• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Don't let this be a mere joke

drsundaram

An American visited India and went back to America where he met his Indian friend who asked him
How did u find my Country?
The American said it is a *great country*
With solid ancient history
And immensely rich with natural resources.

The Indian friend then asked.
How did u find Indians?

Indians??
Which Indians??
I didn't find or meet a single Indian there in India.

What nonsense??
Who else could u meet in India then??

The American said..

In Kashmir, I met a Kashmiri...
In Punjab a Punjabi,
In Bihar a bihari,
In Karnataka Kannadiga,
in Maharashtra Marathi,
in Rajasthan Marwadi,
in Bengal Bengali,
in TamilNadu Tamilian,
in Kerala Malayali,
in Telangana Telugu,

Then i met
A Hindu,
A Muslim,
A Sikh
A Christian,
A Jain,
A Buddhist,

And then lots of Jats
(burning vehicles, vandalising public property, blocking roads & railways, paralysing whole country demanding 'Quota' in Govt jobs under the garb of upliftment. I learnt that it means life-long salary without doing any work. Hence in great demand by all sects & exploited by self-seeking politicians).

And many many many more......
But nøt a single Indian did I mèét ....

EXCEPT

The Indian Army,
The Indian Air Force &
The Indian Navy.......

...The only identifiable entity.

Think höw serious this joke is..

The day would not be far when indeed we would
Become a collection of polarized states as some
Regional & Parochial anti-national politicians want...

The Indian Army/Navy/Air Force are the ONLY adhesive holding the geographic entity of India together both in war & peace (collapse of civil adminstration in maintaining law & order/ natural calamities), and despite being slighted & short changed since independence. But for them, India as we know it would have ceased to exist long ago.

Fight back -
Always say *I am Indian*

help sprèád this messäge............... *Be a true Indian*.

A HUMBLE REQUEST
Forward to as many INDIANS as possible including NRIs.

We need to chänge öur thinking not just öur pröfile picture. Only then our Nation will change.

Jai Hind

Latest ads

Back