• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Trusted Builders Chennai !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I believe most of you have experience in buying a flat or a single house in chennai. if you could mention some names of trusted and reliable builders in chennai city it would be very helpful ?

b
hi balaji,
i need a trusted builder from brahmin community....i have land in chennai..
i need to construction a house with sharing basis....im a NRI...i like to
keep a separate ground floor for me......anybody can help?

regards
tbs

tbs,

Raju Builders in T.Nagar,near Bazullah Rd.I am talking from the 70's era,so plz check.There used to one in Valmiki Ngr,600 041,forget the name.

sb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back