• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

financial help for education

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please reach me at [email protected]. I am just helping people on random basis. In some manner, i am against theformation of these monolith insitutions as these institutions are subsequently captured by wrong doer or not concern people whether it is the temple or madams which has few thousands of crores.

Whom are they accountable. They claims to represent hindus and brahmins. god knows

I am just doing the bit which i can do.

dear Sarathy

what Mrs.Chitra (cook) says is that since she has already getting loan from bank she is required money only for other expenses like books,exam fees, increase in transport (which bank is not giving) coems aroung Rs.6000 to 10000 p.a. For her even Rs.1000 is big amount and she is in desperate need. her daughter now finished 10th and ts to join +1. Per year fees is Rs.7000/-.

your comments please

dear sir,
i have sent 2k to praveen for the fund. this is in addition to my committed amount to srividhya(BE) III yr (5K) which i will b sending shortly.
regards
eswaran

dear Mr.Sarathy

I've recd the cheque from your brother. I don't have words to say for the help you've extended. THANKS ,this single word does not fullfill the feelings & emotions what is in my mind and also my sisters. God really bless you & your family with good health & wealth for ever and I wish you keep doing the same help for all the people who are in real need.

I've given the phone no. of the cook Ms.Chitra to your brother. More than my sister she will feel happy if any help is givn to her by our members.

Once again thank you so much

DEAR SARATHY

swetha atlast got admission for B.com in ethiraj college.

per term fees is Rs.10500 (2 terms per year).

kindly arrange to mobilise fundwhich will be of great help

Dear sir,
Please refer to my post dated 17-4-07 n 13-5-07 wherein i have recommended financial help for further studies for 3 students namely Ishwarya, Gayathri, Chandrasekar and 2 students for their primary education.

Ishwarya and Gayathri have got admission into Meenakshi College for Women, Kodambakkam, Chennai-24 in B.Com and has paid an amount of Rs.6000/- each. Kindly arrange to send the amount to these individuals directly.
S.Chandrasekar has got admission into Vivekananda College(Ramakrishna Mission) in B.Com and has paid Rs.990/- . The amount may be sent directly to him.

Yogesh and Muthukumar studying in 4th std have to pay Rs.200/- per month.(from June) I request you send the annual school fees of Rs.2400/- each to the school directly under intimation to the students.

The details of their address and phone no: have already been furnished in my previous posts.

Thank you,
K.N.Mahalingam

Dear Mr. Mahalingam:
Thank you for your posting requesting funds for education of various students. It seems you are under the impression that tamilbrahmins.com is loaded with money, waiting for people like you telling us where to send the money!!
Far from it! We just help out needy students as and when someone requests it and IF and WHEN enough members send in donations. Right now, we are trying to pay for one student for whom we were committed since last year. We still aren't getting enough donations in spite of many appeals.

How about you and your friends contributing to tamilbrahmins.com for this purpose? Even if all of you send about Rs.500 or Rs.1000 each, it will help out several students.
Please pass the word around and try to collect money for this purpose.

Thank you for your help.

Sri Mahalingam,

I have sent you a private message. Kindly check & respond.

dear sarathy

Your brother has given Rs.5000/- to Ms.chitra (cook) . She was overwhelmed and extended her sincere thanks to you. She explained everything about herself to your brother. As i've already told that her son is studying by obtaining loan, but the problem is she has to pay monthly interest of Rs.1500/- every month and increases every year when the loans added up. she is earning only Rs.2500/- p.m. by cooking and I've also given job for her and she is not able to cope with all her expenses since 70% of income goes as interest and her husban is an auto driver and also heart patient.

Her daughter has got admission into +1 and she has paid fees of Rs.7500/-.

I know there are so many people who are in desperate need, but requesting you to help her by mobilising with other donors.
She has requested me to write everything on her behalf.

Requesting all the donors to come forward to help

Regards

latha

Attachments

• EINSTEIN-TIME-TRAVEL-newopticalillusions.jpeg
    EINSTEIN-TIME-TRAVEL-newopticalillusions.jpeg
    131 KB · Views: 478
Dear Latha:
Have you contributed to our annual drive for donations? Look, we have over 815 members and about 150 active members. If we could receive about Rs.1,000 (on average), we will have Rs.150,000 to distribute. It seems only a handful of members continue to donate.

Talk is cheap. You have to put your money where your mouth is!
Unless members open up their hearts and contribute, how can we afford to help out all these needy people?

joint efforts

Silverfox,

I agree with you. Once the trust is done i will forward my contribution. further i feel all memebrs must contribute and we must have the list of beneficairy published in thenet along with the justificaiton.

dear sarathy

Any donors for contributing to Swetha who got admission for B.Com in Ehtiraj college?

Thank you for your reply for Ms.Chitra(Cook) with reagrd too interest part. Since she is in desperate need of money I'm often troubling you for the contribution. she has to pay teh interest part by this month end and after that only Bankl will release the 3rd year fees.

dear sarathy

Any donors for contributing to Swetha who got admission for B.Com in Ehtiraj college?

Thank you for your reply for Ms.Chitra(Cook) with reagrd too interest part. Since she is in desperate need of money I'm often troubling you for the contribution. she has to pay teh interest part by this month end and after that only Bankl will release the 3rd year fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back