• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

doubts and clarifications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubts and clarifications.

Sir,
I have heard ELDERLY KNOWLEDGABLE persons saying that worshipping DAKSHINAMOORTHY,sitting in meditation posture in a SIVA temple is the best form of worship of 'GURU BHAGVAN'.
B.Krishnamurthy

re

NS,

Can anybody clarify this doubt to me.

We call Dhakshinamoorthy also as Guru and there is one Guru Baghavan in Navagraham also. whom should we pray on Thursdays either Dakshinamoorthy or the Guru in Navagraham.

Regards,
Nithyasri

Brihaspathi Varam,Guru Varam,Thursday all are indicative of Lord Shivas light split into seven.Arul Perum Jyothi Arul Perum Jyothi Thani Perum Karunai Arul Perum Jyothi,chanting this,helps Not only on Guru Varam,but all Varams.Lord Dakshinamurthy,advices total silence.Source Shiva Puranam,Dattatriya Siva Baba formerly known as Ramalingam Adigalar.

Please check youtube.com for more details about Grace Light Medidtation by Baba.

nachi naga.

Prasadam for Guru Bhagavan is,Kondakadalai or chick peas,vastram or clothes for daanam or gift is yellow color material preferably cotton.Hope this helps.Thanks.

To nachi naga and Nityasreeram, Dahshinamurthy is Guru and his silence posture is teaching us to get inititated from a guru with naam for meditation and get rid of birth and death cycles. There is no meaing in going to Guruvaram to temple and do Poojas with prasadams, the real Pooja is with in you and you can see the God with in you.Silent is tool for meditation. s.r.k.

Dear all..

Just have this doubt..You know among all the Pandavas..it was only Yudhisthira who ascended heaven without shedding his mortal coil..(In other words he did not die to enter heaven)

Why is it so?
Is it because he was son of Yama and Yama did not want to take his life or is there anyother reason?
Becos i was watching Clash of the Titans last week and Zeus had a soft corner for his son Perseus(considered a demigod becos his father is Zues and mother a mortal..a queen, wedded to another King..whom Zues disguised himself as her husband)

I was just wondering if Yama too had a soft corner for his demigod son Yudhisthira..

renu

re

Dear all..

Just have this doubt..You know among all the Pandavas..it was only Yudhisthira who ascended heaven without shedding his mortal coil..(In other words he did not die to enter heaven)

Why is it so?
Is it because he was son of Yama and Yama did not want to take his life or is there anyother reason?
Becos i was watching Clash of the Titans last week and Zeus had a soft corner for his son Perseus(considered a demigod becos his father is Zues and mother a mortal..a queen, wedded to another King..whom Zues disguised himself as her husband)

I was just wondering if Yama too had a soft corner for his demigod son Yudhisthira..

renu

renu,

yudishtrar uttered a seemingly low whispered lie to dronacharyar,regarding ashwatamma the elephant died,which drona heard as ashwathamma only misunderstanding to be his sons death,since this was done by lord krishnas machinations to make pandavas win,yudishtarar earned his place with lords blessing.yama bhagavan is under lord krishna in hierarchial structure of mahabharatham episode,imo.

nachi naga.

re

To nachi naga and Nityasreeram, Dahshinamurthy is Guru and his silence posture is teaching us to get inititated from a guru with naam for meditation and get rid of birth and death cycles. There is no meaing in going to Guruvaram to temple and do Poojas with prasadams, the real Pooja is with in you and you can see the God with in you.Silent is tool for meditation. s.r.k.

srk,

to reach your stage of worship is akin to phd level of education in spiritual field.

nachi naga.

Dear nithyasri, dakshinamurthy is another form of lord shiva, in each shiva temple, there is a sannithi for him also.normally he is worshipped on thursdays.he is considered "guru" as he made upadesam to sanakathi munivars.he is not coming under navagraha guru or vyazhan.but all ill effects of navagraha guru or vyazhan will vanish if you worship dakshinamurthy or lord muruga at tiruchendur.there is a famous dakshinamurthy sannithi at thiruvalithayam temple, padi, cxhennai, people go there and worship on thursdays(why thursday, because people want to eliminate the ill effects of navagraha guru or vyazhan)!
Balagopal

To Nachi Naga sir, my stage of reaching in spiritual level is not Phd just Play school level, but with true surrender to a Guru and learn from him any one can reach higher level and get rid from birth and death (Phd). The true Guru and the Supreme being are same. s.r.k.

dear all...

I want some help here..
can anyone tell me Who this could be...

Ok its like this..which of our Divine Personification is

Slender
Tall
Thin waisted
Light Blue in color
wearing a sacred thread on a bare chest
dressed in yellow veshti
a golden crown
seated on a Lotus
and multiple arms..say 1000 arms..

Can anyone help me out here..

To Nachi Naga sir, my stage of reaching in spiritual level is not Phd just Play school level, but with true surrender to a Guru and learn from him any one can reach higher level and get rid from birth and death (Phd). The true Guru and the Supreme being are same. s.r.k.

srk

birth and death of body is a certainty,no doubt.how many of us remember our previous birth,to actually realise get rid from birth and death.for me,i do not have memory of past birth at all and even in present birth,i will forget so many of my life incidents,as i totally try to live in the present moment,as i experiance sath chit ananda,when i am thinking and living like this.do i care,what will happen owing to prarabhdha karma accumulating from sanchitha karma so that agamya karma can play a role,i transcend the actions,as lord krishna say's to arjuna.i always want to be like arjuna sir,so that lord krishna will teach me always and i will always be a student.that is why i have goddess maha saraswathy's deeksha mantra as my signature.thnx..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back