• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Complaint against bsnl mobile network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a reproduction of my complaint to GM, BSNL, Chennai today.

DIFFICULTIES ENCOUNTERED IN BSNL MOBILE NETWORK

I wish to bring the following few points to your kind attention and I do hope you will take necessary steps to avoid recurrence of such things. Many mobile subscribers like me are also affected. I and my wife hold BSNL prepaid mobile connections (xxxxx xxxxx & xxxxx xxxxx) and of late, some irritants are noticed, while dialling or during talking.

1. Unlike in the past, connection is not established at the very first attempt. It
requires repeated dialling and patience.

2. During the course of conversation, the line/connection gets snapped quite abruptly
and this has become a routine affair.

3. Quite surprisingly, cross-talks are heard, forcing us to disconnect the line and to
dial again the same number.

4. We get messages like "No network coverage", "Error in Network" etc. quite often.

5. After the connection is established, one could hear what the other person says, but
the other end appears totally dead. It occurs on either end. (caller/the called)

6. Another strange phenomenon. What we speak is heard by ourselves in the sense,
one talks with oneself, like a mad person.

QUITE IMPORTANT:

7. For all the above-described calls, aborted midway, charges applicable for the
duration of such call (!) is deducted automatically.

8. In spite of registering for DNC, unsolicited calls continue to be received.

9. Every month, we thus end up paying substantial amount on unsuccessful calls
or for longer duration than the actual talk-time.

Is this not a unfair trade practice and deficiency in service, on the part of BSNL?

I am eager to know if any of our members had similar experiences with BSNL prepaid
services.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back