• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

AUM in other religions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am reminded of a famous song of Kannadasan, which won him national award.

ராமன் என்பது கங்கை நதி Ramaa is Gangai river
அல்லா என்பது சிந்து நதி Allah is Sindhu river
இயேசு என்பது பொன்னி நதி Jesus is Ponni river
நதிகள் பிறக்குமிடம் பலவாகும் Rivers are born at different places
எல்லா நதிகளும் கலக்குமிடம் கடலாகும் All rivers mixes in the same sea

All the best

Last edited:
Respectable forum members,

I have deleted this message on Sow.Renukakarthikayan's suggestion. I value her reasons. She means well for the forum. Thank you Sow.Renukakarthikayan!

Cheers!

Last edited:
Sri.RVR Sir,

Kannadasan is a genious. We need more souls like Kannadasan, Yesudas, Shurdi Saibaba and more such mahans to bring harmony and unity in India.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Dear Raghy,
i have deleted the post i started.
I think you have a point and i would not want to put TB forum in any akward situation.

I am very sorry for starting this thread.
Dear Raghy, i would be very grateful if you too could delete a portion of your reply to be on the safer side.
renu

Last edited:
Sri Raghy,

I have edited my postings. Please modify your response to my postings suitably.

All the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back