• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

cinema old vs new

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

malgova.mango

let's talk cinema...

What I miss most in new tamil movies are ladies beauty, I mean shyness increases her beauty , but nowadays this is a rare quality in the new heroines.

Just saw - bhaga pirivinai in youtube - vow saroja devi is in her form , the shyness she displays is a real gem.

members are welcome to compare and contrast

Last edited by a moderator:
I miss Simran,Sneha just to name a couple though there ton of them.Saroja Devi in Anbay Vaa with MGR,my all time fav.MGR became my childhood hero_Of course old classics are just too good.

sb

sneha - konjam vetkappaddara mathiri erukkum
simran - konjam sethukkalam

but oldies are in a different league

neenga - shakuntala parkkanum

mss - jamaichiruppanga

tnb sir odu - oru pattukkaga - sotha ezhuthi vaikkalam

oldies i love Jayalalitha..she has the namattu vishamam beauty...now of course she has become iruttala pudicha kozhakattai,but neverthless kattai...khe khe :)

sb

mami kai kazhuwittacha...avulukku na gone case khe khe

sb

neenga rama namathai romba thadavai japikkanum

shhh,enna neengo thozhil kula kalvi rahsyam ellam ippadi kettutale?

sb

tbs

>>shiva shiva nu irukka mattelo......ippadi mami/mami vishayam vendame...
summa thaaan..<<

enna panradhu,Shri Naradar Narayana Narayana thanay sollindu irruppar...

sb

anna oi! rama namathukku ippadi oru magimai undunnu bhakta kodigalluku ethu nall varai theriyamapoyiduthe...

inema avan avan rama namathai japika arambuchiduvan..

nalla kaingariyam than pannineer..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back