• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Do you need Happiness and Peace?

Long ago I decided that I would not engage with your post.
One can deal with a rational opinion, but you can not change an irrational POV.
Then you had your tiff with Renukaji and a-tbji.
There is a reason why the regulars are not commenting on any of these spirituality threads.
Maybe there is a reason, have you ever wondered?

I did not read any of the 'droppings' of messages. It is hopeless. The issue with such threads is that they lower the value of the forum as a place for engaging and valuable discussions. There are many that are put off and will draw conclusions about the whole forum's credibility.

I thought long ago such threads were decided to belong only in the chit-chat section where they can be safely ignored.

The entire theme is for such threads is to tell the members about Mr Sravana's imagined spiritual power. His posts do not show he is well read. There are never any references or responses that show ability to comprehend concerns raised. They are also illogical messages as shown in this thread.

Who would come to the forum and say 'Folks, I have just thought of this and as I think more I will share'. Then say 'I am offering a fresh perspective' without ever having any knowledge about what perspectives exist.

One need not be a science person to be put off by repeated assertion that science is mythology.

As Renuka Madam pointed out, it is about wanting to control gullible people though it is never successful.

Last edited:
Dear Shri a-TB,

You started the task of proving my messages illogical and very soon began stuttering in your efforts. Now you are back to your own game of blabbering without an iota of logic. Let the readers decide who is lowering the value of the forum.

Dear Shri Prasad and Shri a-TB,

It is very important to understand that one's own point of view alone is not rational. One should learn to put some efforts in understanding others messages also to get past one's prejudice. You have an ill conceived way of proving your own points of view. You seem to believe that by repeatedly using negative words on others you can make that negative impression prevail and hence make your views prevail. In fact this is the tactic of anyone who knows he does not have the content to put across his point of view in a convincing manner. I am not surprised that you talk about me lowering the value of the forum. I was also sure that you would not continue with the debate in a logical way and I turned out to be right.

I am still open to debate in a logical way but I think I am expecting a lot from ones whose motives are not to debate but to put down and stir up emotions and try to prove their point.

Good luck folks.

Last edited:
Let me list out the assertions or flawed conclusions from a-TB's post

i. It is hopeless.
ii. The issue with such threads is that they lower the value of the forum as a place for engaging and valuable discussions.
iii.There are many that are put off and will draw conclusions about the whole forum's credibility.
iv.The entire theme is for such threads is to tell the members about Mr Sravana's imagined spiritual power.
v.His posts do not show he is well read. There are never any references or responses that show ability to comprehend concerns raised. -
flawed
vi.They are also illogical messages as shown in this thread. for heaven's sake when was that?

Thus a-TB goes on with his usual refrains on logic and pointing out holes in logic

Back to the topic again folks.

When you put in repeated efforts and in an intelligent way, the subconscious begins to work. Thoughts begin to get spontaneous and natural.

that is when your reactions are at the best and your ability to cope up with any situation becomes very good.

There are many who believe seeing needs to happen to be convinced of something and no wonder they are convinced that anything beyond their sensory perceptions does not exist. Science does that too and lends strong additional credibility to their beliefs

I feel even TBT's thread about his physics and puranas should be shifted to another section so it would seem fair to you and everyone...after all a lot of his posts are not evidence based and a personal opinion...no different from yours Sravna.

I havent brought this up to moderator but I have written in the GD section..let TBT respond to it first after all its his thread.

Yes Renuka and thank you. There is no clearcut guideline to decide whether something belongs to the general section or any other section. If my thread could be moved to chit chat section there are a number of threads which I could argue needs to be moved to a different section.

Frankly I do not want to make an issue out of this. I come here out of interest to share my thoughts and experiences. If that does not belong to general section so be it.

Latest ads

Back