• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

do u think RSS will save brahmins?

V

vijay

I am having a nagging doubt.u all know all parties in tn hate us(except bjp).also various christian & muslim organisations r fomenting hatred against us.even general public views r against us(thanks to tamil cinemas & dramas).
the only doubt left to me is "what do the men in RSS (non-brahmin members) think about us".especially in kovai & nagercoil RSS has a strong presence.do these members like us or r they also brainwashed by mindless 'rationalists'.
could anybody (who have RSS friends)share ur views with us.

RSS's Agenda.

Being a part of family who are into RSS for several decades and myself being part of it for about 2 decades.

Specifically for Brahmin's from TN, RSS do not have any agenda. but to spread Hindutva principles across TN, which TN really lacks. (Hope you can recall Christian missionaries spread in TN and their % rate of conversion)

For practical purposes it is better to think RSS as an organization than a political party. RSS does not want to fore-front BJP as its political front. Infact in couple of elections RSS supported Congress.

RSS thinks economic reservations makes sense but for getting to power may not help.

Rss/bjp

I think RSS or BJP are political entities under which Brahmins can organize and unite themselves. It is better to use an established umbrella with All India roots and presence rather than start a weak local organization. This way even some funds will be forthcoming from other states to support the Brahmin cause.

I think Brahmins should visit the local shakhas in large numbers and get involved in local politics. This is the only way to stem the evil tide of reservation politics.

SV

peyag said:
Being a part of family who are into RSS for several decades and myself being part of it for about 2 decades.

Specifically for Brahmin's from TN, RSS do not have any agenda. but to spread Hindutva principles across TN, which TN really lacks. (Hope you can recall Christian missionaries spread in TN and their % rate of conversion)

For practical purposes it is better to think RSS as an organization than a political party. RSS does not want to fore-front BJP as its political front. Infact in couple of elections RSS supported Congress.

RSS thinks economic reservations makes sense but for getting to power may not help.

SIR I think there s a difficulty here. unlike muslim mullahs and bishops who are flush with foreign funds, rss is not a rich organisation. so they are not in a position to spread there activities so fast and wide to counter the poisonus tentacles of islamic and christian fundamentalist.

Funds

Never be afraid of money my friends. The human will to survive and prevail will see you through. As a Brahmin, you are a man of God, so depend on him to help you. Plus RSS has the numbers to back you up all over India. As, I said, things start happening in life the moment to start believing in yourself. Strength will come from within if justice and truth are on your side.

Remember God helps only those who help themselves.

Yes Look at the leadership it is we bramhins who control the RSS though low and grassroot functions are given to non bramhins. RSS will be used to serve only our bramhins interest.

Rss

Aiyer,

We should get involved in grassroot efforts as well. The problem with Brahmins is that we have been too elitist - leaving all the grunt work for other lesser souls. This attitude has to go. We need to have dignity of labor. No task is too humble to be perfomed by anyone. In SV start-ups, the CEO has no problem if the janitor fails to show up. He goes without a moment of hesitation and cleans the toilet himself.

I spend my time time every week-end reading to a child who comes to play with me.

If any task has a positive effect on the community around you, every Brahmin should be ready to perform it - NO MATTER WHAT IT IS. Your dignity does not come from your genes or your birth - it comes from the positive contributions you are willing to make for your community (Here, I am not referring only to the Brahmin community) as well as humanity at large. At the height of his power, Chanakya used to visit poor people and mingle and eat with them and even wash their feet. This is the way to win the hearts of people around you. All of us can even even change MK's heart if we change our view of where our strength should come from. It should first start with some humility.

SV

hi

What does non-brahmin RSS members think about us.do they have hatred against us as many in tamilnadu have due to malicious propoganda by periyar & his ilk

Latest ads

Back