• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Girl 's Most Awesome Matrimonial CV And It’s Going Viral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girl's Most Awesome Matrimonial CV And It’s Going Viral

Pillai, a professional currently working in a Bangalore-based startup, said that the matrimonial profile made her come across as someone who was ‘desperate to get married’, and so she decided to take the matter in her own hands and make her own matrimonial CV.

In her CV, she described herself, her likes and dislikes, and what she wants from life. She then asked her parents to send this to anyone who ‘had the nerve to ask for her hand in marriage

CV-1024x522.jpg

Needless to say, this website went viral soon after, with like-minded women all across the country appreciating her for stepping up and doing what she wanted

This Girl From Bangalore Has The Most Awesome Matrimonial CV And It's Going Viral

ALSO READ FROM HERE

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...am-not-marriage-material-wont-grow-long-hair/

Last edited:
Girl's Most Awesome Matrimonial CV And It’s Going Viral

Pillai, a professional currently working in a Bangalore-based startup, said that the matrimonial profile made her come across as someone who was ‘desperate to get married’, and so she decided to take the matter in her own hands and make her own matrimonial CV.

In her CV, she described herself, her likes and dislikes, and what she wants from life. She then asked her parents to send this to anyone who ‘had the nerve to ask for her hand in marriage

CV-1024x522.jpg

Needless to say, this website went viral soon after, with like-minded women all across the country appreciating her for stepping up and doing what she wanted
This Girl From Bangalore Has The Most Awesome Matrimonial CV And It's Going Viral
ALSO READ FROM HERE
?I wear glasses, am not marriage material, won?t grow long hair? | The Indian Express

Nothing great or unique. These are the normal minimum requirement and expectation of any well educated girl these days. The girl has not mentioned anything about the age of the boy/man she is looking for. I meet all the criteria(to the dot except perhaps the beard which can be grown any time) she has stipulated now as well as when I was looking for a life partner 25 years back. But the years that have gone by can not be left out of the arithmatic. LOL.

excellent. It is frank , honest and clearly says what she is and what she wants.

if a girl writes like this , some conventional boys will get scared and marry any other girl available without setting any terms.lol

Last edited:
the girl is open, frank , straight forward

she is clear about what she wants and does not.

I wish she gets a match of her choice.

she is far better than the hypocritical types available in matrimonial sites .

She is weird...there is no such thing as gender being a Tomboy.

Anyway she looks kind of somewhat lesbian.

her short hair and preference for not having kids makes one suspect her sexual orientation.perhaps many cannot accept that she says she is an atheist and does not like to have ilaws with her.thats the secret wish of all girls.

this preference for bearded characters sounds a bit dicey. probably Abraham lincoln is her hero.

She looks 'ultra-Westernized'.

20 yrs ago when I was of marriageable age, we guys weren't so Westernized, inspite of having been into trendy/Westernized schools and colleges...!

There seems to be a vast difference in the mindset and behavior of youngsters... more and more pointing to 'Westernization'! 20 yrs from now, maybe they will want to advertise for Lesbian relationships, who knows??

hi

she is not interested in so called MARRIAGE....just have time pass boy for live in ,,,,,better to be lesbian...THE POOR AMMAANJI

WILL BE SAVED....

this girl has made it to prime time national channel.

rajdeep sardesai of a prominent english channel put out her profile.

it appears to reflect the mindset of youngsters towards arranged marriages

parents would do well to reflect and learn their lessons

She looks 'ultra-Westernized'.

20 yrs ago when I was of marriageable age, we guys weren't so Westernized, inspite of having been into trendy/Westernized schools and colleges...!

There seems to be a vast difference in the mindset and behavior of youngsters... more and more pointing to 'Westernization'! 20 yrs from now, maybe they will want to advertise for Lesbian relationships, who knows??

Dear JR,

She is not really westernized..she just has poor fashion sense!LOL

Dear Renu,

Let us not postmortem the CV of that girl.

Let us wish her to get a suitable bearded guy soon! :hug:

Dear Renu,

Let us not postmortem the CV of that girl.

Let us wish her to get a suitable bearded guy soon! :hug:

There is nothing Awesome in her profile.. It only shows how for the mind is corrupted and I would like to say just short of perversion and scant respect for the marriage which an 'institutions'..not arrangement..

TVK

I really do not see any perversion of mind or corruption.

I see an independant girl setting terms for a mate not wanting to be a temple going ,inlaws suffering doormat .

she is in no way showing disrespect for the institution of marriage, she is simply stating her 'donts ' and 'dos

she is not telling anybody to enter into any arrangement with her.

hi

all sardars in punjab are having nice beards.....even many vadhyars are having beard tooo...
wow both ends of spectrum ,sikhs from punjab and vadhyars from deep south are covered.

that increases her appeal to the whole country.

I really do not see any perversion of mind or corruption.

I see an independant girl setting terms for a mate not wanting to be a temple going ,inlaws suffering doormat .

she is in no way showing disrespect for the institution of marriage, she is simply stating her 'donts ' and 'dos

she is not telling anybody to enter into any arrangement with her.

I think she posted this for fun and she is not serious about getting married.

She should go out and fall in love..then she will understand life better.

the way profiles are posted in matrimonial sites, one tends to think they are for fun as far aas girls are concerned

parents post them and they also have fun.

I do not think most parents are interested in getting their daughters married if they are working girls .

Most girls look at profiles of boys as they would the latest fashion garments with no intention to buy.

Only someone entices them with soft talk or promises of foreign placement or similar things they might be tempted.

Our girls know their worth and set harsh terms and clear about what they do not want

Last edited:
There is nothing Awesome in her profile.. It only shows how for the mind is corrupted and I would like to say just short of perversion and scant respect for the marriage which an 'institutions'..not arrangement..

TVK

Well said.
I second your opinion Sir

RRji
this girl posted her profile to protest depiction of girls in matrimonial web sites.

she did not want

herself to be wrongly projected.

when one reads what parents write about their daughters ,one is revolted .they are forced to depict them as mostlytraditional with a minor modern living exposure. they are forcibly made temple going types. they are made to dress in garish sarees which are revolting. their salwar kameezes make them look like film extras.the worst is they post photos taken in their backyard or made for college admission forms. it is mostly revolting

they are forcibly made temple going types. they are made to dress in garish sarees

Let this member visit VISA Balaji Temple located at Chilkur near Hyderabad and see for himself how the young generation in Jeans and T shirts comes here voluntarily and do circumambulation. Nobody compels nobody influence or force/persuade any one. This temple attracts huge number of young devotees every day. There are lot of such things happening around us.

The visa granting Balaji of Chilkur

During the eighties, a few students who faced rejections at the Chennai consulate prayed at the temple and their wish was fulfilled

In northern state of Punjab, a gurudwara is believed to help those planning to immigrate to other countries. Once the wish is fulfilled, they offer aircraft to gurudwara. Down south, people believe that a visit to a temple is a sureshot success to get visa to go abroad. Believers throng this place—popularly known as Visa Balaji temple—at Chilkur in Ranga Reddy district of Andhra Pradesh, about 20 km from Hyderabad.

Hundreds of students planning higher studies in the USA, Canada or Australia or professionals seeking a H1 (B) visa to the USA first pray for the blessings of the Visa Balaji even before applying for their visas. They believe that Visa Balaji will see that the consular staff will stamp on their passports without any trouble. It will not end with one visit to the temple. After the wish is granted, the devotees make it a point to return to thank the deity for the favour bestowed upon them.

Read more at: The visa granting Balaji of Chilkur

Last edited by a moderator:
......... this girl posted her profile to protest depiction of girls in matrimonial web sites.

she did not want herself to be wrongly projected...........
Many mod girls don't depend on their parents to post their profile! But, some parents post without their knowledge, may be

to show the polite nature ( :becky: ) and when the talk comes about marriage 'locking inside a room' episode will follow! Or... the

experience that my cousin brother had, will happen!

My handsome cousin rejected many photoes of prospective brides and finally selected a very pretty girl. He wanted his parents

to proceed further. On the day of 'poNNu pArkkal', the groom's party was waiting for the girl to return home. The girl coolly came,

holding her fiance around his waist and introduced to all of them, including her parents! :dizzy:

P.S: This happened in late 70s! :)

RRji
Most modern girls do not take posting of profile by parents seriously

Only when someone is brought home to meet the girl , she wakes up.

They are horror struck and they mentally compare the parents choice with their class mates [boys] or office mates and decide a known devil is better than a parents choice.

it is often the familiarity factor with a known person that takes precedence over an unknown hero selected by parents.

many times the known person they choose are indecisive and require a catalyst like another fellow turning up to see the girl and girl forces him into submission in

desperation.

it has happened in my extended family also . she got engaged to my relative and then went to the fellow she loved and forced him to accept her.that fellow succumbed.

She coolly ditched my relative .

what matters is whether a girl gets what she wants . let everyone else be damned .

the girls parents , my relative and his parents were devastated.

the girls parents disowned her for a lifetime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back