• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Countering terrorism and other problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Renuka,

Anger, lust et al are inner forces and are the most powerful forces. If one is able to control those forces i.e, do not feel their impact at all, the logic is one should be able to control any external force because the most powerful external force is lees powerful than these inner forces. So what happens is you are able to totally take off the impact of any external force and this in fact is the basis of my challenge to the physics labs. Any physical energy however powerful it may be can be made to vanish out of space and time by spiritual power. This is also the basis of temperature control which is, reducing the heat energy.

A prayer that you say silently within yourself commands all the energies within your body to heal yourself. A public prayer done in an open communal setting commands all the people in a community to join together to energize the community to heal something in the external world around you. Whether the prayer has any effect or not depends on the individual and the community.

Folks,

I hope the believers are praying for the countering of the negative forces. Let us also pray for something positive which is India gaining preeminence in spirituality, science , arts , technology and sports with a very strong economy.

Folks,

I hope the believers are praying for the countering of the negative forces. Let us also pray for something positive which is India gaining preeminence in spirituality, science , arts , technology and sports with a very strong economy.

If you really want India to gain some prominence in Sports, it is right time to do so. Our contingent has already reached RIO and will battle it out for another two weeks or so. Let us all pray and pump in some spirituality so that they get the divine help to perform better and bring laurels for themselves and for the country!

If you really want India to gain some prominence in Sports, it is right time to do so. Our contingent has already reached RIO and will battle it out for another two weeks or so. Let us all pray and pump in some spirituality so that they get the divine help to perform better and bring laurels for themselves and for the country!

Good idea Shri.Ganesh. Let spirituality be pumped in and let us wait and see.

I doubt whether 'pumping' spirituality will bring any results! :(
There is an old adage: 'mandhiraththAl mAngAy vizhumA? :decision:

Removing politics and rigorous training will surely make good sports persons. :thumb:

I also think like that. Simply depending on spiritual powers and not doing anything on your own is like wasting your life. In my school days one of my friends used to joke "thaan pathi, Daivam pathi" and I can easily pass out with Daivam's half!!

I support. Simply depending on spiritualism and doing nothing won't do any good. In school days, my friend used to joke, there is a saying thaan pathi Daivam pathi and I only need Daivams pathi to pass out!

Regarding the power of Manthra and Spirituality: In a recent interview by K. Jha (a Table Tennis player of Indian Background representing the USA) mentions that he says a small secret Manthra before every game to empower himself to play his best. He would not reveal his Manthra though. Like I have said elsewhere in TB formus that Manthras are energy releasing methods to empower oneself to attain a perfection of some kind. It has to be practiced and inculcated to experience it for oneself.

Terrorists are using their Jihadi Manthra to empower themselves to do their destructive acts. In Mahabharatha and Ramayana Arjuna and Rama both use the ultimate Arrow of destruction (or their Nuclear weapon of Vedic times) to destroy demonic powers of the opposing morally evil armies. These sound mythological. But what evidence can we find that actually disproves any of it. So until otherwise proven we hold these epics to be true enactments of historical times. So do not discount the power of Manthra whether it for good or evil.

This time the Rio participants from India had a good training..We should aim for at least 12 medals with 121 athletes..Highest ever..Doubling the last highest..Let us pray for that

I doubt whether 'pumping' spirituality will bring any results! :(
There is an old adage: 'mandhiraththAl mAngAy vizhumA? :decision:

HI RR!
I have absolutely NO DOUBT THAT SPIRITUALITY DOES AND WILL WORK!
If it so happens that when one says a Manthra and coincidentally a Manga does fall from the tree, then it is religiously the power of that Manthra. When Newton was thinking about Gravity, the Apple did fall and today we have his Manthra's(Laws) of Gravity. So never discount the power of Manthras. Religion is the Science of Impossibilities! That is why we have we say "You don't have parayer" of winning ar making something possible. That implies that you do need a prayer or Manthra for winning or making something to happen.

This time the Rio participants from India had a good training..We should aim for at least 12 medals with 121 athletes..Highest ever..Doubling the last highest..Let us pray for that
While praying we might as well pray for all of 121 Medals.
They say Reach for the Stars and you may at least get to the Moon!

regret for post at #33 since it repeats post 32. I just could not make it whether my post was accepted or not so tried to post it again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Folks,

Good news about air quality in many places in the country. It seems to be improving. Let us watch out for other objectives also

Folks,

Good news about air quality in many places in the country. It seems to be improving. Let us watch out for other objectives also

Improvement in air quality may be because of unprecedented down power during monsoon this time, Sravana, do you mean to suggest other reasons also?

Improvement in air quality may be because of unprecedented down power during monsoon this time, Sravana, do you mean to suggest other reasons also?

Dear Ganesh,

Any reason is acceptable as long as good happens. Let us hope other objectives also get accomplished.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by sravna

Folks,

Sravna...has spiritual powers got anything to do with this?

BTW Sravna...I have asked you many times before...Where is MH 370?...my country cant find the missing plane till now...host of relatives do not have a closure at all.

But you havent given an answer yet. No Swamiji too would commit...I guess Spiritual power is all cock and bull otherwise by now someone would have located the plane by spiritual means.

Last edited:
Dear Ganesh,

Any reason is acceptable as long as good happens. Let us hope other objectives also get accomplished.

Sravna...has spiritual powers got anything to do with this?

BTW Sravna...I have asked you many times before...Where is MH 370?...my country can find the missing plane till now...host of relatives do not have a closure at all.

But you havent given an answer yet. No Swamiji too would commit...I guess Spiritual power is all cock and bull otherwise by now someone would have located the plane by spiritual means.

Dear Renuka,

Spiritual power is far from cock and bull story. It is more real than anything you know through science. even with all the technology , science has no clue about the plane. Everything happens with a reason. But a lot has been accomplished by spiritual power by men of the past and present. So you simply cant dismiss it.

Dear Renuka,

Spiritual power is far from cock and bull story. It is more real than anything you know through science. even with all the technology , science has no clue about the plane. Everything happens with a reason. But a lot has been accomplished by spiritual power by men of the past and present. So you simply cant dismiss it.

OK Sravna...science could not find the plane but at least science tried.

Spirituality talks a lot but does not attempt anything and found nothing too.

But to be fair since Science and Spirituality both failed therefore Science is Cock and Spirituality is Bull.

Dear Sravna,

We need to get real...name me one Spiritual entity who can find this plane?

You yourself can NOT!

So what is the use of claiming to have all powers when it does not work at all...when there is a real situation which needs results then spirituality keeps silent cos they know they cant do anything..then they say O everything happens for a reason.

Its only all talk that they can handle this and that..time to get real Sravna.

If you can find MH 370..I will start praying to you..really I mean it.

I will personally come down to meet you and do Pooja for you.

If you can find MH 370..I will start praying to you..really I mean it.

I will personally come down to meet you and do Pooja for you.

Renuka,

Good incentive to think about finding the plane. Just kidding!

Ok I will work on it

Dear Folks,

Terrorism is a major problem everywhere. The surest way to counter terrorism is to take away the force they use because terrorism cannot work without force. The surest way to take away force is to use spiritual energy.

The terrorists use bombs and guns to achieve their objectives. The force that comes out of such weapons can be totally taken off if enough spiritual energy is used. I have already started working on that and hopefully it should give results. One has also to think of other ways terror can be accomplished like using chemical and biological weapons. I am trying to ensure that such methods are also rendered ineffective.

Let us hope that we do not hear the news of terror attack again in India.

I request others also to join in this spiritual effort as in the past.

Dear Folks,

Terrorism is a major problem everywhere. The surest way to counter terrorism is to take away the force they use because terrorism cannot work without force. The surest way to take away force is to use spiritual energy.

The terrorists use bombs and guns to achieve their objectives. The force that comes out of such weapons can be totally taken off if enough spiritual energy is used. I have already started working on that and hopefully it should give results. One has also to think of other ways terror can be accomplished like using chemical and biological weapons. I am trying to ensure that such methods are also rendered ineffective.

Let us hope that we do not hear the news of terror attack again in India.

I request others also to join in this spiritual effort as in the past.

Sravna...I think its high time to get real.

Spiritual energy to ward off a attack of terrorism?

What happened at URI needs to be investigated as why security was lax that led to just 4 terrorist trying to take down an army camp.

13 soldiers died on the spot burnt alive.

They suffered pain beyond our imagination.

One 19 year old Dogra soldier managed to shot dead one of the terrorist but he himself is critical now cos of being shot at.

Sravna..brave young men are dead cos the terrorist attacked them when they were unarmed filling up diesel.

The terrorists did not even have the guts to have a face to face battle.

I feel you should respect the soldiers instead of thinking that you can stop terrorist attack by merely imagining that you have spiritual powers while sitting comfortably at home.

These men gave up their lives for the nation...they did not just sit and imagine they have spiritual powers.

Last edited:
Hello Sravna,

Your posts are very interesting.

Have a request.

If you have spiritual energies to change phenomenon, suggest you use it for better things, like healing the sick. While you are at it, you might as well ensure no lives are lost to accidents, terror attacks, and so on.

Its a waste to watch you change temperature / influence weather, make water boil, or find debris. I write this because I agree with Renuka that the MH370 issue is an emotional one for those who lost their loved ones.

Note: Personally, I do not think even God Ram could change his karma if he wanted to. At best perhaps one can prognosticate or try one's life-term options. However, not challenging you on phenomenological grounds. You may have structured your consciousness in a certain way. Your intentions are good which is good enough. So, please use it for better purposes.

Thanks.
PS: Will read your reply, if you do reply. Will not be posting further. Wanted to write in with this, to request that you use yourself for better purposes since there are too many needy out there. Best wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back