• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Brahmins and Jews

Status
Not open for further replies.
கால பைரவன்;206202 said:
....A point of fact is that the anti-brahmins/ anti-brahminists have all been ardent casteists and therefore continuance of similar ideas should not be a cause for surprise for us!
KB, you are jumping to conclusions that are unwarranted. Jains being against killing is not surprising, that is what this passage is about. இழி குலம் is not low-caste it is low-family, which is not acceptable to me, but my point is it is not the same as the immutable birth-based varna/jAti of Brahminism. One can come out of இழி குலம், but jAti never. Therefore, there is nothing here to indicate the Jain text was casteist.

Also, what you cite does not mean all those who oppose Brahminist ideology are uniformly casteist, it is illogical to make such a statement.

Ruse or no ruse one thing is sure. That the castes will never go from the society is a certainty. Casteism is a different cup of tea and it has discrimination loaded into it. Excellence will always be respected and sought after. The other day a friend of me who is not a brahmin was advising his son to checkup whether he can get a brahmin doctor for consultation. I was surprised and asked him why a brahmin doctor. He said he prefers to consult a brahmin doctor as he wants to take no chance with his health. A bania may become a medical doctor but a bania patient will still prefer a brahmin doctor. Merit can never be kept subjugated for ever.
Oh well, we are entitled to our opinions. If you think castes will never go away from society, well and good for you.

As for medical doctors, your friend probably got brainwashed with caste propaganda done by a certain creed.

When i go to a doctor i do not check whether he or she is a brahmin. I definitely like to check if he or she studied on merit or through a management quota. Unfortunately, it is tough to check this thru internet. At one point (very recently) i asked a doctor directly, if she studied on merit or management quota. I got wary after reading media reports (such as this) that 1 in 5 doctors in India are thru management quota.

I myself got a medical seat for Rs.30,000 donation. Back then i was not willing to pay Rs.5000 donation for a BSc seat. I just did not want to study if i had to pay a donation and in a place where i had to pay donation. Back then, my father had several friends who were on the management councils of some well known medical colleges. My father too was in one such council for a short while. I know very well how medical seats sell, especially grabbed with money by upper castes. These do not get MBBS admission on merit but are the same people who keep deriding reservations.

Last edited:
Ref post 101:

People with unprejudiced mind can easily see in what context the usage of word kulam appeared in the quoted text. One can find many such istances in tamil literature not only in the period during which the quoted text was written but from ancient through modern times. Examples can be quoted right from azwars pasuram 'குலம் தாங்கு சாதிகள்..." through Bharathi's "குலத் தாழ்ச்சி உயர்ச்சி சொல்லல்" etc. Of course, one can also directly refer to the nigandus which are the earliest written tamil lexicons/thesaurus and see what the word kulam meant/means.

I am giving examples from bingala nigandu. Please see attached images.

From this any one can clearly see that the word kulam meant saathi and saathi meant kulam.

Of course, attempts such as one found in post 101 to deny the existence of casteist discrimination in other literature is typical of anti-brahmins/ anti-brahminists. This hypocritical attitude is the one constant feature noticeable in every anti-brahmin/ anti-brahminist. That is why they are considered ardent casteists because, according to them, the casteism that they (i.e. the anti-brahminists) practice is benign and not casteism at all but they are the first to denounce brahmins.

bingala1.pngbingala2.png

Ref post 98:

From that post, I gather that there can be disagreement among people even in understanding/ defining what constitutes casteism.

I only want to point out that casteism is not weakening as mentioned in post #98 but is strengthening and brahmins should be wary of anti-brahminists.

கால பைரவன்;206257 said:
Ref post 101:
This is indeed the feature of all the Brahmin defenders, they can't even bring themselves to address the interlocutor by name, as if that would pollute them. Why can't you guys talk in a civil manner, it is alright if we don't agree, that does not make the other a demon.

People with unprejudiced mind can easily see in what context the usage of word kulam appeared in the quoted text.
Ok KB, you have an unprejudiced mind, and those of us who disagree with you are prejudiced, because they disagree with you, alright.

Examples can be quoted right from azwars pasuram 'குலம் தாங்கு சாதிகள்..." through
First of all, Azhvar is actually castigating the varna system. Secondly, look at the phrase, it is குலத்தைத் தாங்குகிற சாதிகள். Azhvar is not saying குலம் = சாதி.

Bharathi's "குலத் தாழ்ச்சி உயர்ச்சி சொல்லல்" etc.
This shows what? Of course, குலம் and சாதி have been conflated for a long time. Even if Bharathi used the term to mean சாதி, it does not follow that the author of Seevaka Sinthamani's இழி குலம் = இழிந்த சாதி.

Of course, one can also directly refer to the nigandus which are the earliest written tamil lexicons/thesaurus and see what the word kulam meant/means.
Nigandu is a thesaurus, it gives all the different ways a word can be used. It does not mean whenever the word குலம் is used it always means சாதி. Further, these Nigandus are not pristine texts with a single author who can be credited or criticized for the contents. My contention is that the word குலம் got conflated with the word சாதி by the shenanigans of Brahmnists.

Of course, attempts such as one found in post 101 to deny the existence of casteist discrimination in other literature is typical of anti-brahmins/ anti-brahminists. This hypocritical attitude is the one constant feature noticeable in every anti-brahmin/ anti-brahminist.
KB, make your point, there is no call for calling me a hypocrite. It is not that difficult to call you all sorts of names, but I don't want to get down to the gutter level.

That is why they are considered ardent casteists because, according to them, the casteism that they (i.e. the anti-brahminists) practice is benign and not casteism at all but they are the first to denounce brahmins.
KB, I abhor caste, casteism and their antecedent, Brahminism, whoever practices it, whether it is some revered acharya or lowly pallar or pariyar. Yes, I am anti-Brahminist, I despise the supremacist Brahminists and the NBs who ape the Brahminists. There, you have it.

கால பைரவன்;206257 said:
Ref post 101:

People with unprejudiced mind can easily see in what context the usage of word kulam appeared in the quoted text. One can find many such istances in tamil literature not only in the period during which the quoted text was written but from ancient through modern times. Examples can be quoted right from azwars pasuram 'குலம் தாங்கு சாதிகள்..." through Bharathi's "குலத் தாழ்ச்சி உயர்ச்சி சொல்லல்" etc. Of course, one can also directly refer to the nigandus which are the earliest written tamil lexicons/thesaurus and see what the word kulam meant/means.

I am giving examples from bingala nigandu. Please see attached images.

From this any one can clearly see that the word kulam meant saathi and saathi meant kulam.

Of course, attempts such as one found in post 101 to deny the existence of casteist discrimination in other literature is typical of anti-brahmins/ anti-brahminists. This hypocritical attitude is the one constant feature noticeable in every anti-brahmin/ anti-brahminist. That is why they are considered ardent casteists because, according to them, the casteism that they (i.e. the anti-brahminists) practice is benign and not casteism at all but they are the first to denounce brahmins.

View attachment 3067View attachment 3068
Oh you are back with pingala niganthu. I thot we had already finished discussing Pingala niganthu here and here. Plus we already discussed whether kulam (clan) is the same as saathi (caste) in this thread and here. For a readership that has no patience to look up old threads:

1) Amongst the earliest is Adi-Divakara niganthu dated to 7th century AD (Ref here). According to this source the first lexicon or Nighantu took shape in the Tamil language as an independent and new treatise in the 9th century AD when Divakara wrote Divakaram.

By 7th century AD varna terms had already penetrated into south, so it not surprising Jaina literature used the terms, shudra and chathurtha, to describe certain people; though of course Jains did not create the class of shudras nor did varna system pertain to their own culture.

2) The term kulam refers to a clan and indicates kinship by descent. Caste (saathi) is an occupational identity. Clan and caste are two different social units of organization. Clan-based societies are ancient as noted in this article. Even today clan and caste are used differently. Example, for marriage, one is asked for kul (clan), gotra (lineage), jaati (occupational unit of a family). Not just in India, social units of organization in China are comparable. Some societies (such as the Nuosu / Yi) practiced endogamy of caste (occupation) and exogamy of clan (here clan and caste are two different units).

Kalabhairava since you insist "kulam meant saathi and saathi meant kulam", you need to provide reasons why it should be considered so. Since your contention pertains to the tamil speakers, please provide evidence from tamil literature.

KB, I abhor caste, casteism and their antecedent, Brahminism, whoever practices it, whether it is some revered acharya or lowly pallar or pariyar. Yes, I am anti-Brahminist, I despise the supremacist Brahminists and the NBs who ape the Brahminists. There, you have it.

Dear Shri Nara,

Would you as loudly denounce white supremacism or american exceptionalism there as you do brahmin supremacism here?

This is indeed the feature of all the Brahmin defenders, they can't even bring themselves to address the interlocutor by name, as if that would pollute them. Why can't you guys talk in a civil manner, it is alright if we don't agree, that does not make the other a demon. .

Nara, Not addressing a member is not a display of uncivility. I am not sure why I am being made to repeat this. Such accusation is childish. The post was not meant for you only. Besides, I used some strong words, though deserving in my opinion, and it is better not to address such posts personally because I do not want anyone to take it personally.

I have said this before. There are two parts to an argument - the logic and the semantics. If there is disagreement in logic, one can try and resolve. One may not go anywehre with respect to disagreement over semantics. I did not see any point in writing about semantics addressing you.

Ok KB, you have an unprejudiced mind, and those of us who disagree with you are prejudiced, because they disagree with you, alright.

The fact that you are attributing it to a silly reason does not make the charges untrue. I stand by my charges but not for the reason that you have mentioned.

[
Of course, குலம் and சாதி have been conflated for a long time.....

My contention is that the word குலம் got conflated with the word சாதி by the shenanigans of Brahmnists.

This is how these anti-brahminists betray their prejudice and then they cry victim when called out.

When it has been clearly shown that the supposedly self-styled anti-brahminists have been casteists themselves, the only riposte they can offer is that all these are a result of shenanigans of brahmninsts. Some time back, when it was shown how the buddhist scriptures, which are supposedly anti-brahmanical, are rife with casteist ideas, the anti-brahminists blamed them on infiltration of brahmins.

Every which way they want to protect casteists as long as they are not brahmins. But they want us to believe they are against casteism. I will let the readers decide whether they are being reasonable.

[

It is not correct to say that the NBs are aping the brahminists. The NB casteists perhaps have always been casteists, and they continue to remain so because they have ardent support from the anti-brahminists.

கால பைரவன்;206265 said:
Nara, Not addressing a member is not a display of uncivility. ,,,
KB, the fact remains you can't even bring yourself to say to a person's face all this strong language you admit you are using. What is the need for all this strong language? This is in reality gutter language. Only the intellectually lazy resort to sewage language.

The rest of what you have said is just a repeat of what can be expected from you. Even if your assertion that the Jain author of Seevaka Sinthamani was as casteist as the Brahminists is true, which is clearly not so, not an iota is taken away from the fact Brahminists are casteist. The Jains are long gone from the Tamil milieu, but the Brahminists and their supremacist ideology is still poisoning the Tamil nation ....

கால பைரவன்;206265 said:
This is how these anti-brahminists betray their prejudice and then they cry victim when called out.

When it has been clearly shown that the supposedly self-styled anti-brahminists have been casteists themselves, the only riposte they can offer is that all these are a result of shenanigans of brahmninsts. Some time back, when it was shown how the buddhist scriptures, which are supposedly anti-brahmanical, are rife with casteist ideas, the anti-brahminists blamed them on infiltration of brahmins.
Is that not true? Brahmins did break Buddhism so that casteism (caste divisions) and theism would flourish. The brahmin sunga dynasty started the physical attacks (Pushyamitra Sunga killed Buddhist monks). Some Pallava rulers destroyed Buddhist stupas to build temples over them.

As for whether brahmins subverted the buddhists from within, i wud never recommend blogs, but thot of suggesting this one. Doing a copy and paste from the blog:
We had discussion with our friend as to whether the brAhmaNa-s subverted the nAstika mata from within. In a sense, this is not a new theory: Astika narratives state that rudra sent bR^ihaspati to delude the asura-s by posing as the tathAgata, the peddler of false shAstra-s. Alternatively they state that nArAyaNa incarnated as the tathAgata and also generated the nirgrantha to delude the asura-s with fake teachings. We also have the narrative about bhaTTa kumArila, who poses as a student of the nAstika-s for long and then attacks their doctrines from within and defeats them. Of course, there are other ways of looking at it — as we have mentioned before, there could have very well been a brahminical brain drain due to the intellectual attractions of the nAstika cult and its suitability for pursuing a certain ease of life. Consequently, this brain-drain could have resulted in a passive imitation of the brahminical style by the nAstika-s and an inundation of their system with brahminical memes.

Back to your post,
Every which way they want to protect casteists as long as they are not brahmins. But they want us to believe they are against casteism. I will let the readers decide whether they are being reasonable.
According to you, anti-brahmanists are casteists themselves. Well, fine, you are entitled to your opinion. But don't expect the likes of me to accept it. Its just your way of circumventing the origins of discriminative varnaism and casting aspersions on others.

It is not correct to say that the NBs are aping the brahminists. The NB casteists perhaps have always been casteists, and they continue to remain so because they have ardent support from the anti-brahminists.
If that be the case, why they want to belong to upper varnas? Why they desire to put others down and get themselves placed on kshatriya and vaishya pedestals? Who created this varna system (rightly called brahmanism by historians)? Why does varna system originate in sanskrit literature?

KB, the fact remains you can't even bring yourself to say to a person's face all this strong language you admit you are using. What is the need for all this strong language? This is in reality gutter language. Only the intellectually lazy resort to sewage language. ....

My own experience is that people who routinely use strong language themselves against others can't take it when they are at the receiving end. That is what is being proved here.

I reject your accusation that I used gutter language.

Dear Shri Nara,

Would you as loudly denounce white supremacism or american exceptionalism there as you do brahmin supremacism here?
Why sravna do you doubt that? American exceptionalism is arguably the root cause of lot that is wrong in the world today. Can you even find a decent person who would hesitate to denounce white supremacism? Which planet are you living in?

Having said this, why is this relevant? You think one wrong justifies another?

regards ....

Last edited by a moderator:
கால பைரவன்;206269 said:
My own experience is that people who routinely use strong language themselves against others can't take it when they are at the receiving end. That is what is being proved here.

I reject your accusation that I used gutter language.
KB, your standard for what is gutter apparently is different from mine. The problem with you guys is you guys are unable to separate the person from the views they express. For you guys, if the views expressed are disagreeable, then the person expressing those views must be a moron, and ispo facto, any vile epithet is well deserved. Such a mindset is gutter mindset, reject or not.

thanks ...

Nara said:
The Jains are long gone from the Tamil milieu, but the Brahminists and their supremacist ideology is still poisoning the Tamil nation ....

The supremacist ideology is not owned by Brahmins/ brahminists.

The tamil nation including the non-brahmninists are not innocent. They practice casteism because it suits them.

It is the anti-brahminists who are poisoning the tamil nation and with their constant barbs against brahmnins, they are poisoning this forum as well.

KB, your standard for what is gutter apparently is different from mine. The problem with you guys is you guys are unable to separate the person from the views they express. For you guys, if the views expressed are disagreeable, then the person expressing those views must be a moron, and ispo facto, any vile epithet is well deserved. Such a mindset is gutter mindset, reject or not.
thanks ...

The problem is you have different standards - one for yourself and one for others.

Just throwing accusation will not work. Show the vile words and epithets that were supposedly used. The word "moron" was not used by me. Incidentally "vile" is the most common word found in many of your posts!

கால பைரவன்;206274 said:
The supremacist ideology is not owned by Brahmins/ brahminists.
This is very true KB, I have never denied that. But, it is also undeniable that the Brahmin Braminists are the captains of the team of casteists. The non-brahmin castesists are just as much of a Brahminist as the Brahmin ones. If these NB Brahmnists criticize Brahminsts they are being hypocritical. They have to answer for it. The NB Brahminists are one of you. I criticize them just as much as I criticize you Brahminism apologists.

The tamil nation including the non-brahmninists are not innocent. They practice casteism because it suits them.
Anyone who practices casteism is a casteist whether Brahmin or NB. They all are the same குட்டையில் ஊறிய மட்டை.

It is the anti-brahminists who are poisoning the tamil nation and with their constant barbs against brahmnins, they are poisoning this forum as well.
OK, I don't expect anything different from you. Your criticism is probably a badge of honor.

Why sravna do you doubt that? American exceptionalism is arguably the root cause of lot that is wrong in the world today. Can you even find a decent person who would hesitate to denounce white supremacism? Which planet are you living in?

Having said this, why is this relevant? You think one wrong justifies another?

regards ....

Dear Shri Nara,

There are supremacists everywhere. Among B's among NB's ,among whites and so on. If brahmins are proud that they possess satvic guna , there are also those who are proud about their rajassic nature.

In another comparison whites are proud about their contributions to science just as brahmins are proud about their contribution to spirituality.But in reality because of brahmins practice of spirituality at least to more extent than others, their pride about their contributions is less than that you can find in other groups.

Ruse or no ruse one thing is sure. That the castes will never go from the society is a certainty. Casteism is a different cup of tea and it has discrimination loaded into it. Excellence will always be respected and sought after. The other day a friend of me who is not a brahmin was advising his son to checkup whether he can get a brahmin doctor for consultation. I was surprised and asked him why a brahmin doctor. He said he prefers to consult a brahmin doctor as he wants to take no chance with his health. A bania may become a medical doctor but a bania patient will still prefer a brahmin doctor. Merit can never be kept subjugated for ever.

This is news to me....I thought people preferred a Brahmin priest cos that is what a Brahmin is known to be good at.

Doctor?? Does not make sense cos Brahmins were traditionally never in any profession that came in contact with bodily fluids/infective material/child birth/disease and death..I always thought the Varna of a traditional physician was never a Brahmin.

Well out here people choose a doctor who has good track records and who speaks the same language as the patient and females choose female doctors for some personal cases and some patients at time just even choose a doctor who is good looking!

So there are many reasons why a person chooses a doctor but this is the 1st time I am hearing about caste being a criteria that too in a profession that traditionalist would consider not so "pure".

Dear Shri Nara,

There are supremacists everywhere. Among B's among NB's ,among whites and so on. If brahmins are proud that they possess satvic guna , there are also those who are proud about their rajassic nature.

In another comparison whites are proud about their contributions to science just as brahmins are proud about their contribution to spirituality.But in reality because of brahmins practice of spirituality at least to more extent than others, their pride about their contributions is less than that you can find in other groups.

Dear Sravna,

Pride basically does no good..it only adds to Ahamkara..that is why Pride (Mada) is listed as one of the Arishad Vargas(6 enemies of a man).

A truly learned person will never feel proud of anything cos he knows where he stands in the ocean of knowledge and everything he has done or contributed is by the grace of God.

He is only the actor...God being the Sutra Dara.

Refer post # 109:

Nara,
(I am addressing you because you have indicated in your post to KB that you like to be addressed directly)

The Jains are long gone from the Tamil milieu, but the Brahminists and their supremacist ideology is still poisoning the Tamil nation ....

What is this new story? Please enlighten us as to where the borders of this "Nation" lie and which are the neighbouring countries. That would help us understand where you stand.

This is news to me....I thought people preferred a Brahmin priest cos that is what a Brahmin is known to be good at.Doctor??

1.Does not make sense cos Brahmins were traditionally never in any profession that came in contact with bodily fluids/infective material/child birth/disease and death..I always thought the Varna of a traditional physician was never a Brahmin.

2.Well out here people choose a doctor who has good track records and who speaks the same language as the patient and females choose female doctors for some personal cases and some patients at time just even choose a doctor who is good looking!

3.So there are many reasons why a person chooses a doctor but this is the 1st time I am hearing about caste being a criteria that too in a profession that traditionalist would consider not so "pure".

1. Perhaps in Malaysia the time stands still. Here in India, things have changed a lot. I am surprised that an ex medical student from India has said this. Did you not have brahmin students in your class? Did you not have brahmin professors teaching you medicine? May be you have converted all of them into the non-brahmin castes for your convenience. LOL.

2. All the reasons you have given are also reasons for people here to choose a doctor. But people with really serious ailments look for a solution and not for a ogling session. To give you more info I am giving the details of the episode I have mentioned in post #100.

My friend, who is a Kerala Christian had a serious problem in hand a few years back. His wife was showing all symptoms of a severely affected liver. The local Doctors (who were no less qualified or experienced) suspected a)typhoid b)jaundice c)lizard poisoning d)alcohol abuse e)injury to the liver all as possible reasons for the ailment in that order given above and were eliminating one by one. This was taking time and the general health of the lady went southwards rapidly. Finally when they found none of the above was the reason they suspected some kind of cancer. It was at this point that this lady was taken by her husband to a well known hospital in Tamilnadu and a panel of doctors was assembled to study the case. While they were groping with the data and were nowhere near a solution a bright young brahmin doctor in the hospital suggested a particular investigation to find out the cause. And that proved to be the final brilliant flash in an otherwise dismal scenario.

I am not a medical professional and I do not know the exact name of the disease. what I understood was that the Lady's liver had developed a peculiar affinity for the metal copper and it was absorbing copper in comparatively large quantities-more than what is needed for the system-from whatever she ate. It appears it is a very rare condition and once diagnosed she was treated for that. Her children were also subjected to some investigations and advised to be watchful as the disease has a tendency to get handed down through genes. She is hale and healthy now. My friend advises everyone from then on to consult a brahmin doctor if one is available.

3. Next time when you hear this from someone else you won't be surprised because you have heard it already now.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Why justification is necessary? If it is war against brahmins, retaliation in any form short of direct destruction is acceptable. Brahmins never in their history advocated killing of anyone. Clothing a bad intention in a smooth language or hiding under the false cover of 'opposing ism instead if ins' does not wash. The universal paper reformers can settle in a village with strong caste based divisions and preach and practice.

கால பைரவன்;206277 said:
The problem is you have different standards - one for yourself and one for others.

Just throwing accusation will not work. Show the vile words and epithets that were supposedly used. The word "moron" was not used by me. Incidentally "vile" is the most common word found in many of your posts!

1. Perhaps in Malaysia the time stands still. Here in India, things have changed a lot. I am surprised that an ex medical student from India has said this. Did you not have brahmin students in your class? Did you not have brahmin professors teaching you medicine? May be you have converted all of them into the non-brahmin castes for your convenience. LOL.

2. All the reasons you have given are also reasons for people here to choose a doctor. But people with really serious ailments look for a solution and not for a ogling session. To give you more info I am giving the details of the episode I have mentioned in post #100.

My friend, who is a Kerala Christian had a serious problem in hand a few years back. His wife was showing all symptoms of a severely affected liver. The local Doctors (who were no less qualified or experienced) suspected a)typhoid b)jaundice c)lizard poisoning d)alcohol abuse e)injury to the liver all as possible reasons for the ailment in that order given above and were eliminating one by one. This was taking time and the general health of the lady went southwards rapidly. Finally when they found none of the above was the reason they suspected some kind of cancer. It was at this point that this lady was taken by her husband to a well known hospital in Tamilnadu and a panel of doctors was assembled to study the case. While they were groping with the data and were nowhere near a solution a bright young brahmin doctor in the hospital suggested a particular investigation to find out the cause. And that proved to be the final brilliant flash in an otherwise dismal scenario.

I am not a medical professional and I do not know the exact name of the disease. what I understood was that the Lady's liver had developed a peculiar affinity for the metal copper and it was absorbing copper in comparatively large quantities-more than what is needed for the system-from whatever she ate. It appears it is a very rare condition and once diagnosed she was treated for that. Her children were also subjected to some investigations and advised to be watchful as the disease has a tendency to get handed down through genes. She is hale and healthy now. My friend advises everyone from then on to consult a brahmin doctor if one is available.

3. Next time when you hear this from someone else you won't be surprised because you have heard it already now.

Thanks.

Nope..I do not do conversion for Varna to Varna.
I dont think that is allowed by present day Hinduism..which I think you should be knowing better than me.

Yes we had Brahmin professors and also NB proff and both were equally good and also Brahmin and Non Brahmim students.

What I meant when I wrote that Brahmins are not traditionally associated with the medical profession was about the Brahmin ancestors who started of as Brahmin Priests..I am not talking about modern day Brahmins who have left their traditional occupation.

BTW There was one Kerala Christian Ortho Surgeon who was most sought after doc and people used to come from New Delhi to see him.

The top students were not always Brahmins...I myself used to score higher than the TBs in my class.
But the moment you score high TB girls want to be your friend to find out how you study.

In fact the TBs in my class who got in by merit were not always the tops of students but they were competitive.

In my class and college..toppers were from any caste and also from any part of the world.

There was one senior Saudi Arabian guy who used to sweep clean all gold medals of his batch and even the students who got in by merit could not come close to him.

Now coming to your medical case of Wilsons Disease where only a Brahmin doctor found out what was wrong..this can happen anywhere..it is always so happens someone detect something others did not think about...its is not caste related.

I will give you a simple example..when I was working in another clinic right after I finished my stint in the government..the other doctors there could not diagnose an unusual rash in the privates of male..all test were done..still no cure..it goes off with antihistamines and comes back after a while..even seen specialist but still no cure..no one knew what was causing the allergy.

So I asked the person if he was married..he said yes..then I asked him if he engages in oral sex with his wife..he said yes..then I asked him if his wife wore lipstick during the act and he said yes.

I told him ask her to wipe off the lipstick and see if the rash disappears..and it did!

Final Diagnosis: Lipstick Allergy.

The one who thinks out of the box usually hits the diagnosis most of the while and not based on caste alone!

Last edited:
Refer post # 109:
What is this new story? Please enlighten us as to where the borders of this "Nation" lie and which are the neighbouring countries. That would help us understand where you stand.
Vaagmi, the word "Nation" can be used to refer to a group of people who share common culture, language, ethnicity, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back