• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Bahubali 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does our Tv, and movies is full of these superheroes?
Have we given up on education, hard work, raising a family etc?
Bill Maher an American comedian said something about this. He might have said Hollywood but I suppose it applies to ally movies and TV.

Hollywood has ruined America. But not by promoting liberal social issues, by filling the airwaves and theaters with nothing but superheroes.On Friday night’s “Real Time,” the comedian said that the problem is that superhero movies imprint a mindset that we are not masters of our own destiny and the best we can do is sit back and wait for a superhero to save us.
“So we put out the bat signal for one man who could step in and solve all of our problems very quickly… and that’s how we got our latest superhero, Orange Sphincter,” Maher said.

Guess who that is? You probably guessed right — Donald Trump.
As Trump put it to voters before he was elected president, “I alone can fix it.”
“Orange Sphincter never stops battling his arch nemesis, Crooked Hillary,” Maher said, referring to Clinton. “Like Spider-Man, he has a Spidey sense that allows him to see things other people cannot, which all would be funny if so many people in this country didn’t really believe in Orange Sphincter, didn’t really believe that he possesses super deal-making powers.
Maher wonders how this superhero story ends and the fate of Orange Sphincter. Answering his own question, Maher said, “In this one, the superhero is the villain, and that should make us all remember that in this fight for America, we need to be our own superheroes.”

http://www.thewrap.com/bill-maher-donald-trump-superhero-orange-sphincter-video/

The video is Raunchy, to say the least, and political specific to the USA.

Last edited:
Dear Prasad Sir,

People spend a lot of hard earned money to see a movie and they expect something fantabulous (Fantastic + Fabulous)!

Education, raising family against all odds in life, hard work etc will make serious movies and people don't want to see these!

BTW, everyone knew that nothing as shown in Harry Potter movies can happen
in real life but the movies were super hits! :)

There is an interesting book titled ' The danger of Gender--dealing with caste , class and gender in contemporary indian writing -author Clara Nubile .The works of anita

nair-representing contemporary english writing, work of dalit marathi women writers,Tribal literature of Mahaswetha devi and others are covered . This should interest all specifically

women in this forum.This book is available free on line for reading.One can get some wisdom as to how to treat disadvantaged women with more compassion and

respect.

..... This book is available free on line for reading.One can get some wisdom as to how to treat disadvantaged women with

more compassion and respect.
Then MEN who don't respect women in our dear forum should read it and start respecting women! :lol:

:focus: There are many interesting tests to 'spot a difference' with Bahubali 2 stills! :ranger:

Some of the tests give only 10 seconds and so one or two are a bit tough in those tests.

If 15 seconds are given, I get 100% correct! :thumb:

Shakthi as a Goddess owes its origins to dravidian communities.She was considered to be fiery requiring sacrifices of animals.Aryans coopted the goddess as part of

shiva and being a divine Goddess. Shakthi as Kali could destroy demons and as Durga be a benign Goddess ,treated as a divine mother and represents creativity and

fertility.She is also known as tripura sundari or parvathi-source wikipedia.Aryans promoted a paternalistic order making shakthi as feminine energy to be considered in

conjunction with siva. In Kalighat in kolkatta, goats are sacrificed regularly even to this day. A fiery kali is depicted there..Most of us would prefer women as durga than

kali naturally.

Dear Krish Sir,

Durga also destroys demons! See what is written in Wiki:

Durga is depicted in the Hindu pantheon as a fearless woman riding a lion or tiger, with many arms each carrying a weapon,

often defeating the mythical buffalo demon.
So, beware of women whether Kali or Durga! :D

Did you see how Sivagami kills the rival, holding her baby in her left arm??

A. Bahubali refuses to sacrifice a huge buffellow whereas Bhalla kills it by one 'swish' of the sword!

Also, when the Kalakeyas line up the local people to protect themselves in the war, Bahu saves them and only kills the enemies.

But Bhalla kills everyone including his own men! :nod:

Those scenes show how good Bahubali is! :angel:

What is more interesting is the earlier version of shakthi was sati.Sati attended a yagna by her father Daksha to which shiva was not invited.Shiva in his rage performed

tandava, beheaded daksha and cutting sati to pieces threw all over the country . We have shakthipeetas where various parts of sati are worshipped.

In next avathar, she appears as durga who is both dependant and independant. Dependant on shiva and divine mother to all worshippers and independant durga slaying

mahishasur.

OMG, Krish Sir! Shiva did NOT cut Sati into pieces. :nono:

He danced with the dead body of Sati and Vishnu cut it into 52 pieces, with His disc.

OMG, Krish Sir! Shiva did NOT cut Sati into pieces. :nono:

He danced with the dead body of Sati and Vishnu cut it into 52 pieces, with His disc.

Give me a reference which says this.

There is a belief that when shiva performed tandava with dead body of dakshayani,it broke to pieces and got scattered.

Another says vishnu used sudershan chakra to relieve shiva of dead body of dakshayani.

But in another avathar,we have parvathi in place of dakshayani and shiva is depicted as grihatashrami[family man] ,parent of kartikeya and ganesha.

All are only beliefs.

We believe what suits us.

Last edited:
May I seek the intervention of Cut-Appa..... (Kattappa)

a.jpg

Source: Google images.

A. Bahubali refuses to sacrifice a huge buffellow whereas Bhalla kills it by one 'swish' of the sword!

Also, when the Kalakeyas line up the local people to protect themselves in the war, Bahu saves them and only kills the enemies.

But Bhalla kills everyone including his own men! :nod:

Those scenes show how good Bahubali is! :angel:

Yes..
This is why I fell in Lovvu with the character of Bahubali.

A brave warrior with a heart..only such a person will truly uphold dharma.

Renuka,

You used to like only bad guys. How come change of heart?

I like Ravan..cos he too has a heart..he loved Sita enough to fight for her but Rama left her right away when Her name was tarnished in the Kingdom.

So the bad boy Ravan too had a soft side..after all he was also a good brother..he wanted to take revenge for Lakshman and Rama disfiguring Shurpanaka.

Next..i like Karna...no one comes close to him.

I admire asuras too..cos asuras are brave and confident.
They fight on own might..face to face.

So these type of bad boys I like.

I dont admire criminals even though i do believe they too can change if they are given a chance.

I dont admire weakling type of good guys.

I only admire brave fearless good guys..a female feels more secure with brave hearts with a loving heart.

But dont worry..I like you too cos you have good intentions for everyone even though sometimes you might drift away from logicLOL

Last edited:
I like Ravan..cos he too has a heart..he loved Sita enough to fight for her but Rama left her right away when Her name was tarnished in the Kingdom.

So the bad boy Ravan too had a soft side..after all he was also a good brother..he wanted to take revenge for Lakshman and Rama disfiguring Shurpanaka.

Next..i like Karna...no one comes close to him.

I admire asuras too..cos asuras are brave and confident.
They fight on own might..face to face.

So these type of bad boys I like.

I dont admire criminals even though i do believe they too can change if they are given a chance.

I dont admire weakling type of good guys.

I only admire brave fearless good guys..a female feels more secure with brave hearts with a loving heart.

But dont worry..I like you too cos you have good intentions for everyone even though sometimes you might drift away from logicLOL

Got it Renuka

��பாகுபலி-2 உணர்த்திய பாடம்

��ராஜ மாதாவாகவே இருந்தாலும் மாமியார் ஆகிவிட்டால் தவறு தான் செய்வார்.

��பாகுபலியே ஆனாலும் மனைவியையும் அம்மாவையும் ஒரே நேரத்தில் சந்தோஷ படுத்த முடியாது.
பாகுபலி படம் பார்த்ததுல ஒன்னு மட்டும் எனக்கு தெளிவா புரிஞ்சுச்சு...

��மண்ணுக்கு ஆசைப்பட்ட பல்வார்தேவனும்

��பெண்ணுக்கு ஆசைப்பட்ட பாகுபலியும் மரணமடைந்தனர்......

��ஆனால் எதற்கும் ஆசைப்படாத

��கட்டப்பா உயிருடன் இருந்தார்.......

Source: WhatsApp

P.S: ஆசை அறுமின் !!! ஆசை அறுமின் !!! ஈசனோடு ஆயினும் ஆசை அறுமின் !!! - திருமூலர்

����������������

RR ji...the voice of the person narrating in the video is so irritating..non stop sans commas or full stops.

Anushka is very beautiful..fat or thin she looks good.

RR ji...the voice of the person narrating in the video is so irritating..non stop sans commas or full stops.

Anushka is very beautiful..fat or thin she looks good.
That voice irritates, Renu. But I posted the video to show how much is spent on computer graphics! :popcorn:

Anushka has a very pretty face, but she needs to be 'shown' lean because she has to look like young, bold and beautiful queen! :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back