• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Azhagiri Worships at Tiruvarur temple

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Azhagiri also giving up hard core rationalist policies of the DMK and has worshiped at temples near Tiruvarur

| ???????????? ???????? ?????? Dinamalar

All the best

thanks RVR.

there are some people here and in other blogs, primarily brahmins who mock such acts.

my personal feeling, is that let people be. if they want to come back to practising the faith, welcome them. or atleast keep quiet. this is the best service i think, we can do to our religion and community.

here on one hand, we lament conversions, and on the other hand deride such acts. i would rather azhagiri or for that matter vayalar ravi, come to thiruvarur or gurvayoor than go to hajj.

the tamils have always been religious and as hindus, we should not let others fish in our supposedly troubled waters. as tambrams, if we really care about tamil hinduism, we should do our utmost to cement our common traditions such as praying together and appreciation of our tamil religious heritage.

Last edited:
Azagiri is the Chief Minister of Southern Tamil Nadu with Madurai as Capital.His Followers in our City says that even if Stalin wants to come to Madurai,he has to come only in Visa given by Azagiri.Let This be on one side....

He has already Demolished about 300 Temples in Madurai in the last 4 years.The people of Madurai will never Forget his Nasty behaviour towards Hindus.

No Hindu will forget MK's Statement about Lord Shri Ram.T.R.Balu openly spoke on Public Meetings that he was ashamed of being born in a Hindu Family.

Elections are Nearing.Collections of Vote are Pending.

Simmakkal Pilliar Temple which was permitted by a European Collector during 1880, was Targeted last year together with VOC Statue.BJP is the only party Opposed this Extreme Cruel attitude of Ruling DMK.

So Naturally Appearance before Hindu Gods and Stunts will become often Here after to Cheat Hindus for another Tenure.

Last edited:
Azhagiri

Many may, or not, be knowing this story actually reported in newspapers. This occurred after Azhagiri became a Central Minister. Last year or so there was heavy flooding in the rivers like Tungabhadra, etc. Mantralayam is situated on the bank of the river. The whole holy place submerged in water for more than a couple of days. After waters retreated there were hundreds of corpses even within the sacred precincts. Just about, a group of Tamils were stranded there too and they were perching on the terrace of a high rise hotel/building. There was not hope for them to be rescured. Providentially somebody suggested the group to sms Azhagiri and somebody did,too. And, Lo, Azhagiri had the sms, got in touch with the higherups in Hyderabad and arranged a chopper to lift these people off the terrace. And thus the stranded providentially escaped direct death or death by starvation. Be that as it may. It is just difficult to say whether they are anti-god or pro-god for the sake of votes. Or,maybe, providence acts through these people.

Azagiri is the Chief Minister of Southern Tamil Nadu with Madurai as Capital.His Followers in our City says that even if Stalin wants to come to Madurai,he has to come only in Visa given by Azagiri.Let This be on one side....

He has already Demolished about 300 Temples in Madurai in the last 4 years.The people of Madurai will never Forget his Nasty behaviour towards Hindus.

No Hindu will forget MK's Statement about Lord Shri Ram.T.R.Balu openly spoke on Public Meetings that he was ashamed of being born in a Hindu Family.

Elections are Nearing.Collections of Vote are Pending.

Simmakkal Pilliar Temple which was permitted by a European Collector during 1880, was Targeted last year together with VOC Statue.BJP is the only party Opposed this Extreme Cruel attitude of Ruling DMK.

So Naturally Appearance before Hindu Gods and Stunts will become often Here after to Cheat Hindus for another Tenure.

sankar,

it might help help put your note in perspective if you told them that you are also a member of BJP & RSS. i know you won't mind that.

alagiri is a man of controversy in tamil nadu, and it is well known about the rivalry with his brother. also the antecedents are well known, and it is in this context that i felt that let us leave him alone to find his peace, faith or hypocracy.

any other act of his is public game and i would have no objection.

thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back