• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Caution: Satyameva jayate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a Email Complaint to Star tv and information and Broadcasting ministry. I got a mail directly from Star TV and it is attached herewith....

Dear Sankar,
Thank you for writing in to us. We are happy that you took time off your busy schedule to connect with Star Plus, a channel that, we believe, is an integral part of every Indian household today. We value your patronage towards us.
It has come to our notice that perhaps some vested interests are trying to misguide the people at large about our show Satyamev Jayate and the organisations that we chose to support through our show. We would like to place on record that in our episode no.4, which was on health care, we have highlighted and supported the organisation call Humanity Trust, Chennai. Humanity Trust, Hanspukur,West Bengal, is a charitable hospital run by Dr.Ajoy Mistry and his mother, Subhashini Mistry. Humanity Trust , Hanspukur,West Bengal is doing excellent work in the field of health care and provides free medical facilities to the poor . We urge to visit www.humanityhospital.org to know more about the work that they are doing and we urge you to support them in any way that you can. I would request supporters of our show to circulate this message so as to remove any misinformation that may have been spread by some mischief makers.
We are glad to know that our show Satyamev Jayate has touched a chord with you. We will make sure that your feedback reaches the concerned team.
At Star, we truly believe that it is only with our viewers' feedback and appreciation that we can create better shows that resonate with our viewers. We thank you for your feedback, once again.
Satyamev jayate is a show that inspires a billion imaginations and touches hearts of viewers across the length and breadth of the country. We hope that you will like the show in future as well!
Your contribution and support has led Star to unprecedented heights. We seek your patronage to further strengthen our position in our viewers' hearts. Push us to deliver the best!
Stay tuned!
Consumer Response Cell

Response |STAR India
Tel: + | 1800 3000 7827
Email: [email protected]

after going to Star TV response to Mr TS Sankara Narayanan(No.76) and also No.75 it is difficult to judge one way or other. without smoke there cannot be fire. every reply creates a new situation and understanding. Personally sometime I appreciate hindi version but not tamil version because it is dubbed one. let us wait for more inputs

Another bloomer or oversight! Or a diversion?

"Humanity Trust, Chennai".

I made a Email Complaint to Star tv and information and Broadcasting ministry. I got a mail directly from Star TV and it is attached herewith....

Dear Sankar,
we have highlighted and supported the organisation call Humanity Trust, Chennai.

Stay tuned!
Consumer Response Cell

Response |STAR India
Tel: + | 1800 3000 7827
Email: [email protected]

dear friends !
as per Hindustan times ,Mr. Aamir khan is planing Satyameva jayathe second stint after the the current 13 episodes
guruvayurappan

No.78 Mr Sarang. yes what is this Humanity Trust Chennai??? Star TV is fooling us. I didnt find any website in Star TV letter for Chennai Humanity Trust to verify. certainly something is really fishy. No.79 Mr Guruvayurappan says that AK is planning to start another stint as per Hindustan Times report. see how strong his (AK's) connections are!!!

I came to know that Amir Khan clarified as under in his face book as under about our discussions...

276938_163831417798_528545600_q.jpg

It has come to our notice that perhaps some vested interests are trying to misguide the people at large about our show Satyamev Jayate and the organisations that we choose to support through our show. We would like to place on record that in our episode no.4, which was on health care, we have highlighted and supported the organisation called Humanity Trust, HANSPUKUR, WEST BENGAL and not Humanity Trust, CHENNAI. HUMANITY TRUST, HANSPUKUR, WEST BENGAL, is a charitable hospital run by Dr. Ajoy Mistry and his mother, Subhashini Mistry. HUMANITY TRUST, HANSPUKUR, WEST BENGAL is doing excellent work in the field of health care and provides free medical facilities to the poor. We urge you to visit
www.humanityhospital.org
to know more about the work that they are doing and we urge you to support them in any way that you can. I would request supporters of our show to circulate this message so as to remove any misinformation that may have been spread by some mischief makers.

Love.

Aamir.

-PAXP-deijE.gif
I dont know that how far it is True. But it is True that the Humanity trust mentioned in the First post has changed its," About us " home page now...

If the intimations as per ,"star tv" is True I am shocked why the Trust has changed its Home Page now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back