• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Brahmins - Easily the smartest wrt balanced intelligence

The Americans cant come to terms with the fact that nature is more intelligent. They think synthetic telepathy can outsmart and overpower natural telepathy.

Renuka, can you imagine a greater joke? Even if they believe in God, they will imagine they are more intelligent. Some funny creatures God has created.

Inspite of round the clock humiliation there is no vetkam, soodu or soranai. Their skin is worse than that of a thick skinned buffalo.

Last edited:
Dear Renuka,

There is no fear. I am just reacting to the hypocritical behavior of the westerners and their sycophants. I am secure in my own self. I was just stating a truth that brahmins have the most balanced intelligence. I admit kshatriyas are courageous and ashkenazi jews have creative intelligence and so on. What is rigid about this? It is in the nature of physical reality all are different. Some are better endowed in one faculty and some others in another faculty. But i am not assuming superiority in what i have and insecure because i dont have another. I have a healthy attitude towards differences and not make mountain out of it as some do.

The real problem is not one of stating the differences but one of assuming superiority and starting discrimination.
Could you kindly give an example of " most balanced intelligence"?

Btw I will give you a scenario i recently faced and let's compare how you would have handled this and if your reaction is the same as mine.

I had gone to a shop with my elderly father and he wanted to buy a upma to eat.
He was about to take the upma when a middle aged woman reached for the spoon first and was filling up her container with the upma.
She filled up a lot and there was hardly anything for my dad and even my dad softly said.." there is nothing much balanced now..i will come back tomorrow"

Ok..honestly I was shocked with her behavior..she knows another person too wanted it yet she filled up her container.

Ok...I too have faced this situation at times when others too are wanting the same thing.
I usually ask the person waiting if they too want the same thing...if they say yes, i take a slightly lesser amount so that the other person too gets his share.( the shop only makes a limited amount for breakfast..if we go late it runs out fast)
At times if its kids or elderly people who want it, I would then take something else and let the kids have it.

Ok..what would be your way of handling this situation?

I weigh the situation and I am fair to others and myself and at times would give up my share if its for kids or elderly people.

Would you consider this a balance way of handling a situation?

Could you kindly give an example of " most balanced intelligence"?

Btw I will give you a scenario i recently faced and let's compare how you would have handled this and if your reaction is the same as mine.

I had gone to a shop with my elderly father and he wanted to buy a upma to eat.
He was about to take the upma when a middle aged woman reached for the spoon first and was filling up her container with the upma.
She filled up a lot and there was hardly anything for my dad and even my dad softly said.." there is nothing much balanced now..i will come back tomorrow"

Ok..honestly I was shocked with her behavior..she knows another person too wanted it yet she filled up her container.

Ok...I too have faced this situation at times when others too are wanting the same thing.
I usually ask the person waiting if they too want the same thing...if they say yes, i take a slightly lesser amount so that the other person too gets his share.( the shop only makes a limited amount for breakfast..if we go late it runs out fast)
At times if its kids or elderly people who want it, I would then take something else and let the kids have it.

Ok..what would be your way of handling this situation?

I weigh the situation and I am fair to others and myself and at times would give up my share if its for kids or elderly people.

Would you consider this a balance way of handling a situation?
Well balanced behaviour Renuka. I would have handled it the same way. Generally as long as the other persons selfish behavior is harmless to others I would laugh it away. Otherwise I prefer to respond if possible.

By balanced I mean weighing you own interests with those of others involved and making a fair and equitable decision.

Well balanced behaviour Renuka. I would have handled it the same way. Generally as long as the other persons selfish behavior is harmless to others I would laugh it away. Otherwise I prefer to respond if possible.

By balanced I mean weighing you own interests with those of others involved and making a fair and equitable decision.
Ok...since you and I have the same way of looking at the situation..so how much do I differ from you?
Arent both of us have a " balanced" way of handling this and as you know our Varna differs..so what would like to say here?

Ok...since you and I have the same way of looking at the situation..so how much do I differ from you?
Arent both of us have a " balanced" way of handling this and as you know our Varna differs..so what would like to say here?
Our varna is the same as we think in the same way. Varna isnt based on birth. Having said that genes do have a say. Besides that the bringing up.

Our varna is the same as we think in the same way. Varna isnt based on birth. Having said that genes do have a say. Besides that the bringing up.
Ok..so you do see that though our jati differs yet there is similarity in how we think.
Doesnt this already show anyone is capable of anything?

Sravna, genes and upbringing do shape our thinking and tendencies, our gunas etc..that I dont deny as most diseases too have a genetic tendency.

So one might ask "if diseases have a genetic transmission cant our intelligence too be shaped by our genetics?"

My answer is Yes.
But at the same time we are not all just one dimensional.
We have no idea which genes will express itself in which time of our life.

A person who is " imbalanced" in intelligence at the age of 20 might become " balanced" at the age of 50.
Deep down inside we all have the same Atma which is beyond any limitations..if anyone gets a glimpse of it by grace of God or by spiritual practices,eventually they strike balance in thought,word and deed.

At the same time, someone who is " balanced" from young could become " imbalance" if he gets an addiction or faces circumstances.

At any time anyones scales can tilt.
Also we are just not all physical genes ..as you know we all have had many births and each life karmic imprints and vasanas are in our subtle body.

We could have been any varna, jati , race or life form in any life..all those memories are in us...we do not really know which memory functions at any given time.

So what are we?
Everything? Everywhere? All at once?
Well, may be..we can be any combination but the name of the game is transcending all those memories.

So why do you swim around the shell of our physical genes?
Why not dive deep to get the pearl within us which transcends even the best of brains of a Nobel Laureate?

Ok..so you do see that though our jati differs yet there is similarity in how we think.
Doesnt this already show anyone is capable of anything?

Sravna, genes and upbringing do shape our thinking and tendencies, our gunas etc..that I dont deny as most diseases too have a genetic tendency.

So one might ask "if diseases have a genetic transmission cant our intelligence too be shaped by our genetics?"

My answer is Yes.
But at the same time we are not all just one dimensional.
We have no idea which genes will express itself in which time of our life.

A person who is " imbalanced" in intelligence at the age of 20 might become " balanced" at the age of 50.
Deep down inside we all have the same Atma which is beyond any limitations..if anyone gets a glimpse of it by grace of God or by spiritual practices,eventually they strike balance in thought,word and deed.

At the same time, someone who is " balanced" from young could become " imbalance" if he gets an addiction or faces circumstances.

At any time anyones scales can tilt.
Also we are just not all physical genes ..as you know we all have had many births and each life karmic imprints and vasanas are in our subtle body.

We could have been any varna, jati , race or life form in any life..all those memories are in us...we do not really know which memory functions at any given time.

So what are we?
Everything? Everywhere? All at once?
Well, may be..we can be any combination but the name of the game is transcending all those memories.

So why do you swim around the shell of our physical genes?
Why not dive deep to get the pearl within us which transcends even the best of brains of a Nobel Laureate?
Agree Renuka. But avangalellam neruthattam. As long as they don't stop projecting and thrusting superiority I will also not stop responding

It is these self obsessed Americans who keep crying in their voice messages to me round the clock trying to impress upon their intelligence. Poor souls. I pity them for being so insecure and feeling a strong inferiority complex. Only God can bring them out of their pathetic attitude.
What an ego?
Which American (?) is wasting his time talking to you?
If they are your friends and family may be? But that would be an exception.
If you are hearing voices in your head you need professinal help.
Otherwise cut back on social media, may be you are in the wrong groups.

What an ego?
Which American (?) is wasting his time talking to you?
If they are your friends and family may be? But that would be an exception.
If you are hearing voices in your head you need professinal help.
Otherwise cut back on social media, may be you are in the wrong groups.
Prasad,

Not just voice messages but a slew of negative energies . It is a truth. May sound bizzare. I have natural telepathic capabilities. Synthetic telepathy technology exists. Natural telepathy has unbelievable capabilities. They are trying to develop synthetic telepathy along those lines. You just have to add two and two together to understand the truth.

Due to God's grace their ultimate objective of control is being beautifully thwarted.

Think about it. I am putting everything in public. Am I so foolish to do that when nothing is happening? At least after my public messages they would have tried to control or do something about it. The fact their technology is not able to prevail should be clear from this.

Last edited:
Prasad,

Not just voice messages but a slew of negative energies . It is a truth. May sound bizzare. I have natural telepathic capabilities. Synthetic telepathy technology exists. Natural telepathy has unbelievable capabilities. They are trying to develop synthetic telepathy along those lines. You just have to add two and two together to understand the truth.

Due to God's grace their ultimate objective of control is being beautifully thwarted.

Think about it. I am putting everything in public. Am I so foolish to do that when nothing is happening? At least after my public messages they would have tried to control or do something about it. The fact their technology is not able to prevail should be clear from this.
Sravna...why do the "Americans" only want to target you out of everyone in the world?
Have you thought of it?
Thats why I keep saying to learn some meditation and yoga.
It will lessen any impact from our own mind..when we are able to attain that balance, nothing external affects us.

How long would you go on suffering?
Please try to help yourself.

I am not suffering Renuka. I am thoroughly enjoying the way justice is being meted out to them. With all their resources, talent and time spent they are not able to make even a dent on me. Yes I lost my wife and father but that story is not over. It is going to unfold in an incredible way.

To answer directly your point I am gifted with natural telepathy with unimaginable capabilities. So they are targeting me. They do not want to make it public because it would hamper their efforts.

The fàct is they are crying though not literally now not knowing what to do. God has made their technology a dud. Hope they will learn their lessons and follow a constructive approach from now on.

Consider the power of nature which is made of billions of stars and billions of galaxies with fourteen lokas and billions of parallel universes with events in each of them planned to a precise second and millimetre. That is the power of natural telepathy. Syncs perfectly with nature. I may be a single person but all the power of nature is within me.

Compare that with these fellows sitting in one planet and in a small corner of that planet and trying to control nature with their infantile AI and telepathy technology.Wouldn't that amuse you Renuka?

Consider the power of nature which is made of billions of stars and billions of galaxies with fourteen lokas and billions of parallel universes with events in each of them planned to a precise second and millimetre. That is the power of natural telepathy. Syncs perfectly with nature. I may be a single person but all the power of nature is within me.

Compare that with these fellows sitting in one planet and in a small corner of that planet and trying to control nature with their infantile AI and telepathy technology.Wouldn't that amuse you Renuka?
Sravna, try going on a pilgrimage for a change.

The greatest mathematician ever Ramanujan and the greatest spiritualist and philosopher ever Sankara are both from the minuscule tamil brahmins.

Both Ramanujan and Sankara are beyond even the international level. They are of universal level caliber

I feel we humans have got the definition of intelligence all wrong.
We equate intelligence with science mainly.
Anything in the field of arts is called a talent and not given its due respect.
A rocket scientist is always viewed as more intelligent that a person with a phd in history.

I was watching a tamil movie recently where an elderly farmer is wrongly remanded for 30days for killing peacocks but he was proved innocent right away but had to be remanded for 30days for paper work to be done.

Meanwhile he was very worried about his farm, paddy fields and cows and the court appoints a person to tend to all that till his remand is over.

The movie shows how others didnt know the farming techniques as he knew..he would ask a person to bring a sample of the paddy plant and by just looking at it, he would say that the water level isnt enough and he could identify pests and he would tell them methods of making organic natural pesticide from specific wild leaves too.

He was very specialized in his observation ..to the world he is just an "uneducated" farmer who cant read and write but the level of intelligence he displayed was really impressive.

This made me realize that we celebrate intelligence when we advance in science and technology of a college degree kind but we never celebrate innate intelligence learnt by observation and tradition which wasnt from a college.

This is why its futile to even define or classify intelligence especially by an IQ test.

Well said Renuka. I would say IQ test is a test of what I call Idiot savant intelligence. It tests a very restricted facet of intelligence. Intelligence is truly multi faceted and cannot be restricted to IQ intelligence. That is the reason we see the phds and even scientists not faring really well when it comes to interactions or many other worldly activities that needs you to exhibit other facets of intelligence. True intelligence has no restrictions and as you say it even needs true intelligence to recognize. Most of these high iq guys pat themselves on their own back for their purported high intelligence. Funny indeed.

Every quality is interconnected with others. Some of your intelligence is veiled when you are not being honest or hardworking etc. Lots of it are veiled when you are not good. Each gives a facet to intelligence. Similarly the other way round. If you are only hardworking but don't apply intelligence your hardwork goes futile. People need to understand this interconnectedness to truly understand intelligence or other qualities and so improve them.

Last edited:

Latest ads

Back