• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Brain storming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sneha and Prasanna also appear in many ads. They are cute and lovely couple! :thumb:

There used to be one formula to find out the relationship between two persons: love, like, hate, friend.

Write down the two names and cut off the common letters. If the remaining letter is 1, the persons loves the other;

if 2 - likes the other; if 3 - hates the other; if 4 - is a friend to the other. The formula repeats from 5 onward.

SNEHA - PRASANNA have three letters in common (S, N, A)
So, according to the above formula, S likes P and P loves S. :decision:

P.S: We used this formula often, when we were in school!!

Ohhhh...

So Raji madam also played this game..I wonder whose name it was matched with back them!LOL

So Raji madam would have had a school girl crush..ha ha ha

Last edited:
Once our head master asked one of my classmates named Suguna, to tell Ramasamy to come to his room.

She came and told without seeing him, 'Ramasamy -ngara boys-ah head master kooptAnga!' :D

:nono: Renu! Ours was a Govt. school. Boys seldom talked to girls and girls never talked to boys!! :cool:
is there still segregation of boys and girls practised in chennai coed schools.in good old days in delhi there were separate row of benches for boys and girls.there was hardly any communication between them.Recently in alumni meet I met some of my old class mates -male and female. some took the liberty of communicating with each other after decades.I hope the spouses did not mind it .lol

அரேஞ்சட் மேரெஜ் அப்படீன்னா வேண்டாம் என்று சொல்லுவாங்க. காதல் என்றால் சரி 'அட்ஜசஸ்ட்' ஆகிடும்.:nod::nod::nod:

who is the most suitable guy to marry a brahmin girl, this thread is interesting!

who is the most suitable guy to marry a brahmin girl?

- A guy who is ready/willing to get away from parents and siblings.
- A guy who is ready/willing to relocate to girl's city, search job that can be satisfactory to the girl and then marry her (if the girl is residing/working in that city)
- A guy who is qualified as Engineer or CA or Dr. or Scientist.
- A guy who earns minimum salary of 80k - 1L a month.
- A guy who is older than the girl just by 2 to 3 years.

The above list is not on the basis of top priority to the least priority. All the criteria are of "TOP PRIORITY"

who is the most suitable guy to marry a brahmin girl?

- A guy who is ready/willing to get away from parents and siblings.
- A guy who is ready/willing to relocate to girl's city, search job that can be satisfactory to the girl and then marry her (if the girl is residing/working in that city)
- A guy who is qualified as Engineer or CA or Dr. or Scientist.
- A guy who earns minimum salary of 80k - 1L a month.
- A guy who is older than the girl just by 2 to 3 years.

The above list is not on the basis of top priority to the least priority. All the criteria are of "TOP PRIORITY"
ravi ji
pl do not feel frustrated

if you post in this forum long enough to be a veteran , tB girls will marry you without pre conditions or setting any priorities

it is like modi getting A1 visa on becoming PM.

most TB ladies will fall flat for you without looking at your 6 packs.

ennappA idhu? appappO indha thread moochchu vidudhu!! :lol:

Post on 18th Feb followed by one on 11th March, 7th May(!!) and today! :cool:

ennappA idhu? appappO indha thread moochchu vidudhu!! :lol:

Post on 18th Feb followed by one on 11th March, 7th May(!!) and today! :cool:
rrji
those TBs who have hopes of marriage left in them will periodically check to find out if anything on the ground has changed

In TB matrimonial sites lots of TB boys and girls hang aroundalong with old mamas and maamis to just fish for a suitable match with no results . ultimately after a couple of years or so take what they can get.

"rrji
those TBs who have hopes of marriage left in them will periodically check to find out if anything on the ground has changed

In TB matrimonial sites lots of TB boys and girls hang around along with old mamas and maamis to just fish for a suitable match with no results . ultimately after a couple of years or so take what they can get."

ULTIMATELY remain single & unmarried!!

"rrji

In TB matrimonial sites lots of TB boys and girls hang around along with old mamas and maamis to just fish for a suitable match with no results . ultimately after a couple of years or so take what they can get."

ULTIMATELY remain single & unmarried!!

k saheb
not many remain unmarried

they relax on their rigid specs and hope after marriage make better half do what they want.

thats why there are skirmishes after marriage leading to divorce courts

Dear,

Please don't down play the facts by dismissing my list as a result of my frustration. I am frustrated or not is a different matter AND expressing the reality matters to this thread.

Ravi ji

you are quite right

the ground realities have changed

educated working ladies are setting terms which many TB boys are finding it difficult to accept

This is only a temporary over reaction from working girl and her parents.

as time passes they will come to terms with their economic independance and accept a

.relationship based on old traditions and needs of modern living. if they make the right mix,they

will have a good marriages. or else there will only be break ups of marriages

last sunday in the hindu I saw so many matrimonial ads from divorced TB girls and boys

the tolerance levels have reduced and there is not much give and take in relationships

marriage requires a few years to stabilise . not many are ready for that.

this is the age of instant gratification .it is my way or highway.lol

Advertisements does not mean they are serious. Only trying the depth of the market.
Once used to the status free"divorced" with no commitment no duty, they will continue
unless they find a scapegoat on their way.
These advertisers still have their high specifications and demands. It is a pity that the
society is not showing sign of recovery. Unless they come out of their EGO & I, the
days are going to be difficult.

If they do marry, then the long wait could have made them matured to avoid skirmishes
and do what the better half wishes.
They should learn to be cautious and avoid once bitten and lead contented life.

If they do marry, then the long wait could have made them matured to avoid skirmishes
and do what the better half wishes.
They should learn to be cautious and avoid once bitten and lead contented life.
good looking economically independant ladies have a sense of their own worth. they feel many times that they are the better half. it is the ego of a person of worth. why should they not have it.men should strive to measure up or fall apart to hand over the reins of family to ladies,marriage has become a more equitable relationship.it is now take it or lleave it for boys

good looking economically independant ladies have a sense of their own worth. they feel many times that they are the better half. it is the ego of a person of worth. why should they not have it.men should strive to measure up or fall apart to hand over the reins of family to ladies,marriage has become a more equitable relationship.it is now take it or lleave it for boys

I wonder if these ladies that keep delaying marriage for no logical reason have any friends with benefits arrangement to fill in the blanks as and when needed or they dont mind being Parama Virgins till the end of their life??

I wonder if these ladies that keep delaying marriage for no logical reason have any friends with benefits arrangement to fill in the blanks as and when needed or they dont mind being Parama Virgins till the end of their life??
the highly educated high earning ladies are looking for boys better placed than them.caste, subcastes, language be damned. they want liberal western values.brahmin backgound is not of much relevance. their colleagues who are friends are better fits for them since they feel comfortable with them. girls from premium B schools mostly marry their classmates or colleagues. they marry indians . thats it. some also get into live ins to avoid complications with mates.
the concept of marriage is getting challenged.times have changed. renukaji you are outdated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back