• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Bahubali 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Smt.RR,

My point is you are not doing full justice to such a powerful character when you show him killed. I somewhat lost my interest after Amarendra bahubali was killed and the story fell into predictable lines.

The whole story has many similarities to Ramayan and Mahabharat.

1. Devasena kept as a prisoner, awaiting her son's arrival reminds Sita, who awaited the arrival of her spouse.

Also, like Sita, she falls in love with Bahubali, at first sight! :)

2. Bijjaladeva reminds Shakuni - His criminal mind and the polio affected left hand (Shakuni had a limping leg!)

3. Kattappa reminds both Karna and Kumbakarna because he stays with the evil persons, just to keep his promise.

But finally he take the side of Bahubali Jr and fights against evil!

4. Ballaladeva reminds many characters - Drupata, Kamsa for torturing innocent people; Bheema when he tries to

tear the chest of Bahubali Jr and kill him;
Ravana for his Macho looks and imprisoning Devasena - other man's wife!

5. Sivagami (why this spelling?) reminds Kunti a little bit because she shows equal love to Balla and Bahu in early years!

6. Bahubali Jr reminds Arjuna for his valour and killing his own 'cousin periappA' at the end!

BTW, why the spouse of Balla is NOT shown in the movie. How did Balla get a son without a spouse?

... True RR ji...I have seen many say they are Kshatriya but mostly are afraid of their wives!
Veettula eli; VeLiyila puli!! :D

I have a kshatriya friend and she is tall, dark and pretty! :thumb:

She says that her gOtram is Shiva gOtram. :cool:

Did you not notice A. Bahubali's bulging biceps, Renu! :spy:

Yes!

Prabhas and Rana had to work out in gym and gain muscle for this movie..they really worked hard to get the muscular physique.
They were not that muscular before.

Lets see if Sravna goes to the gym or uses spiritual powers to look like a Bahubali.

BTW we did have a Rudrasa in forum!LOL

... Prabhas and Rana had to work out in gym and gain muscle for this movie..they really worked hard to get the muscular physique. .......
Prabhas seems to have set up a personal gym at home, spending one crore + !!

But for Sravna Sir, it is only SE and hence no expenses! :cool:

Yes!

Prabhas and Rana had to work out in gym and gain muscle for this movie..they really worked hard to get the muscular physique.
They were not that muscular before.

Lets see if Sravna goes to the gym or uses spiritual powers to look like a Bahubali.

BTW we did have a Rudrasa in forum!LOL
Dear Renuka,

It is too easy developing biceps using spiritual power. It seems the mind is simulating going to a gym and so the progress will be gradual and not instantaneous

Sravna might have a competitor for spiritual bahubali.

Some like...OK ok let me not say it.

Guess who?

RRji can definitely be Sivagami. No competitor.

Sravna might have a competitor for spiritual bahubali.

Some like...OK ok let me not say it.

Guess who?

RRji can definitely be Sivagami. No competitor.

Agreed!

RR ji is a Sivagami!

Lets see besides Sravna who can be a Bahubali?

Since Sravna is Amarendra Bahubali..Vaagmi ji can be Mahendra Bahubali and Krish Ji as Bhalladeva!LOL

Renukaji as Devasena or Avantika- more likely the latter.lol

Actually Devasena lacks diplomacy..Avantika is more of eye candy.

There should have been a Queen to Bhalladeva..would have made it more interesting..like a Mandodari types.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back