• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Bahubali 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

In fact Rajamouli and Anushka are from Karnataka

Sathyaraj, Nassar, Ramya and Madam Karky are from Tamil Nadu

Creative Artist and designer Sabu Cyril was from Kerala

To sump up Bollywood is different from Kollywood and similarly Tollywood.

Each having different fan base.

There are are women-centric or heroine dominated movies that proved box office hit... like

1. Kahaani,
2. English Vinglish
3. Mirch Mazaala
4. No one killed Jessica
5. The Dirty picture
6. Chandni Bar, etc etc

Last edited by a moderator:
Cinema goers want to see a male in lead and female as supporting role.
Another film similar to story line of Bahu, Rudramadevi, with Anushka in the lead could be an exception. It also did reasonably well in the box office.

Dear Renu,

The best serious moment I liked: A. Bahu chops off the head of the molester with one swish of his sword; we see a line of blood

on the victims neck; after 2 seconds, the body falls down and head rolls off - Perfect cut!! :thumb:

Dear Smt.RR,

That too was the moment I liked the most. Perfect manliness

Dear Smt.RR,

Dear Sravna Sir,

That scene gave goosebumps!

Shows how much Bahu respected women!

Guys should learn a lot from Amarendra!
award_star.png

Dear Smt.RR,

Prabhas is such a brilliant actor..his facial expressions are excellent...also his double role was not identical..Amarendra was majestic..Mahendra was inexperienced but brave..so well potrayed the differences.

His loving glances and smile to his foster mother is full of a sons love..to his wife his eyes show a husbands love..to his subjects he shows Kingly love..to wrong doers he has no mercy in his eyes.

OMG..I am going crazy...cant stop admiring his acting.

Prabhas is such a brilliant actor..his facial expressions are excellent...also his double role was not identical..Amarendra was majestic..Mahendra was inexperienced but brave..so well potrayed the differences.

His loving glances and smile to his foster mother is full of a sons love..to his wife his eyes show a husbands love..to his subjects he shows Kingly love..to wrong doers he has no mercy in his eyes.

I agree

:laugh:

That proves there is
no dearth for Birdbrains. lol

It is all graphics ... Heroine appearing slim and chubby...

வேற வழியில்ல... கிராஃபிக்ஸில் அனுஷ்காவை ஸ்லிம்மாக்கும் ராஜமௌலி!
இந்த இஞ்சி இடுப்பழகி என்ற படத்தில் ஏன்டா நடித்தோம் என்று அனுஷ்கா ஃபீல் பண்ணிக்கொண்டிருக்கிறார். அந்தப் படத்துக்காக ஏற்றிய எடையைத்தான் குறைக்க முடியாமல் அவதிப்படுகிறார். இதனால் அதிகம் பாதிக்கப்பட்டது ராஜமௌலிதான். பாகுபலி 2 வின் க்ளைமாக்ஸில் அனுஷ்காவுக்கு அதிக முக்கியத்துவம் உண்டு. முதல் பாகத்தில் இளைத்தாற்போல் காட்டிவிட்டு இரண்டாம் பாகத்தில் அதன் தொடர்ச்சியில் எப்படி பூசினாற்போல் காட்ட முடியும்? அனுஷ்காவால் உடம்பை குறைக்கவும் முடியவில்லையாம்.

நல்ல இயக்குநருக்கு எப்படிலாம் சிக்கல் வருது?

Read more at: http://tamil.filmibeat.com/news/rajamouli-uses-graphics-show-anushka-slim-045402.html

I was not interested in participating in this thread because I have not seen the film.

But when someone here credited me with the position Mahendra BB, I sat up and started reading the posts.

It appears I am lucky. I am credited with loving glances, and smile, husband's love, kingly love etc., etc.,

I thank the good times. LOL.

Dear Vaagmi Sir,

Please see the movie soon. At least to understand how much :smow: Renu has kept on your head!! :D

BTW, M. Bahu is raised in a village and does NOT give glances of husband's love or kingly love! :lol:

Dear Vaagmi Ji...go see the movie...its intoxicating.

I am still intoxicated..even learnt Telugu songs now.

Dear Vaagmi Ji...go see the movie...its intoxicating.

I am still intoxicated..even learnt Telugu songs now.

I intend to go and see the movie. But right now busy with moving house back to Adyar. It will be a week before I am back to normal. Then, ofcourse BB. LOL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back