• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Good place to stay in Vaideeswaran Koil

hi

i think better to stay in kumbakonam.....which is very close to vaitheswaran kovil....there are nice hotels in

kumbakonam...i visited vaitheswaran kovil some years back...may be some changes now....

I have stayed here on several occasions in the past . I have not visited the temple in the past 4 years.This hotel has free parking and good vegetarian restaurant. About 2kms from the temple on the highway. This hotel is ideal if you have a car. If not choose a hotel on the sannidhi st that leads to the temple tank hardly few meters away from the temple entrance. They don't have restaurant!

The temple requires better maintenance and cleanliness

Nearest town is சீர்காழி . மாயவரம் is nearer than Kumbakonam!

If possible visit the temple where Nandanar moved the Nandhi !

Pranams

Am planning to visit Vaideeswaran Koil next month. We are a family of 4 adults and need information on good place / hotel to stay
Best would be the Devasthanam Guest House if you can get it. Cheap and reasonably comfortable if you get Ac accomodation.

Stay near Grugram, Kaveri river just 100 ft away and home stay is good.The name is Anugraha Homes Contact: Mr Raji-9150188057.Indivudual house with balcony for clothing dry, hv kitchen for cooking too with fridge, hall with bed and mattresses and two bathrooms
and split air-conditioners.They charge RS.700 per day for two and 1400 for four.It is a free and best home to stay.Enjoy.

Pranams

Am planning to visit Vaideeswaran Koil next month. We are a family of 4 adults and need information on good place / hotel to stay

There is one lodge called Sriram Lodge in Amman Sannadhi. The owner of the lodge is Sri Subha Ganesan and his mobile nos. are 9894279302, 9943365302 and LL 04364 279717. The tariff is reasonable and have air conditioned rooms also.

Yes I remember to have had lunch there . I purchased one saree from them( 9 கஜம் - அம்மனுக்கு சாத்தியது) If possible visit Thirunagari - birth place of திருமங்கை ஆழ்வார் which is nearby - Together with Thiruvalli they are known as twin Divya Desam.

Latest ads

Back