• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

curioser and curioser - telephone scams

Status
Not open for further replies.

kunjuppu

Tehelka - India's Independent Weekly News Magazine

i will let the public read this.

i have to confess that i have always had soft corner for MK and murasoli maran. though not necessarily for the clan.

but, there is the point, when the proverbial straw breaks the camel's back.

while i am not surprised (!) i have to admire the chutzpah of these folks, for the sheer numbers. that too from a poor country like india.

these guys are not going to go bankrupt. enough money has been stashed off shore.

the way indian politics plays, after 5 years these guys may be back in power again (gloating tambrams just watch out... we may have to deal with MK again in 5 years and we dont want to antagonise him to the point of no return).

what i am wondering, is there a structural build up of corruption without any upper limits. in india?

in canada, we have had an ex PM Brian Mulroney, charged with accepting bribes, back in the 1980s, when forcing the then crown corporation Air Canada to buy Airbus planes (AC was till then only 'made in USA' planes buyer).

the money involved was comparatively, not on this scale. but the arm of the law was long, and Mulroney was found not guilty, though found misbehaved and abused the power. meaning, that he swindled.

politicians, by their very nature are corrupt. let us see how the maran saga plays out.

someday, all this, will be made, into juicy kollywood/bollywood/hollywood movies. or better still, TV serials on Vijay TV :)

Tehelka - India's Independent Weekly News Magazine

i will let the public read this.

i have to confess that i have always had soft corner for MK and murasoli maran. though not necessarily for the clan.

but, there is the point, when the proverbial straw breaks the camel's back.

while i am not surprised (!) i have to admire the chutzpah of these folks, for the sheer numbers. that too from a poor country like india.

these guys are not going to go bankrupt. enough money has been stashed off shore.

the way indian politics plays, after 5 years these guys may be back in power again (gloating tambrams just watch out... we may have to deal with MK again in 5 years and we dont want to antagonise him to the point of no return).

what i am wondering, is there a structural build up of corruption without any upper limits. in india?

in canada, we have had an ex PM Brian Mulroney, charged with accepting bribes, back in the 1980s, when forcing the then crown corporation Air Canada to buy Airbus planes (AC was till then only 'made in USA' planes buyer).

the money involved was comparatively, not on this scale. but the arm of the law was long, and Mulroney was found not guilty, though found misbehaved and abused the power. meaning, that he swindled.

politicians, by their very nature are corrupt. let us see how the maran saga plays out.

someday, all this, will be made, into juicy kollywood/bollywood/hollywood movies. or better still, TV serials on Vijay TV :)

Shri Kunjuppu sir,

I do not know whom you intended by your choice words "gloating tambrams", but since I feel I am one who talks for the average tabra here, may be you had me in mind. If so, pl. be assured that as a tabra I will not be having any soft corner for MK or Maran - both off-springs of supposed mixed parentage, held in the lowest esteem by hindus, till this forum and its baptised "super brahmins" came into existence.

Subramaniam Swamy and some others estimate that on an average 40% of the loss to India (Rs.1,76,000,000,000/=) that is Rs.70,000crores will get "kicked back" to the home thugs while the balance 60% will go to the foreign goons, according to current international norms of corruption ;) Of this Rs.70,000 crores major portion must have gone to the ruling party and its allies. 700 or 600 crores is just 10% of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back