• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Hindus to wake up wihout delay

Venky adi

ஸ்டாலினை கேட்க தைரியம் இருக்கா? | Gayathri Raguram vs Madhan Ravichandran | Sathurangam Ep10

Raman74

‘Bid to portray DMK as anti-Hindu mischievous’

Alleging that there was a deliberate attempt by a section of his opponents to project the DMK as anti-God and anti-Hindu, party president M.K. Stalin on Sunday said that those who could not face the socio-economic and political ideas of the DMK were indulging in the mischievous campaign. Insisting that the BJP was a non-entity in Tamil Nadu’s politics, he said the DMK would work against the idea of one nation, one party and one-man rule of Narendra Modi. Excerpts from an interview:

You took a stand on God in the party’s general council for the first time. Was it because you feel that it is difficult to run a campaign against God and religion, especially after the BJP’s growth?

I would like to give a detailed reply. Anna proclaimed that there was “one God and one race”. He also said, “I would not break Pillaiyar, nor will I break coconut for him.” Kalaignar had reiterated this point many times. But a section is deliberately suppressing these facts and seeking to portray us as atheist and anti-Hindu. Kalaignar always had a non-partisan approach. He was not against faith in God or in religion (as his actions in government would prove). When I spoke about God, I kept in mind the ideas of Anna and Kalaignar. Contrary to your assumption, the DMK has never preached against God and religion.

Those who could not directly face the socio-economic and political ideas of the DMK are indulging in a mischievous campaign to portray the DMK as anti-God and anti-Hindu. The DMK has campaigned against those who propagate communalism and fundamentalism with a view to destroying pluralism and communal harmony and those who seek to divide the nation. It will do the same in the future also. I can only laugh at your suggestion that the BJP has grown. You ask neutral people to find out whether it is growing or declining.

Read more at: