• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Coffee is health drink, but do not overdo it.

Just having a single (medium size cup)-full of coffee post afternoon could give me a sleepless night. Whereas having 3-4 cups of strong tea doesnt have that effect. I have wondered for long as to what makes some people so much susceptible to coffee. Anyone else here feeling the same way?

Just having a single (medium size cup)-full of coffee post afternoon could give me a sleepless night. Whereas having 3-4 cups of strong tea doesnt have that effect. I have wondered for long as to what makes some people so much susceptible to coffee. Anyone else here feeling the same way?

that is why I don't have coffee post noon

It is psychological, more of a mental block. I sleep very well after a cup of coffee post lunch. And I also drink coffee many times post dinner and then sleep well.

As a race, we are used to drinking lots of coffee. My grandparents drank 15 cups of coffee every day and lived till 96 yrs !!

our race got introduced in late 1700 by the britishers. Not that far of to claim genetic changes to tolerate coffee. ?. Coffee does impact sleeping patterns, although don’t people probably drink do much of it that their body probably gets used to it. Deprive them of coffee for a day and they run into headaches.

Latest ads

Back