• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Community near Boston

Dear Friends,
I am looking for Tamil Brahmins community groups, if any, in and around Boston is US. Need help on rituals here.

Any pointers will help. Thankyou.
hi

you can visit mahalakshmi temple in Boston.....i think there is a vibrant tamil sangam there....other wise

just confirm with mahaganapathi temple in Queens new york city....

Thanks for the replies. Yes, I am aware of the Lakshmi Temple and there are many priests but no one is aware of TB community here. There doesn't seem to be a group formed for collaboration. I need help on rituals and parvana srartham. We could form one here at least. Am not sure how to form one? Any pointers?

Thanks for the replies. Yes, I am aware of the Lakshmi Temple and there are many priests but no one is aware of TB community here. There doesn't seem to be a group formed for collaboration. I need help on rituals and parvana srartham. We could form one here at least. Am not sure how to form one? Any pointers?
hi

try some private priests there....or try sri sringeri sadhana sanstan in stroughtsburgh PA near nj...they can

help u for parvana sratham....

Latest ads

Back