• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Best place to retire in Tamilnadu / Kerala

SubramaniamVK

Namaskaram to elders and hi to others!

I am posting this request to get general view of forum members + their expert opinions:
I am living in Gulf for the past few decades and would like to settle down in south india.

My expectations are as follows:
1. 2 or 3 BHK house + a big garden (entire family interested in growing vegetables & fruits)
2. Near to a city/ airport (within 2 hours drive)
3. Basic facilities like local market, bank, atms, hospitals, post office.
4. Less air pollution and good ground water.
5. Good internet connection
6. Most importantly prefer to visit temples at least 3-4 times a week, so at walkable distance is preferred.

I don't mind staying in village or smaller town as well as far as the above conditions are satisfied.

Look forward to receive some suggestions.

Thanks
Subram

Latest ads

Back