• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Delay in getting the child....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Last year, I posted the same & I got response from Sharmaji.. & I wud like to know...when will I get the child...? My Date of birth is 22/06/1983 at 10.15 PM(night) & my husband was born on 21/01/1983 at 12.24 PM(noon). Could anyone please research on it & help me of getting the child....

Is there anything alternative method for rectifying this problem. I suppose, that in my horoscope, Raaghu is in 5th place from Lagna.. How can I rectify it...? Is there any other parikaaram to rectify it...?

We went to all specific temples for the childless couples... But nothing happened... It has become almost 4 to 5years..

Awaiting for the favorable reply...

Regards,
Anu.

have you considered adoption. the success rate is 100%. i am serious here.

the next best thing is to vet out with doctors re sperm count and uterus and all that stuff.

everything else is chance, mumbo jumbo or faith. whatever you call it, these are not the right ways to go about getting a child.

lastly, hope you are relaxed and enjoying your intercourse. this too is important, i am told.

best wishes.

Medically we are fit enough to have a healthy baby.. Something is getting delayed.... So.. lets hope for the best... I thought if there is any parikaaram for the delyed issue in my horoscope.. lastly, I can try doing that..... Let us see... whats going to happen...
have you considered adoption. the success rate is 100%. i am serious here.

the next best thing is to vet out with doctors re sperm count and uterus and all that stuff.

everything else is chance, mumbo jumbo or faith. whatever you call it, these are not the right ways to go about getting a child.

lastly, hope you are relaxed and enjoying your intercourse. this too is important, i am told.

best wishes.

anu,

also keep an eye on your age and spouse's. even if adopting it is good to do so in your mid thirties latest. and better if it is done better than that.

if going the adoption route, there are cautions to be taken. that can come once you decide.

meanwhile best wishes. avoid anxiety and enjoy the romp in the bed. baby making is still supposed to be fun. :)

Hi,
Last year, I posted the same & I got response from Sharmaji.. & I wud like to know...when will I get the child...? My Date of birth is 22/06/1983 at 10.15 PM(night) & my husband was born on 21/01/1983 at 12.24 PM(noon). Could anyone please research on it & help me of getting the child....

Is there anything alternative method for rectifying this problem. I suppose, that in my horoscope, Raaghu is in 5th place from Lagna.. How can I rectify it...? Is there any other parikaaram to rectify it...?

We went to all specific temples for the childless couples... But nothing happened... It has become almost 4 to 5years..

Awaiting for the favorable reply...

Regards,
Anu.

Smt p2d,

since you have not given the places of birth, it is not possible to cast the horoscopes. But if rahu is in the fifth, then mars, rahu and sun are together situated there. That does not aufur well for putra bhaagyam. Anything more definite can be said only after seeing the horoscopes for which pob is needed.

The place of birth of mine is Chennai & for my husband is Udaiyaarpatti which is in Thirunelveli.

Smt p2d,

since you have not given the places of birth, it is not possible to cast the horoscopes. But if rahu is in the fifth, then mars, rahu and sun are together situated there. That does not aufur well for putra bhaagyam. Anything more definite can be said only after seeing the horoscopes for which pob is needed.

The place of birth of mine is Chennai & for my husband is Udaiyaarpatti which is in Thirunelveli.

In both horoscopes there are more than one indication of difficulty in getting progeny, but in both there is one single ray of hope also. Since age is on the helpful side for both of you, I suggest that you first approach a reliable fertility clinic and try the clinical/medical ways available including IVF. This, as I am given to understand, may not be successful in the very first attempt, but might require two or even three attempts.If such methods fail, you can think of adoption.

I do not suggest "parihaarams". But you both may undertake whatever austerities which your beliefs prompt you to do. Consulting some elders as to these may also be helpful. Professional astrologers will cause lot of expenses to you.
I am also sending a pm to you.

Medical science has advanced so much today. I have known a case where the Couple got a child after twenty seven years of marriage with proper medical help. If anyone has faith in horoscope and pooja, let it continue but get proper guidance from a qualified gynecologist also. As the old saying goes please try Mani, Mantra, oushadam.

Best Wishes,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Last edited:
I know a colleague of mine from Andhra who did not get an issue nearly for 10 years after his marriage.The lady started bringing up her elder sister's son(no adoption).God blessed the couple with a son after 10 years without any treatment..The couple continued to treat sister's son as the first son and their real son as her second son.
One of my close relatives married in 1999 did not get issues till 2010.As per medical advice everything was normal.During 2008,they started IVF treatment.three attempts were not successful. It proved to be successful the fourth time and they are now proud parents of twin girls(10 months old).The doctors advice to the lady is to keep calm and cool and avoid tension to get positive result.
I find this problem is being faced by many modern couples.In our generation we were always worried about restricting the number of children,which made the Government to adopt a slogan"ADHIGAM PERATHEY AVADIPADATHEY".

Last edited:
I know a colleague of mine from Andhra who did not get an issue nearly for 10 years after his marriage.The lady started bringing up her elder sister's son(no adoption).God blessed the couple with a son after 10 years without any treatment..The couple continued to treat sister's son as the first son and their real son as her second son.
One of my close relatives married in 1999 did not get issues till 2010.As per medical advice everything was normal.During 2008,they started IVF treatment.three attempts were not successful. It proved to be successful the fourth time and they are now proud parents of twin girls(10 months old).The doctors advice to the lady is to keep calm and cool and avoid tension to get positive result.
I find this problem is being faced by many modern couples.In our generation we were always worried about restricting the number of children,which made the Government to adopt a slogan"ADHIGAM PERATHEY AVADIPADATHEY".

Dear Shri Krishnamurthy,

Due to various factors such as all round pollution - in air, water, food - involuntary (?) use of many a poisonous chemical in several daily use articles (from toothpaste to ready made foods with all grades of preservatives, colouring agents, and many other chemicals in, right from ice cream) the virility of males and efficacy of the female reproductive system both have become degraded now. In the case of males ED (erectile dysfunction) has come to be recognized as a major problem in the west, right from teenagers! Just googled and got 2.5 crore search results ;)

PCOS or Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome is the major cause today for difficulties in females getting pregnant. Since this manifests right across the population, we may safely hazard it as a life style disease.

I know a case where, after the first delivery through IVF/AI (?), the couple got another through normal intercourse after a few years and, may be who knows, they may get more children in future also:)

Dear sister Anu, may god bless u a child soon. U go to guruvayur temple and pray, u will definetly blessed, i know. Why i am telling this know, my attai got one son after 14yrs of marriage, she went all temples, all the doctors. she was in karaikudi. Atlast she went to guruvayur temple. Now she is blessed with two grand daughters, their are at chennai now.

If there is any Ganesh temple near go daily and pray. If it arasmarthadi pillayar it is very fine.

So don't leave your heart, may baba will bless u a child soon.

Best wishes,
Janakisundar

Every route can be tried and if not getting the result you would still become a treasure house of knowledge. H'cope indicates tendencies not the result. We in this Forum are all sympathetic to one's wants and needs. More or less every one here see life in practical atmosphere inspite of having voluminous knowledge of the yore. So you should not be disheartened. Please bear in mind every life has unfulfilled desires. The whole universe is only as big as you see it. If you do not see it, then it does not exist. The essence of Gita is just sinking in us olds - you are the cause and effect. Please know the rules if you go for adoption. In case of own children, there is every chance of you being discarded. In adoption you can do it yourself with due respect to laws without hangover effect. What would the adoptee feel is different. Detach all bandhan and enjoy life. If it comes to worst, you can rear up dogs, cats, etc. who show to share enough emotions. Forgive me if you felt hurt but hurt was not intended.

Last edited:
In case of own children, there is every chance of you being discarded. In adoption you can do it yourself with due respect to laws without hangover effect.

Shri Iyya,

I find that couple adopting a child also do so with the same kind of expectations as they would have in the case of children born to them. The present day tabra society being weighted towards the female, there is a general trend to adopt female children only, not males. Perhaps the notion/belief in "punnaama narakaat traayate iti putrah" (son protects one from falling into the naraka called "puth") does not influence minds anymore.

Delay in getting the child...

Shri Iyya,

I find that couple adopting a child also do so with the same kind of expectations as they would have in the case of children born to them. The present day tabra society being weighted towards the female, there is a general trend to adopt female children only, not males. Perhaps the notion/belief in "punnaama narakaat traayate iti putrah" (son protects one from falling into the naraka called "puth") does not influence minds anymore.

Dear Sri "Sangom",

True. Few years ago my nephew (cousin's son) and his wife adopted a beautiful girl child from Maharashtra region. Recently when we saw this blessed girl, she was charming every one with her nonstop chatting and singing nursery rhymes in Tamil.

Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Dear Krishnamurthy,
Yes, I too accept that there are scenarios & miracles in one's life... I am just keeping my fingers crossed whether the miracle is to be experienced by me also....
All the points are so valid in human life... Things can make us change...Let us hope...& pray for good things to happen...
Hope is the only solution....

Dear Sister Janaki,
I am a bit relaxed seeing ur message... It was relaxing me... Hope baba shoudl shower his blessings to us for the child... I have made prayers to Guruvaayoor also but haven't gone there... When I was child I have gone there... But after marriage,we were not able to.. But sooner,after getting the child for me, I will surely go there & get the blessings of Guruvayoor krishna too...

Some restrain and civility would be appreciated while speaking about personal matters. Advise, however genuine, that trespasses into privacy is never solicited, unless it comes from very close quarters. Usage of inappropriate expressions can be attributed to perversion.

Some restrain and civility would be appreciated while speaking about personal matters. Advise, however genuine, that trespasses into privacy is never solicited, unless it comes from very close quarters. Usage of inappropriate expressions can be attributed to perversion.

take it easy sudarshan. if you cannot get a smile out of my posts with relevance to delicacy so be it. consider the full content of the post. there is much more comforting message there than the 1 bit line that you object.

if p2d has objected to it, i would have complied and apologized. instead she chose to answer me each time. i would read that as she had no objection or atleast did not feel offended enough to complain to me or the moderator.

but i do have problem with folks like you, trying to impose what i called 'stuffed shirt' morality, or a situation that does not warrant it.

btw if p2d has this attitude, from what i know, it is tough to conceive. really sir, one needs to relax and enjoy the process. aadhi bhagwan has meant it to be that way.

two generations ago, before the times of family planning, the success of a marriage, was measured by the numbers of offsprings. :)

No thanks for the sermon. I HATE them.

BTW, its funny you say "trying to impose what i called 'stuffed shirt' morality, or a situation that does not warrant it" when your pervert comment was unwarranted in the first place. When the initiator of the thread asks about something specific, you could answer specifically to that if you have an answer. Else, it need not be p2d to check. This is a public forum and anybody can voice their disgust. Also, read p2d's replies properly and see if she has a specific reply to "those" points of yours. I can just read courtesy and decency in her replies, in that manner.

sudarshan,

thank you for your kind note.

i do apologize if my post sounded 'sermonizing' to you. it was not intended, and on repeated readings, it sounded no more 'sermonizing' than your earlier billet doux to me.

now, you have added another word, 'pervert'. sir, i think, it is best, in the interest of the decorum of this forum, we avoid using such words. again, to me, based on your previous note, i am wont to consider your train of thought more along the lines of the said 'perversion', as i can honestly and with clear conscience state that my thought process did not linger no where near to being debauchee.

havind said that, i went to consult the ultimate source re what you could have meant by 'pervert'.

the online dictionary gave me these choices:

Definition: twist, turn away from what is acceptable or correct

Synonyms: abuse, adulterate, alloy, animalize, brainwash, color, corrupt, cut*, debase, debauch, demoralize, deprave, desecrate, distort, divert, doctor, doctor up, fake, falsify, fudge, garble, misconstrue, misinterpret, misrepresent, misstate, mistreat, misuse, outrage, phony up, prostitute, ruin, salt, seduce, spike, vitiate, warp, water*

i wish to sincerely let you know that neither under the 'definition' or 'synonyms', my brief comment about 'having fun during a romp in the bed' did not qualify as being 'pervert'.

i have indeed heard of 'perverted' behaviour in or out of bed, but then, even for a morally lax individual like me, publishing it here, would go beyond the norms of this or any other public forum.

i do agree on one point: p2d, in her utmost politness and courtesy, could have abstained from commenting on my reckless attempt at humour. if so, i tend her my apologies, and thank you, for cracking my pot of wisecracks with your sharp though inappropriate sling shot.

haveagoodday!

Shri Iyya,

You are right sir. You and the likes and me and the likes are the tabras. So there may not be anything as community. Group of people are going to be there but we do not know what they would call themselves. In that scenario what is the idea of going for a female child. One way it could be heaven for males! All the universal parents have bluntly been told that the girl is not born to you. Not a genetic question, but a girl is either given to other person or she herself separates from you. Also, there is no knowing what the makeup of the adopted's mind. The kingdom of animals looks green!

I have personal experience of adoption from my close friends circle/relatives.
1My friend now 82 was not blessed with children within a reasonable period after his marriage.He adoted his sister's son when the child was less than a year.The boy now 44 years, software engineer is looking after his adopted father and mother.I was surprised when his biological father expired,my friend (the deceased person being his own sister's husband)along with his wife proceeded to their native village to participate in the funeral and the boy only had a feeling that his father's sister's husband has expired.
2.In avadi my brother-in law(Sister's husband) had a christian friend.Both had worked in Army.That gentleman adoted a girl from an orphanage.When the girl came of age she desired to know about her biological parents and her desire was fulfilled.Eventually the girl
brought her parents to stay with her and asked the adopted parents to move to the outhouse,started ill treating the adopted parents.In their last phase of life they sufferred a lot.Both have left this world.The adopted girl is a grown up lady,married of her daughter leading a normal life residingin the house of her adopted parents.
3.One of my cousin did not get any issue after marriage.His orthodox mother was not agreeable to adopting a child from an orphanage.One day when he was going in early morning to fetch milk,he saw someone was throwing a small bundle of cloth in dust bin and sped from that spot.He went and saw the dustbin and found that a just born baby boy has been abandonned.He immediately removed the child to a nearby nursing home,reported to the police.After due formalities,he adopted the boy who is now 12 years old.
One has to be extremely careful even while taking a child in adoption.

Last edited:
I have personal experience of adoption from my close friends circle/relatives.
1My friend now 82 was not blessed with children within a reasonable period after his marriage.He adoted his sister's son when the child was less than a year.The boy now 44 years, software engineer is looking after his adopted father and mother.I was surprised when his biological father expired,my friend (the deceased person being his own sister's husband)along with his wife proceeded to their native village to participate in the funeral and the boy only had a feeling that his father's sister's husband has expired.
2.In avadi my brother-in law(Sister's husband) had a christian friend.Both had worked in Army.That gentleman adoted a girl from an orphanage.When the girl came of age she desired to know about her biological parents and her desire was fulfilled.Eventually the girl
brought her parents to stay with her and asked the adopted parents to move to the outhouse,started ill treating the adopted parents.In their last phase of life they sufferred a lot.Both have left this world.The adopted girl is a grown up lady,married of her daughter leading a normal life residingin the house of her adopted parents.
3.One of my cousin did not get any issue after marriage.His orthodox mother was not agreeable to adopting a child from an orphanage.One day when he was going in early morning to fetch milk,he saw someone was throwing a small bundle of cloth in dust bin and sped from that spot.He went and saw the dustbin and found that a just born baby boy has been abandonned.He immediately removed the child to a nearby nursing home,reported to the police.After due formalities,he adopted the boy who is now 12 years old.
One has to be extremely careful even while taking a child in adoption.

Shri Krishnamurthy,

I hope Shri Hemanth and the other couple read your wisdom coming from age and experience. Even when real orphans are told (as per legal requirements today) about the fact that they are adopted, by their parents who adopted them, and they find that there is no chance of tracing their real mother or father, I am told that for some weeks, they become unsettled. Some even start behaving "aloof", etc. So, if the child is told about its real parents, it will be very complicated affair.

sanogm, BK,

while there is no guarantee for anything in life, personally i feel parenthood is a state which one goes through to get enrichment of life experience and not to expect anything in return.

i have always believed that children come forth into this world due to our actions. we have brought them in and we bring them up. this we owe them. all through this process, we find enrichment, in giving. we give, not to expect anything in return, not because we have to. but we because we feel fulfilled.

ofcourse, roles change. we age. we infirm. our second childhood comes. can we expect our children to take care of us. is that a mandate? i would say not. if they, of their own liking, take on that responsibility, then we are blessed. otherwise, we should make arrangements for our own care.

thankfully, in this day and age, wherever we are, this is possible. God Bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back