• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Cow urine - Cow - Ayurvedic - Panaceas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elsewhere in the Middle East some are drinking camel's urine thinking it can help for Covid-19.

India has Camels too right?
Why don't some study be done on Camel's urine too.
thank you and God. What would have ancient sages/ scholors would do having u stopped with camels, if u or some one extend asking about otherr's like dog's, horses & pigs etc ..

thank you and God. What would have ancient sages/ scholors would do having u stopped with camels, if u or some one extend asking about otherr's like dog's, horses & pigs etc ..

Horses are herbivors like cows and camels and they can provide milk too for humans if needed.

The pig's DNA is the closest to humans BTW and in the past I am sure in your training you would have known that Pig's Insulin was used for Type 1 Diabetes until it was replaced by DNA recombinant DNA.
Also it was pig's heart valves that were used in the past for human heart valve replacement.

Dogs as we know are the most faithful creatures and would even give their lives for humans and have been used in hunting too especially many tribal communities use dogs for hunting.

So every animal has something for existence if only we realize.

Horses are herbivors like cows and camels and they can provide milk too for humans if needed.

The pig's DNA is the closest to humans BTW and in the past I am sure in your training you would have known that Pig's Insulin was used for Type 1 Diabetes until it was replaced by DNA recombinant DNA.
Also it was pig's heart valves that were used in the past for human heart valve replacement.

Dogs as we know are the most faithful creatures and would even give their lives for humans and have been used in hunting too especially many tribal communities use dogs for hunting.

So every animal has something for existence if only we realize.
yes.correct . good of you to have enlightened me. i respect your uncanny ability to extrapolate on related issues as well. Your knowldge bank is exemplary and i am no where near..

yes.correct . good of you to have enlightened me. i respect your uncanny ability to extrapolate on related issues as well. Your knowldge bank is exemplary and i am no where near..
dont think that way please....its not about knowledge bank etc.
everyone in this world has knowledge and experience too.

Right now in this world it makes us realize that book knowledge alone isnt enough..its also about survival skills or else we will end up like the Pandit and the boatman story where the Pandit drowns cos he cant swim.

I have started planting vegetables in my small garden instead of plants that just decorate cos in cases where food is less we can at least have something to it.

I feel the world has to consider agriculture seriously again..we are too much into IT and IT wont feed us as much!

I also observed that ever since the Covid-19 started ants are absent in my home and garden.
Then I searched online and found out that ants have some quarantine methods too during disease outbreaks and only focus on the Queen and the young ones and ants too practice some distancing to prevent spread of disease.

So may be we can observe ants closely...for me I feel the day the ants come out again it might indicate better times...I might not have full evidence for this but may be we should start observing animals closely to see how they adapt to epidemics.

I see even the stray cats that I feed not as "greedy" as before.
They are Ok with lesser food too.
Before they used to eat like pigs!LOL but now they are eating less.

I guess they too can sense less people feeding them and adjust themselves.

There is a lot for all of us to learn...we learn and gain knowledge from everything and everyone.

Doctor Sundaram Ji,

Well, the other Doctor has left out the following ingredients which are reported to be used for few allopathic drugs viz. like saliva, urine from pregnant horses, urine from post menopause women, rooster combs, poop, pig pancreas, etc

They are actually sugar coated. Most of us don’t know the actual ingredients…..these Doctors prescribe them to the innocent patients in the interest of patients good health.

May God bless these pharmaceutical Industries and some of the Doctors who are in their good books prescribe them.

The 10 Most Bizarre Ingredients in Prescription Drugs Today

Read more at:

Last edited:
Doctor Sundaram Ji,

Well, the other Doctor has left out the following ingredients which are reported to be used for few allopathic drugs viz. like saliva, urine from pregnant horses, urine from post menopause women, rooster combs, poop, pig pancreas, etc

They are actually sugar coated. Most of us don’t know the actual ingredients…..these Doctors prescribe them to the innocent patients in the interest of patients good health.

May God bless these pharmaceutical Industries and some of the Doctors who are in their good books prescribe them.

The 10 Most Bizarre Ingredients in Prescription Drugs Today

Read more at:

this is a wealh of information...........bizarre and weird ,of course. not reached indian market, i think . will dig nore to check the mfrr and approvals . thanks

dont think that way please....its not about knowledge bank etc.
everyone in this world has knowledge and experience too.

Right now in this world it makes us realize that book knowledge alone isnt enough..its also about survival skills or else we will end up like the Pandit and the boatman story where the Pandit drowns cos he cant swim.

I have started planting vegetables in my small garden instead of plants that just decorate cos in cases where food is less we can at least have something to it.

I feel the world has to consider agriculture seriously again..we are too much into IT and IT wont feed us as much!

I also observed that ever since the Covid-19 started ants are absent in my home and garden.
Then I searched online and found out that ants have some quarantine methods too during disease outbreaks and only focus on the Queen and the young ones and ants too practice some distancing to prevent spread of disease.

So may be we can observe ants closely...for me I feel the day the ants come out again it might indicate better times...I might not have full evidence for this but may be we should start observing animals closely to see how they adapt to epidemics.

I see even the stray cats that I feed not as "greedy" as before.
They are Ok with lesser food too.
Before they used to eat like pigs!LOL but now they are eating less.

I guess they too can sense less people feeding them and adjust themselves.

There is a lot for all of us to learn...we learn and gain knowledge from everything and everyone.
i always regard your flair to learn and providing freash updates. ur observaton on ants is profound . Keen to hear, if u know of, about cockroaches movements/control, another house pest. i feel mosquito trouble are as usual in the present context. In india u know it is a common sight of stray dogs . any idea of any change in behaviour when spread is intense or slwoking down or flat etc. Dog's are endowed with some speacial powers , like in my road a few bark diffrently before a rain fall. those times definitely it rains not clouds pass away with heaving winds [when these dogs wont bark though we human would smell a rain , but not really ].

Yes I was prescribed a drug of animal source in 2013 while being treated for a condition of morbidity - after I slipped and fell down while drawing செம்மண் Kolam in front of my house on Avani Avittam

After bone density test I was prescribed
Calcitonin Salmon! The source is Salmon fish which is rich in Calcitonin!

It's quite costly ! Paid through my nose and took it by my nose! It is nasal drop 1or 2 drops daily - To avoid osteoporosis.!

More about my experience - will post in below thread!

In 1978, the Prime Minister of India, Morarji Desai, a longtime practitioner of urine therapy, spoke to Dan Rather on 60 Minutes about urine therapy. Desai stated that urine therapy was the perfect medical solution for the millions of Indians who cannot afford medical treatment.

What ailment was cured? Why do we have so much childhood death? Just one example:

India has the highest burden of under-five deaths in the world. The median under-five mortality rate per 1,000 live births in India is 37, lower than 69 for Pakistan and much lower than 120 for Nigeria, but in absolute numbers, India reported 8.8 lakh child deaths in that age bracket in 2018.

If all these purported "cures" worked why the Modi government prescribe and feed it to the masses, then we will not have all these ailments.

Is it legitimate therapy? Superstitions abound around the world. Should a Medical doctor who still thinks to add "Doctor" to their name prescribe untested, unproven, unscientific mumbo jumbo as a cure?
Most of us in this forum are learned members.

Would you take these "cures" yourself, or for your child? This is not a flippant question, it is a serious matter.
If you were a practicing physician in the USA, you could be sued, and AMA may get you disbarred from practicing medicine.

Let us be responsible member, and promote healthy living for all.

The title is wrong, this post has nothing to do with Microsoft.

Let us be responsible member, and promote healthy living for all.

Cow urine
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cow urine is used for attempted therapeutic purposes in ancient Ayurvedic medicine.[8][9] Urine of a pregnant cow is considered special; it is claimed to contain special hormones and minerals.[8] In Ayurveda, Gomutra (cow urine) is claimed to be helpful in the treatment of leprosy, fever, peptic ulcer, liver ailments, anaemia and cancer.[9][10]

Cow urine is also used in Myanmar and Nigeria as a folk medicine.[11][12] In Nigeria, a concoction of leaves of tobacco, garlic and lemon basil juice, rock salt and cow urine is used in an attempt to treat convulsions in children.[12] This has resulted in the death of several children from respiratory depression.[13]

Wikipedia cannot be irresponsible like this.........LOL

Will our member advice Wikipedia to be atleast responsible in future by deleting this article which is being read one and all who have internet facility.

Thread locked as the website in question is not loading and members should be more careful in posting such information.
Things like these can get the website into trouble for spreading unverified information.

Pls do not share everything received via whatsapp or email. Verify before sharing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back