• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Electritity

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Meerkat

teacher is teaching science & the topic is "electricity"

teacher: to a boy, son what i have written on white board?

boy:mam "eletratity"

teacher: no pronounce correctly it is electricity

boy: "eletratity"

teacher: no electricity

boy:eletratity

teacher:after some time, ok call your father tomorrow

father came.............................

teacher: your son is called eletratity to eletracity. i made him understand a lot that it is called eletracity.

father: mam poor boy seems to have less capatity

teacher: you also, has any other elder member from your family also here?

father:yes my birg brother

teacher: ok send him inside

teacher to his big brother: sir ur son call eletratity to eletracity & your brother told that his capatity is less

big brother: ohho such a tiny matter and you did its publitity all over.

teacher with anger: send someone else from your family

big brother 0k ji my father will come

teacher to his father: sir your grand son called eletratity to eletracity & your younger son told that his capatity is less & your older son told that you have done needless publitity

grandfather 0hho, these dumb ppl don't know nothing, they have never even faced a univertity.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back