• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Arkyam of water also looks similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sunkan

draft_lens3308252module29691532phot.jpg
Nothing impressed me more about the power of words than a segment of the movie, "What the Bleep Do We Know" that demonstrated the work of Dr Masaru Emoto. He has been researching the impact that words and music have on water crystals. The results are nothing short of amazing.

In the interest of full disclosure, I have to point out that there is quite a bit of controversy in the scientific community about his studies. I do not pretend to be a scientist, nor do I have the ability to reproduce his studies. But it is worthwhile to explore his theories, for they may have much to teach us. It is always good to keep an open mind. Think what we lost for so many years by denying the theories of Galileo.

The premise of the Messages from Water is that words can change the molecular structure of water. Water exposed to words like hate, or I want to kill you, or angry heavy metal music form incomplete, asymmetrical patterns. Water that has been exposed to positive words or music show complex and colorful snowflake patterns. The words of Love and Thanks produce the most beautiful water crystal, which is displayed at the top of this section.

"We must think in terms of vibrations to understand this. Everything that exists has a vibration. Water can be imprinted with vibrations. Many individuals are surprised to learn that spoken and written words also have vibrations. For example, beautiful words like love and gratitude have clear vibrations, while negative words have ugly, incoherent vibrations, which either create large distorted clusters or will not form clusters at all."
A Conversation with Masaru Emoto/Natural Awakenings/Dec 2008
you think our arkyam is also having the same effect here, or saying manthram with our hand covering the small chombu of water also has this effect ...looks like it they are following us or we them..the discovery is defenitely from our end. Even the rishis take water and curse, water can hear all good things let us throw water with ashirwaadam .what say you...sunkan

Last edited by a moderator:
More Pictures!

Thank you for the excellent article Madam!

Here are some more information:

The Power Of Words Over Water
Can water be affected by our words? Dr. Masaru Emoto, a Japanese scientist, believes so. And he has proof.

Dr. Emoto took water droplets, exposed them to various words, music, and environments, and froze them for three hours. He then examined the crystal formations under a dark field microscope. And he took photographs.
The results were totally mind-blowing.
Here’s a photo of ordinary water without any prayer spoken over it. The molecular structure is in disarray.
mail

The photo below is water after the prayer was said. It’s simply breathtaking. (I now have a great respect for praying before meals! More on this later.)

mail

Dr. Emoto also exposed water to Heavy Metal music. Here’s how it looks like. Looks sad if you ask me.
mail

To be Continued..

Last edited:
Article Continued..

Here’s water exposed to classical music and folk dance music.. Looks much better, right?
mail

Next, Dr. Emoto stuck a piece of paper with these words: “You make me sick. I will kill you.” Here’s how the frozen water droplets looks like under the microscope…

mail

Below is how water looked like with the words “Love” over it. The difference is amazing.

mail

Next, Dr. Emoto stuck a piece of paper with these words: “You make me sick. I will kill you.” Here’s how the frozen water droplets looks like under the microscope…

mail

Below is how water looked like with the words “Love” over it. The difference is amazing.

mail

This is Polluted water…
mail

This is water from Lourdes, France. Utterly beautiful, right?
mail

Wait A Minute—
Aren’t You Made Up Of Water?
Yes! 72% of your body is made up of water.
Imagine how your words affect your own body.
When you say, “I’m a failure,” or “I’m hopeless,” or “I won’t get well,” imagine how these words weaken your health.
Make a choice to say the best words out there. Say often, “I’m wonderful,” “I’m beautiful,” “I’m God’s child,” and “God has a great plan for my life!”

It’s not only water.
Dr. Emoto also experimented with cooked rice.
He placed one cup of cooked rice in two airtight jars. On one jar, he wrote, “I love you,” and on the other, “You fool.” Everyday for 30 days, Dr. Emoto would say these words to each jar of rice.
After 30 days, the “I love you” rice was still white. But the “You fool” rice was so rotten, it was black. How can you explain this?

mail

Just as a side note: When I was a child, my mother taught me to pray before meals. Now I realize it wasn’t just a nice thing to do. When I pray over my meal, I know a material transformation takes place in the molecular level of the food that I pray for. I say, “Be blessed,” to the water and food on the table—and I expect it to be blessed.
I encourage you to speak words of truth.
Dethrone the lies in your mind.
Say, “I’m beautiful.” Say, “I’m a wonderful person.” Say, “I have a great future.” Say, “I’m anointed. I’m strong. I’m blessed.”
Use your words to create your desired reality.
May your dreams come true!

i got this from there only sriram, anyway thanku for bringing it here...it just set me thinking what we see in old mythological stories where the rishi takes water and curses and now here is the proof...sunkan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back