• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

BJP (and so Modi-Amit Shah) bandwagon completely routed in Bihar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling that, in the coming two or three years all other political parties, large & small, will start perceiving BJP as their immediate and most dangerous enemy and unite to fight against it and if the planets don't favour, this Modi government experiment will come to a halt by 2018 or so.

So from the slogan "Congress Mukth Bharat" we will be having a new slogan "Modi Mukth Bharath"

It appears at all India level that there is no strong visible enemy to BJP other than their own tongue and inaction.

Last edited:
I don't get it...why is everyone expecting over night results when the politicians of the past had "ruined" India?

I feel Modi needs time to rectify the present system and the public should be patient enough to work along their PM instead of trying to work against him.

I am no big fan of Modi but at least he is not corrupt and has some principles.

Very True . Indian NRIs are wondering why Modi is being rejected in the State Elections . Had Modi/BJP understood the deeper issues behind their drubbing in the Delhi elections and adopted proper course correction in Bihar , the results would have not been as nasty as it is now . Remember both in Delhi as well as in Bihar , people elected Modi as PM but when it came to governance of their own states they reacted differently . Modi & Modi Bhakts( within and outside India ) have to realise that the Honeymoon period is over and no longer his Campaign Mode like speeches are going to have much impact at the ground level . Also labelling everyone who oppose Modi as Sickular /Leftist/Agent of Sonia /Agent of Vatican/Agent of Pakistan etc etc is not going to help them much .
You are so right. The press written and TV present a realistic picture, but the blind modi Jalara group brands them as sickular and worse. They can burry their head in the sand and ignore reality.

When many so called Intellectuals , TV Channels , Political Analysts coudnt even predict the Bihar Election results properly either in pre poll or exit poll what to say of how long this alliance will last . Only wait and watch .

If BJP had won this election with a massive Majority who would have been credited for the same ?

True . The No 54 is a number to reckon with and will come useful in case Nitish and Lallu decide to Part ways and then BJP can play a decisive role in supporting the next Government if they want to on their own terms . These sort of things are not unique for Indian politics and Bihar is also no exception to the same . BTW the no 54 will also help BJP gain few Rajya Sabha seats from Bihar .

Can't agree more sir!!!!

I don't get it...why is everyone expecting over night results when the politicians of the past had "ruined" India?

I feel Modi needs time to rectify the present system and the public should be patient enough to work along their PM instead of trying to work against him.

I am no big fan of Modi but at least he is not corrupt and has some principles.

i have apprehensive misgivings if modi is like manmohan singh, a remote control, an arrow and the archer is someone else.

A true representation for the defeat! The bonhomie between Lalu & Nitish is not going to last long!

CTVVW0WUkAABZmw.jpg:large

i have apprehensive misgivings if modi is like manmohan singh, a remote control, an arrow and the archer is someone else.

Modi was an archer for 'big business' interests and he did many things as such an archer, in Gujarat, which was tom tommed as the successful "gujarat model" until Hardik Patel laid bare one of its great weaknesses; the various other drawbacks probably remain unexposed even now.

Whether Modi still remains in the good books of big business is doubtful; possibly the latter have 'divorced'! But currently Modi thinks he is invincible like Sri Rama and can rule his bharat, as a hindu country (there were no other religions back in those days, you see) for as long as he is alive. His Hanuman, you can easily guess. But unlike Rama, Modi has only one plan of development for India into a "super power" equal to and challenging the USA; he wants India to get a complete make-up and appear like USA — super-wide national highways, wide interior roads, gargantuan trucks and cars flitting across these roads at super speeds, bullet trains, very gargantuan Malls or super bazars, very large factories, etc., etc. And there lies the catch!

A true representation for the defeat! The bonhomie between Lalu & Nitish is not going to last long!

CTVVW0WUkAABZmw.jpg:large

Nitish and Lalu may again quarrel, but both are experienced politicians and will take steps not to allow BJP to utilize their falling apart, I feel. The package of Modi was a lie and the Bihar cow would any way not have got any grass from that big package.

Nitish and Lalu may again quarrel, but both are experienced politicians and will take steps not to allow BJP to utilize their falling apart, I feel. The package of Modi was a lie and the Bihar cow would any way not have got any grass from that big package.

BJP with less than 60 seats cannot do anything, except claiming the post of Leader of Opposition. Even in case of any split, BJP has no strength to claim CM position. It has to wait for another 5 years, in any case.

Govt at the centre has a say in release of funds for the states.

Bihar may not get the most favoured treatment like BJP ruled states.

It will to some extent feel the heat of BJP govt at the centre.

Govt at the centre has a say in release of funds for the states.

Bihar may not get the most favoured treatment like BJP ruled states.

It will to some extent feel the heat of BJP govt at the centre.

That is quite a possibility, but if Nitish Kumar is shrewd enough, he will lay bare the step-motherly treatment by the centre before the people of Bihar, using the Assembly discussions very wisely. That will create enough hatred in the minds of the people against BJP to prevent BJP from getting any stronger in the local bogy elections or the next Parliament and State Assembly elections. Nitish-Lalu will thus be saved of a very strenuous election for themselves!

It is reported in a news item in a TV channel that Amit Shah has said that those who are above the age age of 60 years of age should stay away from politics.
Whether it is aimed at the veterans of BJP excluding / including Modi ...........it is not made explicit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back