• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

I have no relatives to benefit from corruption, says PM Modi at BJP meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasad1

Prime Minister Narendra Modi reiterated his firm stand against corruption at the BJP National Executive Meet that concluded in the capital on Monday.

Highlighting that he himself has "no relatives" to benefit, the PM promised strict action against the corrupt.

"My battle against corruption is uncompromising. Anyone caught indulging in corruption will not be spared. I have no relatives (to benefit)," the PM said.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/i-have-no-relatives-to-benefit-from-corruption-says-pm-modi-at-bjp-meet/articleshow/60828811.cms

That is partially true.
Not all people with family are corrupt.

Then again Jayalalitha too did not have a family, but that did not stop her from accumulating disproportionate assets, and extravagant life style.

I dont get it..just becos one does not have a "family" that does not mean he/she is not corrupt.

One can be single or practice polygamy and yet be corrupt.
Corruption has nothing got to do with or without having a family.

But whatever said and done Modi has a wife..he is not divorced..so he cant just say he has no family just becos he is not staying with his wife.

Thats like totally denying her existence.

Power corrupts - absolute power corrupts absolutely - realtives or norelatives ! JJ with no realtives & Sasikala crowded with relatives to benefit. Power is the cause !

Power corrupts - absolute power corrupts absolutely - realtives or norelatives ! JJ with no realtives & Sasikala crowded with relatives to benefit. Power is the cause !
hi

i agreed .....mamta/mayawati are same ....they dont have family too...does not mean if they corrupt/or corrupt....here

in this mod's case.....ambani /adaani may be benefited...who knows?....

Mamta has family: brothers etc who are part of corruption.

But what members said is true: the main source of corruption is the lust for power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back