• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

any method to recite adityahrudyam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear sir,
Is there any method to recite adityahrudyam or we can just like that recite the same whenever and whereever we are.
I heard it is one of the good slokas for attaining success in anything.
please advise
G.Kannan

Rishi Agastya revealed the Adityahridayam in a field of battle and that is where Sri Ramachandra Himself recited it. From this, (to me) it doesn't seem like there is any restriction on when it is to be recited.

What you have heard about the sloka comes from the Adityahridayam itself(adityahridayam punyam sarvashatru vinashanam jayavaham japennityam akshayam paramam shivam...).

Sirs,
Adithyahrudayam should not be recited after 12.00 noon and not at all in the evenings. It canbe recited in any format either as slogam or in any known musical format etc.

Dear Sri Gopalakrishnan Ji,

Will you please provide a topic for this thread, other than just 'General Discussion'? It seems you want to discuss 'Adityahridayam', and if so, please change the title.

If you do not know, please let me know and I will change it.

Regards,
KRS

Dear Sri Gopalakrishnan Ji,

Will you please provide a topic for this thread, other than just 'General Discussion'? It seems you want to discuss 'Adityahridayam', and if so, please change the title.

If you do not know, please let me know and I will change it.

Regards,
KRS

pLEASE CHANGE I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE

Adityahrudyam

Dear Mr.Gopalankannan,

I perform Adityahrudyam on daily basis in the morning between 4:30 and 5:00 am.

There are certain steps that need to be followed to complete this wonderful prayer..

I would just like to let you know the way Iam doing....I request all the interested members of this topic to advise me of anything wrong or to be included/excluded...

KINDLY EXCUSE ME FOR THE MISTAKES IN MY TRANSLITERATION IN ENGLISH...IT IS DIFFICULT FOR ME TO CONCENTRATE ON THE MINUTE DETAILS OF THE SANSKRIT SOUND THAT NEED TO BE PRESENTED IN ENGLISH VERSION.

ADITYAHRUDYAM...

STEP 1: AACHAMANAM

STEP 2: PRANAYAMAM

STEP 3: SANGALPAM...

MAMO PAATHA SAMASTHA DURI DAKSHYEDWARA
SRE PARMESWARA PREETHYARTHAM
SRI ADHITHYA HRUDIYA SOSTRA MAHAMAMTRASYA
JAPAM KARISHIYE..

OM ASYA SHEE ADITHYA HRUDIYA SOSTRA
MAHAMANTRASAYA, AGASTHIYO BRAHMA RISHI,
ANUSHTHUB CHANDAHA, SRI ADITHYAMANA
SURYA NARAYANO DEVATHA,
SARVATHRA JAYE SIDHIYARTHE JAPE VINIYOGA...

STEP 4: SURYA DHYANAM (PRAYER)

JAYATHI JAYATHI SURYAM,
SAPTHA LOKAIKA DEPPAKAM,
KIRINASAMETHA PAPAGNA DUKKHASAYA NAASAM,
ARUNAKAMYAM KAMYAM ADHIM ADHITYAMURTHIM
SAGALA BHUVANA VANDIYAM
BHASKARAM THAM NAMAMI...

STEP 5: TO RECITE ADHITYA HRUDIYAM SOSTARAM..

....MUST TO INCLUDE THIS LAST STANZA -

SURYAM SUNDRA LOKANAMRUDHYAM
VEDHAANDHA SARAM SIVAM
GNYANAM BRAHMAMAYAM SURESARAM
LOKAIKA SIDHDHASAYAM
INDRADHITYA NARADHIBAM
SURAGURA THYLOKIYACHUDAMIM
BRAHMA VISHNU SIVA SWARUBHRUDYAM
VANDE SADHA BHASKARAM
BHANO BHASKARA MAARTHANDA
CHANDARASME DIVAKARAH
AAYUR, AROGYAM, AISWARIYAM, SRIYAM
PUTHRAMCHAM DEHIME
ITHI SREE ADHITYA HRUDIYAM SOSTRAM SAMPURNAM

STEP 6 : AACHAMANAM

----------------------------------------------------

It is believed and I was told by my MOM that -

TO COME OUT OF A PARTICULAR ISSUE OF ACUTE NATURE AND TO ACHIEVE SUCCESS IN OUR ENDEAVORS, ADHITYA HRUDYAM TO BE RECITED 9 TIMES CONTINUOUSLY FOR 9 DAYS....

WITH HOLE HEARTED BELIEF AND DISCIPLINE ONE CAN EXPERIENCE THE DESIRED OUTCOME...

Hope the above would serve your purpose....

Cheers...

RAVI

Dear sir,
Is there any method to recite adityahrudyam or we can just like that recite the same whenever and whereever we are.
I heard it is one of the good slokas for attaining success in anything.
please advise
G.Kannan

:first: - C ravi ji !

Hats off to your reciting of " Adithya Hridhayam " , at a time , waiting and welcoming the Sunrise!
And because you have mentioned that 9 days of recital will suffice for success in one's endeavors , i suppose you are taking a share of success of others in your vicinity by reciting the prayers , on a daily basis !
So , let Success be shared amongst all , so that there is samathuvam !

Dear Mr.Gopalankanna,

Thank you for your consideration...

Consider this as my acknowledgement to your thank giving...

I am working in Dubai for the last 2 years. So it would be suitable to call me on my mobile.

Perhaps as a friend you can be in touch with me through email so that we can exchange good peace of information.

Please note my email ID

- [email protected]

Cheers...

RAVI

CRavi Ji,
What is your mobile number great i will call you and thank
G.Kannan

Dear Mr.Gopalankannan,

If you are in Chennai, I can buy a pocket size ADITYAHRUDIYAM book from GIRI TRADERS, located very close to KAPALESWARAR TEMPLE, MYLAPORE...

Cheers..

RAVI

Mr.Gopalankannan,

If you are in Chennai, You can buy a pocket size ADITYAHRUDIYAM book from GIRI TRADERS, located very close to KAPALESWARAR TEMPLE, MYLAPORE...

Cheers..

RAVI

The Dhyaanam slokam of Aadityahridayam is not always printed in most slokam books. Thanks for sharing that one. I am going to sincerely recite it in the "proper" way from now on.
Keep up the good work!

Sukshma Iyer

I chant it as part of my daily morning Sandhya Vandanam. The closer you chant it to the Sandhya-kaalam, the more benefits will accrue to you, in my experience.

Dear Mr.Gopalankannan,

I perform Adityahrudyam on daily basis in the morning between 4:30 and 5:00 am.

There are certain steps that need to be followed to complete this wonderful prayer..

I would just like to let you know the way Iam doing....I request all the interested members of this topic to advise me of anything wrong or to be included/excluded...

KINDLY EXCUSE ME FOR THE MISTAKES IN MY TRANSLITERATION IN ENGLISH...IT IS DIFFICULT FOR ME TO CONCENTRATE ON THE MINUTE DETAILS OF THE SANSKRIT SOUND THAT NEED TO BE PRESENTED IN ENGLISH VERSION.

ADITYAHRUDYAM...

STEP 1: AACHAMANAM

STEP 2: PRANAYAMAM

STEP 3: SANGALPAM...

MAMO PAATHA SAMASTHA DURI DAKSHYEDWARA
SRE PARMESWARA PREETHYARTHAM
SRI ADHITHYA HRUDIYA SOSTRA MAHAMAMTRASYA
JAPAM KARISHIYE..

OM ASYA SHEE ADITHYA HRUDIYA SOSTRA
MAHAMANTRASAYA, AGASTHIYO BRAHMA RISHI,
ANUSHTHUB CHANDAHA, SRI ADITHYAMANA
SURYA NARAYANO DEVATHA,
SARVATHRA JAYE SIDHIYARTHE JAPE VINIYOGA...

STEP 4: SURYA DHYANAM (PRAYER)

JAYATHI JAYATHI SURYAM,
SAPTHA LOKAIKA DEPPAKAM,
KIRINASAMETHA PAPAGNA DUKKHASAYA NAASAM,
ARUNAKAMYAM KAMYAM ADHIM ADHITYAMURTHIM
SAGALA BHUVANA VANDIYAM
BHASKARAM THAM NAMAMI...

STEP 5: TO RECITE ADHITYA HRUDIYAM SOSTARAM..

Herewith I am enclosing the web link to the download of this mantram in english for the members utilization.

http://www.bharatiweb.com/English/Aditya%20Hridayam%20Eng%20v2.pdf

Pranam,
L.Srinivas

Last edited:
Aadhiya Hrudhyam

Dear Sir,
Aadhiya Hrudhyam should be recited in morning only
1)i.e @ suriyaudhyam.It should not be recited @ any cost in evening

2) It should be recited in the multiples of three. If you tell 3 times only equals one time palan. If you receit 6 times equals 2 time palan.As per srinikam we do sangalpam no problem. This is very effective mantra. Pray with full belif & whole heartedly. If any body needs I can attach mp3 for proper pronunciation, because we should do mistakes in pronuncing slokas.Till memorising we hear this mp3 & hav book in hand so that no mistakes will be there . If anybody gets guru getting this from him will be very very good.

Thanks a lot
sridhar.s

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back