• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Child Birth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear All,

Can any one help me with analyzing my birth chart and my spouse birth chart to have a prediction on child birth.

Name: Sathish Kumar .M
DOB: 16-Nov-1980
Time: 12:30 pm
Place: Chennai
Rasi: Kumbam
Star: Sadhyam

Name: Vijalakshmi .S
DOB: 08-Jul-1983
Time: 8:30 am
Rasi: Rishabam
Star: Rohini

Marriage date: 27-08-2007

For the past 4 years we are not blessed with child. Also we have gone all the medical check up there is no problem with both of us in medical wise also we had gone to many temples.

Some astrologer are saying these two stars will not match. but some says its matching. Also some says we are having chevai dosha and sarpa dosha.

can any one pls help us and predict us whether we will be blessed with the child and also lead a peaceful devoted heartful life.

thanks in advance

sathish kumar .m

Dear All,

Can any one help me with analyzing my birth chart and my spouse birth chart to have a prediction on child birth.

Name: Sathish Kumar .M
DOB: 16-Nov-1980
Time: 12:30 pm
Rasi: Kumbam
Star: Sadhyam

Name: Vijalakshmi .S
DOB: 08-Jul-1983
Time: 8:30 am
Rasi: Rishabam
Star: Rohini

Marriage date: 27-08-2007

For the past 4 years we are not blessed with child. Also we have gone all the medical check up there is no problem with both of us in medical wise also we had gone to many temples.

Some astrologer are saying these two stars will not match. but some says its matching. Also some says we are having chevai dosha and sarpa dosha.

can any one pls help us and predict us whether we will be blessed with the child and also lead a peaceful devoted heartful life.

thanks in advance

sathish kumar .m

There is no problem from the horoscopes AFAIK. Time will be more propitious after December 2013 but this does not mean that you cannot get a child earlier. I will advise, even if this sounds unpalatable to you, that both of you should consult some good sexologist with very good reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back