• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Evolution of Soul..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an interesting, thought provoking discussion with Sashank Sriram on my Vedic studies blog. I thought of presenting it for a larger discussion. While I may sound like dismissive of many spiritual practices, I just want to clarify that I am not. I am just presenting an alternative, rational approach which I believe was the approach of Rishis who were indeed scientists of their age, in my understanding.

Sashank Sriram

Hi,

I just read your blog on Vedic Studies and it is very interesting. You described the purpose of existence as the expansion and evolution of the Supreme Soul. I just have some questions in mind and I would really like it if you answer it to me.

If the purpose of the soul is to evolve continuously, until it reaches a state of absolute knowledge, then I understand that the soul was immature at the beginning of the universe. Is that what you meant..? What was in existence before the creation of the universe?

My Answer

Very good and great question

Sashank Sriram,

Thanks.... :)

My Answer

In my understanding, Nasadiya suktam says the soul wanted to evolve and realize itself.. It 'self'..

Our universe is a result of that expansion/evolution of that supreme consciousness. The Atman or Supreme Consciousness, evolves into quantum world, force fields, thermodynamics, biological life etc wherein consciousness level evolves one after another.. As biological beings evolve with more knowledge and intelligence, it is more and more closer to that realization of the Self.

As consciousness level rises and rises and builds more and more, we move farther away from our starting point. For eg., we have more knowledge, but less instincts than tribes that lived centuries ago, as we move far away from nature.

But when we go deeper and deeper and have more understanding, we convert more of that instincts into higher level knowledge that can be analyzed and processed. Thus we are in the process of realizing our-selves.

Will the evolving 'Intelligence' of this Universe reach that goal of 'Self' realization..? I don't know..

So its like, you want to realize yourself.. You are not immature.. You want to know your 'self' because you are inquistive or just have a lot of time at hand, not worrying about day to day living... You follow some rituals (say yajnas) rules procedures to attain that realization.. This is what is happening with that Supreme consciousness, in my view.

That Supreme consciousness is performing this Yajna. This Universe is a result of Yajna, a sacrifice, where one is sacrificed to build another and more complex beings. There are laws (dharma) and Order (Rta) that guides this Yajna. The result of this Yajna is our Universe.

Thus Atman, the Supreme Soul or Supreme consciousness, when it expands becomes brAhman (evolutionary soul).

Nasadiya suktam says what was behind these or before these cannot be known or only partly known.. Once we get into quantum world, this 'partly known' is the way of life. For eg, when we measure velocity or momentum of a particle in quantum world its position cannot be known at all.. It is because position does not exist, when we look at momentum.. If position is known, then momentum does not exist..

When we analyze matter, consciousness does not exist. When we analyze consciousness, matter does not exist.

Sashank Sriram

Thanks.........I would also like to know, because we cannot do everything in 100 years of lifetime, how is it possible to achieve that transcendental state? We are also not going to remember our past births, taking into consideration that reincarnation is true

My Answer

Our desire to realize our 'Self' derives from the desire of the Supreme Self to realize itself. The desire of the Supreme Self resulted in our Universe being converted from a bundle of energy or consciousness (or whatever that was) into bundle of fermions and bosons and evolving further.

The same desire manifests in us and takes us through different methods like meditation, Penance etc.

DhyAnam as a procedure makes our brain and body better and prepare ourselves to gain more knowledge. It is a wholesome exercise.
Tapas is 'heat' or 'thermal energy' is a measure huge 'motion or movement or hard-work of particles'. Tapas on anything is working hard to achieve it, exhibiting that energy.

I think people have mis-understood these and created a big 'halo' out of them.. :) - that is my view.

Transcendental meditation helps. But a transcendental state helps only so far as it sharpens our intellect. It is not true realization.

Vedic philosophy is not giving up or achieving a state of 'Nirvana'. It is seeking more and more. It is evolving newer deeper knowledge in everything around us.

In my view we need to be like Rishis. Rishis were indeed doing what scientists are doing now. That is to 'observe' and develop knowledge. They did not give up anything. They were acquiring more and more in a sustainable way.

We need to acquire more and more knowledge. More science more technology that helps us to understand nature better, use nature but does not destroy it.

If our seeking knowledge destroys nature then we will also be destroyed. So we need to evolve knowledge in a balanced way.

Universe is about grow or perish. Growing or evolving or expanding is Brahman. If there is no Brahman we perish. If there are wrong moves by us in that evolutionary path that stops the evolution, nature will destroy us and start afresh again.

Even our evolution is the same. Grow or Perish. We will perish if we are static. We will perish if we grow unsustainably. There is no other way except to grow but to grow/evolve sustainably.

Sashank Sriram

Are there other routes to accomplish this realization, in this highly complicated diverse world?

My Answer

In my understanding till now, Vedas see biological beings and their consciousness as an evolution of the Supreme Consciousness.

This is almost pretty much what modern science says except that science does not understand consciousness as it tries to identify or locate consciousness as a finite item. As I explained previously, Consciousness is more a 'quantum' item which cannot be found at all, when the matter aspect is seen.

So the question is, to evolve sustainably to higher intelligence levels (real higher intelligence) is just science enough..?

While science is purely materialistic, vedas by describing this process as a process of evolution of consciousness, brings a balancing perspective to it..

I would say we need to explore more and understand our vedic roots, which gives us the perspective that we are a product of that consciousness and it is our responsibility to evolve sustainably as otherwise we will get destroyed. We need to figure out the ways to evolve sustainably.

There are several practices that people developed like tantric, substance abuse, agnosticism (of naga sadhus who do not abhor anything) etc in search of that 'Self' realization. But these were developed because people thought they can realize the Supreme consciousness within them..

When we are the thoughts of that supreme consciousness, it is simply impossible for us to realize our 'brain' or our 'supreme conscsiouness' by abusing our brain that was made of few pounds of protein and fat.. We can at the most 'fake' it. We need to understand that we are the embodiment of that consciousness.

As Nasadiya suktam says one cannot understand what is behind all this fully. So we need to respect that 'will' of that evolution and keep evolving ourselves.. That is the way. This is my view of what the original vedic seers taught..

Sashank Sriram

Thank you very much for allocating your time to clear my doubts. Bye

Me

Welcome.

-TBT

Last edited:
Consciousness is neither evolved nor diminished.It is subjective existence according to the body in which we are born. Like the way sun's reflection is not properly reflected in dirty,drainage water, our consciousness will not get its full exposure in lesser living beings.It is not getting evolved but our understanding is according to the evolution of ourselves from single cell to superior intelligent organisms :pray:

My Answer

In my understanding, Nasadiya suktam says the soul wanted to evolve and realize itself.. It 'self'..

-TBT

Firstly...very very informative to start with.

I have a few questions though..would present it one by one.

I do agree with the Evolution of Consciousness Theory as it seems to be the "missing link" that Science is searching for in the Theory of Evolution.

My first question is related to the line you wrote:

1)Was it really the soul that wanted to evolve and realize itself or was it the mind that wanted to evolve and realize what lies beyond?

'wanted to evolve" is technically a desire....does a soul have the faculty to have a desire or is it the mind that has the faculty for desire?

In fact Verse 4 of the Nasadiya Sukta mentions about desire and the seed born from the mind कामस्तदग्रे समवर्तताधि मनसो रेतः प्रथमं यदासीत्

There is no mention of the soul wanting to evolve.

Please clear my doubts.

Dear Renuka,

The mind may have the desire to evolve. It is one reality. The greater truth is that it is the jivatma which evolves. When it evolves, the mind also evolves because mind is more a reflection of the jivatma.

Consciousness is neither evolved nor diminished.It is subjective existence according to the body in which we are born. Like the way sun's reflection is not properly reflected in dirty,drainage water, our consciousness will not get its full exposure in lesser living beings.It is not getting evolved but our understanding is according to the evolution of ourselves from single cell to superior intelligent organisms :pray:

Well written..makes 100% sense.

Dear Renuka,

The mind may have the desire to evolve. It is one reality. The greater truth is that it is the jivatma which evolves. When it evolves, the mind also evolves because mind is more a reflection of the jivatma.

Dear Sravna,

I have a feeling we do not really fully understand the true meaning of Consciousness.

To a great extent we are very much dependent on the mind for almost everything.

Its mostly a bundle of thoughts that even gives rise to an idea of Consciousness.

I would not entirely agree that the mind is more of a reflection of Jeevatma.

Going by any concept of Jeevatma....Jeevatma animates the body...its gives the body the needed power supply to function.

It makes the mind think...but it does not think..it makes the eyes see but it does not see..it makes the ears hear but it does not hear..each sense organ/faculty functions becos of the presence of the background Jeevatma yet Jeevatma is not responsible for any of the actions of the mind and sense organs.

Its just like the electric supply to a lap top...it activates the lap top but it is not responsible for the text we type on line.

Therefore the mind can not be a reflection of Jeevatma.

Dear Sravna,

I have a feeling we do not really fully understand the true meaning of Consciousness.

To a great extent we are very much dependent on the mind for almost everything.

Its mostly a bundle of thoughts that even gives rise to an idea of Consciousness.

I would not entirely agree that the mind is more of a reflection of Jeevatma.

Going by any concept of Jeevatma....Jeevatma animates the body...its gives the body the needed power supply to function.

It makes the mind think...but it does not think..it makes the eyes see but it does not see..it makes the ears hear but it does not hear..each sense organ/faculty functions becos of the presence of the background Jeevatma yet Jeevatma is not responsible for any of the actions of the mind and sense organs.

Its just like the electric supply to a lap top...it activates the lap top but it is not responsible for the text we type on line.

Therefore the mind can not be a reflection of Jeevatma.

Dear Renuka,

By reflection I mean the lower reality of jivatma. Lower realities are charcterized by changes. Thoughts are constantly produced in a mind and actions constantly happen in a body. The higher reality which is the jivatma is more stable. In my view it changes or evolves between births. This is reflected in the minds characteristics in the subsequent birth.

I tend to agree partly with the line of thinking presented in the OP, but with a difference.

There is, and can never be any true realization. IMO, there is no differentiation between soul and brahman (or consciousness). There is a core (call it brahman or whatever) that probably evolves in an effort (or accident), from a latent stage, to idetify and explore itself. The different forms - sentient and non-sentient - are all various modes of evolution for the core to experience itself. The experience is what counts, and the progression will continue, probably to a stage of advanced life form that would be able to bend the laws of nature as we know it now.

Forget about karma and dharma ! Evolution is but an identity crisis :)

Forget about karma and dharma !
Fortunately or Unfortunately you can't.

There is no way you can bend the laws of nature. It is taken care of by the timeless aspect of nature. If you think you are bending the laws of nature it is only an illusion of bending.

I slightly differ.

I wrote 'consciousness level' evolves in us. All matter and beings have the same 'amount' of consciousness. The level is not about high or low. The level is also not about exposure to that Supreme Consciousness.

Net-net all matter and beings may have the same 'amount' of consciousness. They may have the same exposure. A stone, a tree, a snake, a neanderthal, a homo-sapien all have the same exposure to the Supreme Consciousness, net-net. They are equally intelligent, net-net.

I would say this Consciousness manifests in matter and beings as 'in-born' instincts and a higher level knowledge.

What I call as 'instincts' is what science calls as a 'Chance' element. One in a million or so does not obey a particular law or a mistake happens. That is the 'Chance'. That's an instinct. This Chance or what I call as Instinct has driven the evolution of Universe at all stages.

As consciousness level evolves in us, we are traveling away from the root, we lose our instincts, but evolve knowledge that can analyze the information around us and get to similar results our instincts provide.

This means that an atom has huge instincts and nil/little knowledge, a biological compound has high instincts and low knowledge and a modern human being has lesser instincts than knowledge.

This evolution of 'Self- Realization' is going on and on.

We can't say a tree is less 'intelligent' than us or has lesser consciousness exposure than us.

I think all matter and beings are ONE family. It is just the ratio of instincts to knowledge that is different across matter and beings. 'Vasu-deva Kudumbakam..'

-TBT

I tend to agree partly with the line of thinking presented in the OP, but with a difference.

There is, and can never be any true realization. IMO, there is no differentiation between soul and brahman (or consciousness). There is a core (call it brahman or whatever) that probably evolves in an effort (or accident), from a latent stage, to idetify and explore itself. The different forms - sentient and non-sentient - are all various modes of evolution for the core to experience itself. The experience is what counts, and the progression will continue, probably to a stage of advanced life form that would be able to bend the laws of nature as we know it now.

Forget about karma and dharma ! Evolution is but an identity crisis :)

I agree with your post. It is well written. Thanks.

Our desire to realize our 'Self' derives from the desire of the Supreme Self to realize itself.
If Supreme self is all knowing who made the "Self" to have the "Ignorance". Where did the ignorance come from to be done away with "Knowledge".
If the water was pure and calm the image of the sun too will be clear, there has to be an external agent to "Muddy up" the water.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avidya_(Hinduism)
The effect of avidya is to suppress the real nature of things and present something else in its place. In effect it is not different from Maya or illusion. Avidya relates to the individual Self (Ātman), while Maya is an adjunct of the cosmic Self (Brahman). In both cases it connotes the principle of differentiation of an experienced reality into the subject ('I') and an object, as is implicit in human thinking. Avidya stands for that delusion which breaks up the original unity (refer: nonduality) of what is real and presents it as subject and object and as doer and result of the deed. What keeps humanity captive in Samsara is this avidya. This ignorance,"the ignorance veiling our true self and the truth of the world", is not lack of erudition; it is ignorance about the nature of 'Being' (Sat). It is a limitation that is natural to human sensory or intellectual apparatus. This is responsible for all the misery of humanity. Advaita Vedanta holds that the eradication of it should be humanity's only goal and that will automatically mean realisation of the Self (Ātman).

Last edited:
'Vasu-deva Kudumbakam..'

-TBT

I hope you don't mind the correction here.

Many a times I see this word written as above and many people think its Vasudeva.

The actual word is Vasudhaiva...which is made up of the following words due to Sandhi rules of Sanskrit.

Vasudha(the world/earth) +Eva(Verily is) = Vasudhaiva.

My Answer

Our desire to realize our 'Self' derives from the desire of the Supreme Self to realize itself. The desire of the Supreme Self resulted in our Universe being converted from a bundle of energy or consciousness (or whatever that was) into bundle of fermions and bosons and evolving further.

If the Supreme Self needs to "realize' itself...no wonder the last verse of the Nasadiya Sukta goes as:

इयं विसृष्टिर्यत आबभूव यदि वा दधे यदि वा न ।
यो अस्याध्यक्षः परमे व्योमन्त्सो अङ्ग वेद यदि वा न वेद ॥७॥

Whence all creation had its origin,
he, whether he fashioned it or whether he did not,
he, who surveys it all from highest heaven,
he knows - or maybe even he does not know.[SUP][

[/SUP]

So no one including the Supreme Self ever "knows" I guess!

If the Supreme Self needs to "realize' itself...no wonder the last verse of the Nasadiya Sukta goes as:

इयं विसृष्टिर्यत आबभूव यदि वा दधे यदि वा न ।
यो अस्याध्यक्षः परमे व्योमन्त्सो अङ्ग वेद यदि वा न वेद ॥७॥

Whence all creation had its origin,
he, whether he fashioned it or whether he did not,
he, who surveys it all from highest heaven,
he knows - or maybe even he does not know.[SUP][

[/SUP]

So no one including the Supreme Self ever "knows" I guess!

hi renuka mam,

नायमात्मा प्रवचनेन लभ्यः ......न मेधया......न स्रुथेन....

I hope you don't mind the correction here.

Many a times I see this word written as above and many people think its Vasudeva.

The actual word is Vasudhaiva...which is made up of the following words due to Sandhi rules of Sanskrit.

Vasudha(the world/earth) +Eva(Verily is) = Vasudhaiva.

You are absolutely right. I put up a very colloquial comment there.

However I see Vasu as 'Nucleus of atom', as I write in my Aditya hrdayam series. Vasudha is the provider of Vasu. All matter and beings made of atomic nucleus are one family. The entire Universe is one family.

And the quesiton on Nasadiya Suktam, I will address that too. I wanted to explain the sloka and my translation with some background. Hence not taking it up now.

I agree with your post. It is well written. Thanks.

If Supreme self is all knowing who made the "Self" to have the "Ignorance". Where did the ignorance come from to be done away with "Knowledge".
If the water was pure and calm the image of the sun too will be clear, there has to be an external agent to "Muddy up" the water.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avidya_(Hinduism)

My two cents..

Brhadaranyaka Upanishad says "द्वे भाव ब्रह्मणो " - Brahman manifests dually. It goes onto say form and formless, mortal and immortal etc.. I see particle and wave in that light.

I also see vidya and avidya in that light. Vidya is learning. Avidya is unlearning. Evolution of knowledge happens through learning and unlearning. I do not see avidya as ignorance.

Isha Upanishad says
"andhaṃ tamaḥ praviśanti ye'vidyāmupāsate |
tato bhūya iva te tamo ya u vidyāyāṃ ratāḥ ||"

They enter into darkness by avidya/unlearning. Into darkness those that delight in learning".

anyadevāhurvidyayā anyadāhuravidyayā |
iti śuśruma dhīrāṇāṃ yenastadvicacakṣire ||

One time by learning, one time by unlearning, thus it's clearly seen by the revered wise ones

vidyāṃ cāvidyāṃ ca yastadvedobhya saha |
avidyayā mṛtyuṃ tīrtvā'mṛtamaśnute ||

Whom/which Learn and unlearn together conquer/subdue (tIrtvA) the un-dying un learning consuming the amrtam/nectar.

Learning alone cannot progress the evolution. Learning and Unlearning progresses it. All matter and beings that evolve exhibit this vidya and avidya.

-TBT

From Opening Post

My Answer

The above cannot be sustained in any logical framework.

1. If so called Supreme Self is Paramatma, it is the cause for appearance of time.
Evolution implies change with respect to time and space. Paramatma is not bound by space-time, being that it is the cause for appearance of space-time by definition. Therefore evolution of Paramatma is not logically supportable.

2. Any change of an entity with respect to time is perceivable only if there is a reference point to a changeless entity. Since there is but one Paramatma there cannot be an evolution of it, since changeless state is unavailable and hence change is not perceivable.

There are many more logical holes with the starting point. Therefore all subsequent 'conclusions' cannot be supported by any logic.

Our scriptures including Nasadiya Suktam does not imply anything stated in the OP.

From Opening Post

The above cannot be sustained in any logical framework.

1. If so called Supreme Self is Paramatma, it is the cause for appearance of time.
Evolution implies change with respect to time and space. Paramatma is not bound by space-time, being that it is the cause for appearance of space-time by definition. Therefore evolution of Paramatma is not logically supportable.

2. Any change of an entity with respect to time is perceivable only if there is a reference point to a changeless entity. Since there is but one Paramatma there cannot be an evolution of it, since changeless state is unavailable and hence change is not perceivable.

There are many more logical holes with the starting point. Therefore all subsequent 'conclusions' cannot be supported by any logic.

Our scriptures including Nasadiya Suktam does not imply anything stated in the OP.

1. As I wrote, the Supreme Soul or Param Atma is not changing or evolving. I never meant 'evolution' of Param-Atma. I wrote Param Atma wanted to realize itself.

That is the starting question of the blog. If Paramatma wanted to realize itself, was it stupid to begin with..? No. Like our instincts become our knowledge over a period as we 'realize' more and more, this Universe, in my view, is a play of that Paramatma which is evolving the 'knowledge' of the Universe, to 'realize' its intelligence.

Our Intelligence is sum of Instincts and Knowledge. Instincts are not 'realizable/understandable'. Knowledge is realizable/understandable. The process of 'realization of Intelligence' here, is converting more and more of instincts to understandable/analyzable knowledge.

So when I write Paramatma wants to realize itself, it is embarking on a journey to convert its instincts into knowledge through the process of evolution.

How does it do..?

Aitareya Upanishad says from that Atma came the Amba, Marici, Mara and Apa. Atma also produced Purusha to protect the Amba. It also says Purusha is not impacted by anything. Purusha Suktam says Purusha is the bed on which the Yajna of Universe happens and it is 3/4ths of the Universe.

Science says Dark Matter came up along with matter evolution at the origins of universe is not impacted by any matter (and hence dark). The Dark matter is 3/4th of Universe and matter evolution happens on that 'bed' of dark matter. Purusha is the dark-matter and Amba is the Matter or prakrti.

The Parmatma which we can view as a bundle of consciousness or some kind of energy, in order to 'realize' its intelligence, produces the matter and dark-matter and the evolution of matter into higher forms of knowledge, where more instincts become realizable/understandable/rational knowledge.

The paramatma in itself does not change. The overall intelligence does not change. But knowledge goes up, while instincts go down in higher life forms as we evolve.

As I wrote, the Universe can be visualized as thoughts of Paramatma the Super brain. If I believe Nasadiya suktam, we may never be able to find out what is that Atma or we may only know partially. But life keeps evolving into higher realizable knowledge forms all across the Universe, by the wish of that Atma.

2. On Nasadiya suktam, I had done a translation long back. It is in my vedic studies blog. Though it differs from the Griffith's translation, many parts are similar and common.

I will be posting that translation also here.

-TBT

Last edited:
1. As I wrote, the Supreme Soul or Param Atma is not changing or evolving. I never meant 'evolution' of Param-Atma. I wrote Param Atma wanted to realize itself.

That is the starting question of the blog. If Paramatma wanted to realize itself, was it stupid to begin with..? No. Like our instincts become our knowledge over a period as we 'realize' more and more, this Universe, in my view, is a play of that Paramatma which is evolving the 'knowledge' of the Universe, to 'realize' its intelligence.

Our Intelligence is sum of Instincts and Knowledge. Instincts are not 'realizable/understandable'. Knowledge is realizable/understandable. The process of 'realization of Intelligence' here, is converting more and more of instincts to understandable/analyzable knowledge.

So when I write Paramatma wants to realize itself, it is embarking on a journey to convert its instincts into knowledge through the process of evolution.

I really can not say if I agree with this speculation about Paramatma wanted to "realize" itself thru "non evolution" as you put it in your first line...then again you contradict your first line by saying that Paramatma converts more and more of its instincts thru the process of evolution...giving an impression of a non evolving evolution..does that realy exists?

Here again you have used the word instincts..giving Paramatma attributes...so are you talking about Saguna Brahman here? If so what are the instincts you are talking about?

Last edited:
Are not the concepts like individual Atmas and a Paramaatma trying unendingly to realize itself (it must be a really dullest-witted thing in the universe!), etc., man's own imagination trying to project his ego or ahamkaara on to everything else in his so-called pseudo-philosophy?

I really can not say if I agree with this speculation about Paramatma wanted to "realize" itself thru "non evolution" as you put it in your first line...then again you contradict your first line by saying that Paramatma converts more and more of its instincts thru the process of evolution...giving an impression of a non evolving evolution..does that realy exists?

Here again you have used the word instincts..giving Paramatma attributes...so are you talking about Saguna Brahman here? If so what are the instincts you are talking about?

To begin with itself, I defined Atma (or ParamAtma) as the Supreme soul and the BrAhman as the evolutionary soul.

If I put my understanding in traditional Vedantic way,

There is Saguna Brahman (which is what I called Brahman), the evolutionary part of the Supreme consciousness, with attributes like Vishnu (Inertia), mAya/shakti (rest-mass), Brahma (Gravity), Shiva (Dark Energy) and Purusha (Dark Matter). In the process of 'Self-realization' of the Supreme consciousness, all these evolutionary attributes come out.

The Intelligence of the Supreme consciousness is converted into knowledge that is understandable (Inertia, Mass, Gravity, Energy) in the process of evolution. These further evolve into Sura (Quarks,leptons, Matter), Indra (Baryons), Varuna (Mesons), Soma (Strong force), Asuras (Anti-matter), Atoms (Vasu), Rudra (force-fields) etc..

As the matter (deva)-anti-matter (asura) war in the early universe was won over by matter (matter based atomic nucleus became immortal with baryogenesis), dawn (Usa) of universe occured, with elements, compounds and biological life evolving with higher and higher knowledge. This is the evolving part of that Supreme consciousness.

The Nirguna Brahman (what I called at Atma/ParmAtma) is the part of the Supreme consciousness that is behind all this evolution, which we may know or may not know or only partly know through our knowledge (which is what Nasadiya suktam says).

This is not a speculation. This is from my understanding of vedic studies, which I have been blogging in http://vedabhasya.blogspot.com. This is a work-in-progress..

-TBT

-TBT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back