• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Did you get your LPG Subsidy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
During first week of December 14, I registered for gas subsidy with the Gas Agency and SBI Mylapore Branch. I notice the registration was successful while browsing the website MYLPG.IN.

During first week of Jan 15, in response to Karur Vysya Bank's SMS, where I have SB Account, I furnished Aadhar details in the prescribed format of Karur Vysya Bank, which contained only name, address, SB Account Number, Aadhar Number and signature of account holder.

After furnishing information, I booked a new cylinder.

To my surprise, advance subsidy of Rs.568 and subsidy of Rs.299.68 (actual cost Rs.705) for the cylinder delivered on 19.1.2015 were credited to my SB Account with Karur Vysya Bank.

Officials of both banks were unable to explain the reasons for this.

Means total cost of the cyl was deposited in the bank after booking, and paid when cyl was delivered. Subsidy deposited after confirmation of delivery.
It is not the total cost. Advance amount of Rs. 568 is given first. The subsidy is roughly 300 and paid after the cylinder is delivered.

So, is the advance amount (
568) the advance we paid while registering as LPG customer long long back? :noidea:

If I remember correct, it was Rs. 500/-

I do not understand why the Government ( Or is it the Gas Companies) is depositing Rs. 568 into our account.
It must be 'The permanent advance' as per this notification. Source: New subsidy regime in New Year

''For the first subsidy payment, the money will be transferred to the bank account of consumers as soon as they make the first booking for a

cylinder after joining the scheme, prior to delivery. This advance ensures that consumers have extra cash to pay for the first cylinder at market

price. The permanent advance shall be notified for consumers now joining the scheme separately.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back