வெள்ளையறிக்கை வெளியிடவேண்டும் என்றும் வலியுறுத்தியுள்ளார்.

இது தொடர்பாக அவர் வெளியிட்டுள்ள அறிக்கையில்,

" அம்மா சிமெண்ட் விற்பனைத் திட்டத்தின்படி இதுவரை ஒரு கோடி சிமெண்ட் மூட்டைகள் விற்பனை செய்யப்பட்டிருப்பதாக தமிழ்நாடு சிமெண்ட் நிறுவனம் அறிவித்திருக்கிறது. இதை ஒரு சாதனையாக காட்டுவதன் மூலம் சிமெண்ட் விற்பனையில் நடந்த முறைகேடுகளை மறைக்க முயல்வதாக தெரிகிறது.

தமிழகத்தில் சிமெண்ட் விலை விண்ணை முட்டும் அளவுக்கு உயர்ந்திருப்பதால் அதை கட்டுப்படுத்த நடவடிக்கை எடுக்க வேண்டும் என்று பா.ம.க. தொடர்ந்து வலியுறுத்தி வந்தது. அதையடுத்து அம்மா சிமெண்ட் விற்பனை திட்டத்தை கடந்த செப்டம்பர் மாதம் ஜெயலலிதா அறிவித்தார்.

ஆனால், அடுத்த இரு நாட்களில் ஜெயலலிதா ஊழல் வழக்கில் தண்டிக்கப்பட்டு சிறையில் அடைக்கப்பட்டதால் அந்த திட்டம் கிடப்பில் போடப்பட்டது. அதன்பின்னர் ஜனவரி மாதத்தில் இத்திட்டம் நடைமுறைப்படுத்தப்பட்டது. ஜனவரி 10 ஆம் தேதி முதல் தமிழகம் முழுவதும் 470 கிட்டங்கிகளின் மூலம் அம்மா சிமெண்ட் விற்பனை செய்யப்பட்டு வருகிறது. ஒவ்வொரு மாதமும் தனியார் சிமெண்ட் நிறுவனங்களிடமிருந்து 2 லட்சம் டன் சிமெண்ட் கொள்முதல் செய்யப்படும் என்றும், அரசு கிட்டங்கிகளின் மூலம் மூட்டை ரூ.190 என்ற விலையில் விற்பனை செய்யப்படும் என்றும் முதலமைச்சர் ஜெயலலிதா அறிவித்திருந்தார்.
அதன்படி பார்த்தால் அம்மா சிமெண்ட் திட்டத்திற்காக இதுவரை 12.5 லட்சம் டன், அதாவது 2.5 கோடி மூட்டை கொள்முதல் செய்யப்பட்டிருக்க வேண்டும். அம்மா சிமெண்ட் விலை குறைவு என்பதால் அவை உடனடியாக விற்பனையாகியிருக்க வேண்டும். ஆனால், கொள்முதல் இலக்கில் 40% மட்டுமே விற்பனை செய்யப்பட்டுள்ள நிலையில் அதற்கான காரணம் என்ன என்பதை அரசு விளக்க வேண்டும்.

Read more at: http://www.vikatan.com/news/article.php?aid=49704

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back