• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Are You a Bucket-Filler or a Dipper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Praveen, i went through most of those articles in your 'blog'; some are very interesting, some i won't say boring but a bit too out of present day life-style. Although you seem to have gone through life in all its totality, only some like you are fortunate to have gone through that wonderful travel, you have become more of a philosopher, you have answer for every type of situations and questions. But, in our (i.e. people like me and like mine) mundane life, i have also tried to do the same thing i.e. being a bucket filler and i saw that i remained as a bucket filler and most of my colleagues remained as dippers; in fact, it went on for years; ultimately, i had to ration it, after a heavy scolding and pragmatic lessions from my better half, and now i feel that i am much better. Perhaps, these things work when we are amidst our own people, where like-minded people are larger in number, and in a heterogenous working climate where each competes with other (though not at all necessary) one becomes a 'pizhaika-thriyadavan' and everybody else starts 'thalaiyil milagai araikka'; anyway, you know things better. I have just tried to explain how i became a 'laughing stock' for all these niceties! However, i enjoyed reading your write-up. Eagerly awaiting to see some bucket fillers in and around the area i work. Thanks.

Don't worry ! mate !!
Better late than never !
U still have one million years left to accomplish what u desire !
I think saying "Sorry" and "thank u" are bucket fillers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back