• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

builders or contractors for constructing Independent house

Aravind2405

Hi All,
I have purchased a piece of land in Chennai and on the lookout for some good builders who can construct a duplex home for me within my budget of 35 Lakhs. I prefer some one who has already constructed at least 5 independent houses, and could be either from our community or any one who has built few houses for our community.
I know there are lot of constructions in there when we google, with good Google reviews, but I am not able to trust with these reviews as they themselves create some multiple accounts and give good reviews.
I am a first-gen person from my family who owns the land and want to construct, so any leads in this regard appreciated.

Hi All,
I have purchased a piece of land in Chennai and on the lookout for some good builders who can construct a duplex home for me within my budget of 35 Lakhs. I prefer some one who has already constructed at least 5 independent houses, and could be either from our community or any one who has built few houses for our community.
I know there are lot of constructions in there when we google, with good Google reviews, but I am not able to trust with these reviews as they themselves create some multiple accounts and give good reviews.
I am a first-gen person from my family who owns the land and want to construct, so any leads in this regard appreciated.
Hi Aravind,
My name is Raghuraman. Can you please let me know in which are you have purchased the land? Also, please let me know where you are from, so that we can connect and discuss on the same.

Hi Aravind,
My name is Raghuraman. Can you please let me know in which are you have purchased the land? Also, please let me know where you are from, so that we can connect and discuss on the same.
Hi Sir. Basically I am born and brought up in Andhra Pradesh. Settled in chennai for last 8 years. My land is in Iyyappanthangal.

Latest ads

Back