• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Wife missing: Man files complaint after 10 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.Balasubramani

I would like to share the following news items appeared in PTI

Wife missing: Man files complaint after 10 years

Mangalore(Kar), Oct 17 (PTI) In perhaps a late realisation that wife is the real "better half" in life, a 50-year-old man from Thokkottu near here has filed a police complaint that his wife is missing for the last 10 years.

The man wants the police to trace her as he badly needed her to look after his needs as he was bed-ridden after a recent accident in which his legs were fractured.

Source: fullstory

Sir,

It is reported in the news that this man wants the police to trace her as he badly needed her to look after his needs as he was bed-ridden after a recent accident in which his legs were fractured.

It seems, but for the accident and bed-ridden, he would not have sought the help of police to trace her, as he has not initiated any action of approaching the police in the last ten years.

He is now badly in need of an attendant. And nobody would have come forward to take care of him. Financially he could not offer to hire a nurse.

Since now bed-ridden, he would have thought that the best option is to avail the service of his wife. A honorary nurse too. So he would have decided to seek the help of police now.

A typical self-centered guy.

this types of incidents are common.

I know a more than one deserter who has tried returning to his wife and kids when he became old and look after themselves.

our society is such , wife and children do take care when the husbands return to family fold for support in old age.

my maid did that . she brought up her four kids herself on desertion by husband and took him back after he returned after 15 years.

Maids parents forced her to take him back and look after him .she did so reluctantly I imagine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back