• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Did we really get what we wanted from this site???

Status
Not open for further replies.
clubs and malls cannot be politically correct always. your stats on the trend is proving wrong ;) shoot your own chats.

Sruti,
You are new and please do not jump to conclusions.
There are deep philosophy in addition to customs and practices are discussed in this site.
It is very refreshing and informative sites. We have great friendship and serious discussions. If you do not like, that might be your problem. Please do not blame the site.

Gud mrng si ,i hope you would have gone through the site and sure some \ few topics ,thread would have impressed you ,so i hope it made you to join yesterday(26.04.2012) but then what s your problem or what made you to come to a point of this view. I want you to reason out your queries in a polite manner ,since here be there are many ,many senior citizen along with you ,so keep it mind ,and sure you can clarify your doubt. Since all members shed out their valuable time for this thread which is very worthy, nobody will intend to insult ,harshness words ,snubish way comments to pass by for your doubt. So come out feel free, every body are here for you .

Dear shruti,

Please feel free to share tips on how to improve this site if you feel its not up to the mark.
Please visit other sites here.
Some of us contribute on daily basis on religion,god and also general knowledge.
Please take a tour here and check out every thread.

If you read Shri K. Gopalan's posts I assure you that you would not have that type of clarifications from books even.

This is a forum to learn and teach and share. There are real Jhambavaans here. முதலில் பார்த்தவுடன் பிடிக்காது சிலபேருக்கு. பழகினாத்தான் பிடிக்கும். People throw pearls in this site. If you cannot pick up like me you can throw like others. You can tell what do you expect from this site. Have and give us nice time.

Last edited:
WHILE ANSWERING THINK ABOUT THE FACT THAT MANY OF US WOULD NOT EVEN COME BACK TO THIS SITE AFTER TODAY???Y???
ACCORDING TO ME THIS IS NO PLACE TO CHIT CHAT......
THOUGH THE OTHER CONTENTS IN THIS ARE QUITE APPEALING......
BUT THE NAME OF THE CLUB DOES NOT FIT WIT WITH THE CONTENT:attention:

Ms.Shruti Iyer,

I gone through each and every post and what I feel about your OP is reflected in my giving away "like" to the posts in this thread, in response to a newbie's (your) grievances.

Your name is very beautiful and attractive and gives me a sense that you don't mind having "iyer" as suffix to your name. I appreciate it. But, It would be better if you give a brief intro. about you, your age and needless to say, on what grounds could you feel/conclude that, "THIS IS NO PLACE TO CHIT CHAT", according to you? This would give us a clear picture as what you exactly feel lacking in this forum and why?

Do you mean that you don't find any chat box here that can facilitate online chatting between interested members, like that of yahoo messenger, msn messenger and GoogleTalk?

Ravi and Renuka are generous, I am not so charitable. Ms. Shruti should contribute to the thread before complaining. Secondly I feel that a window shopper has not done research to pass comment on the merchandize inside the site.
If she is interested people have given her a forum to explain her position.

I would like you to go thru the earlier posts contributed by veterans and senior members, you would gain
rich knowledge. All the topics are discussed threadbare in this forum with malice to none. Please
therefore feel free to express your views whenever you can for the common benefit of the members.
I wish you all the very best.
PC RAMABADR

i apologize if i hurt sum1..but its just not that i'm rude or some thing it's just what i thought and felt about this site.....
i never criticized the content of this site..no doubt its too amazing..and for a girl of my age(21), its quite above my knowledge.......
but still i personally feel that the name of the site does not sync with the kind of contents we have here.........:focus:

i apologize if i hurt sum1..but its just not that i'm rude or some thing it's just what i thought and felt about this site.....
i never criticized the content of this site..no doubt its too amazing..and for a girl of my age(21), its quite above my knowledge.......
but still i personally feel that the name of the site does not sync with the kind of contents we have here.........:focus:

dear shruti,

I still dont get it..can you be a little more specific?
Were you expecting a truly religious site that does not have other "masala" topics?

Nice to have young people join the site..I liked your HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII intro which I too responded with a HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.

so sweetheart can you please tell me what you are looking for?
dont worry we are all cool cats here ..no one will say anything to you.

Feel free to be specific.

no renuka i do not have any issue about the sort of topics we discuss here..

its just the name which n talking about......."chit chat" just doesnt fit...it could have been some thing else which would have been be more suitable and apt for the site...u do get me this time right???

its just the name which n talking about......."chit chat" just doesnt fit...it could have been some thing else which would have been be more suitable and apt for the site...u do get me this time right???

Is that all??LOL
So it was all about the Chit Chat portion of the forum?
This is the only part of the forum where we can discuss anything...hence thats why chit chat..may be we should have a chat option like Gtalk,Yahoo Messenger and Skype.

no renuka i do not have any issue about the sort of topics we discuss here..

its just the name which i'm talking about......."chit chat" just doesnt fit...it could have been some thing else which would have been be more suitable and apt for the site...u do get me this time right???

its just the name which i'm talking about......."chit chat" just doesnt fit...it could have been some thing else which would have been be more suitable and apt for the site...u do get me this time right???

Yes Shruti I get you this time.

why a chat option..this itself is quite good..we could actually login to other social networking sites for chatting......but still- "chit chat" itches me....lol

Well, it looks like that you are fighting shy of something? Before confusing us all, you can go through the various threads, pick up a (open) post and express on it. The forum has youngest people of 70/80 above and oldest of 20+ something. All subjects under the Sun are talked about, dealt with and writers stop short of calling 'sahasranamams' of the others. But no hard feelings. Tonics through internet for the brainy and the brany.

Who can understand a girl's deepest feelings in her heart?

True!!!

Can a girl's heart agree to the desires of a guy to know the deepest feelings of a girl's heart?

Merry go round at times and vicious circle at others. The crux of the problem is they have a conflict with their own heart!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back