• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Bahubali 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are backing out Renuka. Why dont you take the 6 month challenge . I can even make it as a 2 month challenge

I think you are backing out Renuka. Why dont you take the 6 month challenge . I can even make it as a 2 month challenge

Oye...i am not backing out.
Why should I back out?

I myself work out 5x a week..daily 1 hr cardio..weights..skipping jump rope..yoga.

I am fully disciplined ..i can train hard for anything.

Its just that I know building muscle or toning muscle needs hard work and dedication and spiritual energy does not build muscle.

If you feel you can become a Bahubali in 6 months..so be it.

I usually dont take bets becos its a form of gambling.

But as you say 6 months..if you suceed..I will give you my head..you cut it off with spiritual energy.

Last edited:
Oye...i am not backing out.
Why should I back out?

I myself work out 5x a week..daily 1 hr cardio..weights..skipping jump rope..yoga.

I am fully disciplined ..i can train hard for anything.

Its just that I know building muscle or toning muscle needs hard work and dedication and spiritual energy does not build muscle.

If you feel you can become a Bahubali in 6 months..so be it.

I usually dont take bets becos its a form of gambling.

But as you say 6 months..if you suceed..I will give you my head..you cut it off with spiritual energy.
You do not know much about spiritual energy Renuka. Anyway I will not ask for your head. Let us just wait for the results.

........ Spiritual work out is also rigorous. Though not 6 hours a day, at least 1 hour a day for quick results. You feel the force of the energy when it is rising that even makes you shout violently. So it is no less physical in effect.
Dear Sravna Sir,

I am really serious to mention that we are really kidding you! :becky:

Why don't you understand this?
P.S: Violent shouting may make your family members :scared: !!

Dear Biswa Sir,

Renu and I started kidding Sravna Sir but he seems to be serious in proving that his S E can make his biceps

like that of Bahubali, without wasting money in a gym! :)

Dear Biswa Sir,

Renu and I started kidding Sravna Sir but he seems to be serious in proving that his S E can make his biceps

RRji, if there be any competition for leg pulling, I think you two will easily win it un opposed!! :lol::lol::lol:

I missed part of the discussion.

Is Sravna ji planning to star in Bahubaali 3: The Rebirth ?

Hey good idea
Rebirth.

Can launch a TV series where both Bhalladeva and Amarendra Bahubali take rebirth as twins of Mahendra Bahubali.

Non.identical twins..so.we get to see Rana Daggupati and Prabhas at battle again.

But eventually they settle their Karmic debt.

Fight will include both loving the same woman but she cant decide who she really loves and leaves them both.

So on a personal note they both lost the woman they love.

Then we can have a twist where reborn Bhalladeva resorts to use Spiritual power for evil plans.

Then reborn Amarendra does tapasya to gain power to defeat Bhalladeva.

The twins eventually get back past birth memory and then decide to end their animosity.

Last edited:
Dear Biswa Sir,

It is truth folks. I understand your disbelief when I say spiritual energy can develop muscles. There is the surprise.I see it happening. There are a lot of other things that spiritual energy can accomplish. The suspense wont be there for long. Thanks for your patience.

It is truth folks. I understand your disbelief when I say spiritual energy can develop muscles. There is the surprise.I see it happening. There are a lot of other things that spiritual energy can accomplish. The suspense wont be there for long. Thanks for your patience.

Dear Sravna...spiritual energy does not mean INACTION.

If you insists you will become a Bahubali in 6 months time..what will you say if it doesnt work?

Dear Sravna...spiritual energy does not mean INACTION.

If you insists you will become a Bahubali in 6 months time..what will you say if it doesnt work?
Dear Renuka,

I will stop talking about S.E. I am seeing it working all around. I am really keen on understanding the mechanics of it.

It is an earth shattering event I am talking about. It will be out in the open soon.

Last edited:

Sravnaji, I fail to understand. Why would somebody need to develop muscles, if spritiuality allows you to achieve anything without lifting a finger?

Even if you want to just impress a woman, surely spirituality could achieve that too without needing to develop a 6 pack ...

Sravnaji, I fail to understand. Why would somebody need to develop muscles, if spritiuality allows you to achieve anything without lifting a finger?

Even if you want to just impress a woman, surely spirituality could achieve that too without needing to develop a 6 pack ...
Good question Biswa. Firstly I am not doing it consciously. It seems to be automatic and then sensing I am also consciously trying to further it. Also, I would like to know the scope of the spiritual energy and all that it can accomplish .

It is more a curiosity and wanting to further knowledge at a conscious level but even I do not consciously seem to be in charge of what actually is happening.

I do not know how many people will get impressed with Spirituality? I can see people getting impressed with 6-pack.

Dear Shri Prasad,

That only reveals how much the world needs a correction.

Oye..why correction?

Men feel they have the right to admire beauty in a woman but if a woman wants to admire a 6 pack it needs correction?

Kya double standards yaar?

May be females are usually not open about their likes and dislikes..now hear it from me...the whole package counts...surely any female likes a person who looks like an Alpha but having the heart that will melt like butter and not to forget the 6 pack and biceps too.

I do not know how many people will get impressed with Spirituality? I can see people getting impressed with 6-pack.

True...at least RR ji and I admired the Biceps but we were not impressed by Spirituality!LOL

RRji only minds those with thoppai[bare ones].lol

She might not look for greek God.

Let us find out her preferance

She dislikes Thoppai bare shirts Mamas.

Who needs Greek Gods now..we have Made in India Bahubali!

Oye..why correction?

Men feel they have the right to admire beauty in a woman but if a woman wants to admire a 6 pack it needs correction?

Kya double standards yaar?

May be females are usually not open about their likes and dislikes..now hear it from me...the whole package counts...surely any female likes a person who looks like an Alpha but having the heart that will melt like butter and not to forget the 6 pack and biceps too.
Good to know your preference. Anyway, any female would prefer the whole package

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back