• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Get Together in Chennai

Status
Not open for further replies.

praveen

Life is a dream
Staff member
A spinoff from this thread
http://www.tamilbrahmins.com/general-discussions/3217-thanks-tb-meeting-drsundaram.html
It would be great to have an informal meeting of members.
Many of us have met/spoken individually, but this one is more of all of us coming together to put faces to names and just to know each other.

Naturally, the first one to be in Chennai :D.

So, on a date/day that is convenient to all of us, why dont we meet and get to know one another?

Tentative dates:-
Dec 5th of 6th or any other time.

Place:-
Depends on the number of ppl confirming participation.

I request members based in chennai to attend 22nd Nov 2009 function at sanskrit college, Mylapore, Chennai.

We can decide about future meet there itself.

All the best

unfortunately I could not attend the 22nd Swayamvaram.I read in times of india that it was very well conducted and well attended.
Net meeting if in Chennai I will definitely attend.
thanks and best wishes.
ebsmanibalki

Just a few days left. Please confirm before thursday, so that we can finalize this :)

Informal meeting in Chennai

Iam looking forward to meeting the members.However on Dec 6th if we could meet before 4 in the afternoon I can attend as there is a function in our family in the evening

"NAMO NAMAHA".long awaited one.if the date suits then many may take advantage of this golden change.since imay be landing only on sixth at chennai i may miss the same.wishing all the best.with namaskars.v.lalithakumar "SHIVO YO NAAMAROOPAAPYAM DHEVI YAA SARVA MANGALA NAMASAMASTHA PUMSAM SARVADHICK JAYA MANGALAM"

If it is 6ty I cannot make it.
If the next meeting can be scheduled in the Adya area I may be able to make it

Dear Sri Naveen,
I have attended the Swayamvaram on 24th Nov. But I could not make out this meet as I will be out of Chennai upto 12th December 2008. Best wishes for a good begining. R.Venkataraman.

Ok. We have about 14 confirmed and 3 probables.

Any preferred location where we can meet? Coffeeshop?

Lets meet on Saturday, 5th at around 5.30 pm.

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back