• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Feminist Conundrums in Tamilnadu

Short report:
A famous social activist and writer did not report her molester because a) the molester was non-brahmin b) the activist feared she will be considered a brahmin stooge if she reported.

Tamil-nadu style social justice has reached a Crescendo!

Does the activist deserve sympathy because she has fallen deep into the chasm of dravidian propaganda or does the activist deserve what she got (not the molestation but criticism of her act) as she allowed herself to be subsumed by her hate for brahmins?!

Meena Kandasamy wrote that one of the reasons she maintained silence about the assault on her was because she had received her first pay check in her life from the wife of the alleged sexual predator.

The other reason that she gave was that the “optics of the complaint would be read wrongly” as the professor who invited her as a UGC visiting fellow at Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) was a Brahmin.

She apparently feared that going against her alleged molester would amount to being branded as a “Brahmin-stooge”.

meena-kandasamy-sexual-assault-tweet-non-brahmin.jpg

Basically, this Dravidian Stockist who is a self-proclaimed feminist writer says she didn’t report her non-Brahmin molester at JNU in order to prove her “social justice” credentials. In essence, she protected a sexual predator just because he was a not a Brahmin.

This confession by this Dravidian Stockist writer shows that in Dravidian land, being a Brahmin is bigger crime than being a sexual predator.

Her morals dictate that an offender can be let off just for not being a Brahmin. If one were to extrapolate an hypothetical situation by that logic, the likes of Meena Kandasamy and other Dravidian Stockists won’t hesitate to scapegoat an innocent Brahmin even if he didn’t commit the crime. After all, Dravidian thought attributes every human vice to Brahminism, not the perpetrator.

What is sickening about this mindset is that it implicitly conveys that men in the Dravidian ecosystem can abuse any woman and get away with it, as they’re their ideological brethren. According to Meena Kandasamy, victims are supposed to feel duty-bound to save such sexual predators as “Brahminism” is the bigger danger.

Meena’s statement doesn’t happen in a vacuum. Such openly Brahminphobic/Brahminmisic behavior been incentivised and nurtured over a century by the Dravidian movement spearheaded by land owning dominant castes. Only in Dravidian utopia, one can find a ‘feminist’ whose primary concern with her offender is his caste and parades saving him as a badge of honor.

This protection of sexual predators is not new in Dravidian land. It would do good to recollect the Lulu Group sex scandal which involved a bunch of Dravidian Stockists involving in debauchery by luring sexually unsatisfied women through a Facebook group. When a member of their own ilk exposed the disgusting indulgences, she was excommunicated as she had noted the involvement of some of the bigwigs of the Dravidian establishment who tacitly kept protecting one of the main sexual predator named ‘Periyar’ Saravanan.

Meena’s episode tells a lot about the Nazi-level hatred that Dravidian Stockists like her share towards the Tamil Brahmin community. The Dravidian prism looks at society in the binary of Brahmin & Non-Brahmin just like how Nazism viewed society as Aryan and Jew.

This sheer hatred towards the Tamil Brahmin community comes despite being just 2% of the state population, having zero MLAs, zero MPs, virtually non-existent in the state bureaucracy and dwindling land ownership. They are not even present in 90% of Tamil Nadu’s geography.

Despite being a victim of a crime as heinous as molestation, if an ideology dictates that fighting imaginary Brahminism is more important than ensuring the perpetrator doesn’t abuse more women, then the ideology and the adherents that uphold it are rotten beyond redemption.

Dear Shri KB,

You are right. The hate towards Brahmins is deep rooted in TN. But I think it is essential for Brahmins to not counter it with negativity but work on setting the things right. This is based on my premise that all humans are basically good including the Americans. It is the play of maya that projects various shades of people.

But reality on the ground is equally important and it is necessary to finely balance dichotomy. The best course is not to be offensive but fortify the defence. A perfect defence also serves as the best offence.

Having said it is not as easy as is said. Practising is totally a different ball game and the various dynamics at play makes the accomplishment a formidable task.

Overall the course to follow is be patient and wise. My favorite slogan for this is

It may be beyond Gods but not beyond sincere and genuine efforts.

Last edited:
There are people with zero higher level thinking. We call them variously as hard core pragmatists or 'pahutharivu thinkers'. Zero higher level thinking does not mean lack of intelligence but only no regard for finer aspects. They are as logical as one can get but that is used for selfish purposes. They are a unique breed and it does take the employment of all the best qualities one has and also a lot of patience if one wants to make them see reason.

Dear Shri KB,

You are right. The hate towards Brahmins is deep rooted in TN. But I think it is essential for Brahmins to not counter it with negativity but work on setting the things right. This is based on my premise that all humans are basically good including the Americans. It is the play of maya that projects various shades of people.

But reality on the ground is equally important and it is necessary to finely balance dichotomy. The best course is not to be offensive but fortify the defence. A perfect defence also serves as the best offence.

Having said it is not as easy as is said. Practising is totally a different ball game and the various dynamics at play makes the accomplishment a formidable task.

Overall the course to follow is be patient and wise. My favorite slogan for this is

It may be beyond Gods but not beyond sincere and genuine efforts.
Sravnaji,

This news item was shocking even to me who is very much familiar with the dravidian ideology.
I thought a women would never compromise her dignity for anything but I was obviously wrong! That is why I think the women probably deserved sympathy because she felt that she had to keep quiet of her molestation to be in the good books of dravidian tamils. And note all this because the professor who invited her happened to be a brahmin. See there is not even the usual pretense of "we are only against brahminism but not brahmins" here. They were always against brahmins only. Brahminism was a ruse they invented to fool utterly gullible people.

I shared this news item to highlight this and also as a means to inform the brahmin community how bad things are in TN because our community people seem to be in some state of stupor completely oblivious to these happenings. I understand your point about negativity but we also should understand reality. I think we, as a community, are extremely lucky that our state is a part of Indian union. Otherwise, our plight would not have been any different from say the plight of tamils in Srilanka. That is my opinion.

Although you quoted a nice thirukkural in the end, it, in a way, puts the onus on brahmins themselves. That is neither correct nor fair because the situation has come about because of constant goebbelsian propaganda of dravidian tamils against brahmins. So if you think you can change this by changing your own behavior, you would be wrong. That is the maya here!

Dear Shri KB,

I agree with you that it is difficult to change calcified attitude by changing our own behaviour. I am making the above statement also based on my own experience.

The other albeit equally or if not more important factor is the prevailing nature of time. Since at present 99 out of 100 people atleast have a distorted view of reality, the problem of changing even one of them assumes humongous proportions.

But the trick is in understanding the following trick of nature. Nature creates two kinds of people. One who believe in nature and the other who believe only in self. Both are equally divided in number. But according to yugas inclination changes. So in Kaliyuga those are good in nature temporarily side with the other group because that group gradually establishes itself.

The point is to understand the above truth and apply accordingly. If we focus our appeal to those who sync with nature it is easier to pull them back to this side. Without a great majority the other group is forced to compromise and come down from their position.

Even implementing the above takes a lot of thinking and efforts as those in power will do all they can to not let it happen.

But in theory it is possible and there is hope.

Latest ads

Back