• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

An open invitation to physics labs - Chance to test spiritual energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

sravna

I invite physics labs anywhere in the world to test the existence of energy beyond physical energy i.,e what I call as spiritual energy

My claims are as follows:

1. Spiritual energy is real just like physical energy
2. In fact spiritual energy is even more real than physical energy because it can spiritualize anything physical i.e., make it vanish from space and time
3. Spiritual energy is harmonizing in nature. It integrates unlike physical energy which acts by force and is disintegrating in influence.

What I suggest is that the lab can create powerful physical energy which I can show will considerably start to decrease in force and even vanish given sufficient time when it is under the influence of spiritual energy. This can be shown to prove the above three claims I have made.

Most significantly it can reveal to the world and to science a new type of reality itself that is beneath space and time.

Physics labs just shouldn't miss the opportunity.

Dear Mr Sravana:
Visiting this forum after a long time. Each time I visit there is a thread or two about 'spirituality'.
No scientists ever reads this forum. Mostly there are retired people looking to kill time that read this section.

What is your motivation to keep on bringing this spirituality thing over months and years? There are no new converts.
Do you want to prove you are endowed with powers and you want all these retired people to cheer?

Dear Mr Sravana:
Visiting this forum after a long time. Each time I visit there is a thread or two about 'spirituality'.
No scientists ever reads this forum. Mostly there are retired people looking to kill time that read this section.

What is your motivation to keep on bringing this spirituality thing over months and years? There are no new converts.
Do you want to prove you are endowed with powers and you want all these retired phri eople to cheer?

Dear Shri a-TB,

I understand that very few scientists read this forum. But I have also put up the invitation on my website and am serious about making people understand that there is spiritual energy. Think about it for a moment. What if you can come to know that there is totally new type of energy beyond what we know from science? Won't that be a momentous discovery and if there is an opportunity to test should we not take it up in real earnest? Imagine what it can do to our knowledge and to our day to day lives?

So it is definitely beyond the petty considerations of wanting to show power but a larger objective of contributing to considerable expansion of our knowledge about reality

Dear Shri a-TB,

Think about it for a moment. What if you can come to know that there is totally new type of energy beyond what we know from science? Won't that be a momentous discovery and if there is an opportunity to test should we not take it up in real earnest? Imagine what it can do to our knowledge and to our day to day lives?

So it is definitely beyond the petty considerations of wanting to show power but a larger objective of contributing to considerable expansion of our knowledge about reality

Mr. Sravna,

Appreciate your interest on the topic of Spiritual energy and your efforts to prove it.

Several scientific studies have already been conducted in the western countries and books have been written on related topics. Some research on the topic would well save your time, efforts, energy and resources.

For starters, here goes: http://www.forbes.com/sites/alicegw...n-can-actually-change-the-brain/#7699871e7023

http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-1279...ges-your-brain-a-neuroscientist-explains.html

http://www.chopra.com/ccl/what-happens-to-the-brain-during-meditation

Best wishes

Mr. Sravna,

Appreciate your interest on the topic of Spiritual energy and your efforts to prove it.

Several scientific studies have already been conducted in the western countries and books have been written on related topics. Some research on the topic would well save your time, efforts, energy and resources.

For starters, here goes: http://www.forbes.com/sites/alicegw...n-can-actually-change-the-brain/#7699871e7023

http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-1279...ges-your-brain-a-neuroscientist-explains.html

http://www.chopra.com/ccl/what-happens-to-the-brain-during-meditation

Best wishes

Dear Madam,

I believe the reason why spirituality is not properly acknowledged is that even if one can show truths like positive effects of meditation, they are explained in terms of the activities of the brain. So one is not trying to think beyond the brain and explore the possibility of an independent entity such as mind whose activity is actually causing it.

I believe only when that is acknowledged spirituality will get its due and my attempts are focused in that direction.

Last edited:
Dear Madam,

I believe the reason why spirituality is not properly acknowledged is that even if one can show truths like positive effects of meditation, they are explained in terms of the activities of the brain. So one is not trying to think beyond the brain and explore the possibility of an independent entity such as mind whose activity is actually causing it.

I believe only when that is acknowledged spirituality will get its due and my attempts are focused in that direction.

Well said Sravnaji! Wish you all the best in your endeavor!

Sravna...if you already firmly believe your claims as listed...why do you need to prove it?

Have you thought the wastage of money in any project that has not much benefit to humans?

If you ask me personally even I feel space projects of sending rockets to space and everyone getting excited about it are a sheer waste of money when millions in the world do not even know when their next meal will come.

Putting everything to good use is what spirituality is all about.

Projects need sponsors and investments....time and money too.

What do you actually intend to prove to the world that the world does not already know?

Sravna...if you already firmly believe your claims as listed...why do you need to prove it?

Have you thought the wastage of money in any project that has not much benefit to humans?

If you ask me personally even I feel space projects of sending rockets to space and everyone getting excited about it are a sheer waste of money when millions in the world do not even know when their next meal will come.

Putting everything to good use is what spirituality is all about.

Projects need sponsors and investments....time and money too.

What do you actually intend to prove to the world that the world does not already know?

Dear Renuka,

Tell me frankly. Do people really believe that spiritual energy is real just like physical energy? I would like to prove that.

Dear Renuka,

When there is belief there is interest. When there is interest knowledge grows and that can help everybody. Without belief nobody really cares and precious knowledge remains untapped.

Dear Renuka,

When there is belief there is interest. When there is interest knowledge grows and that can help everybody. Without belief nobody really cares and precious knowledge remains untapped.
Dear sravnaji,
It is a useful project and I.appreciate your efforts and wish you success. The Kumudam magazine used to regularly request its readers to do koottu prarthanai for solving worldly life's problems of its readers. You may try that method in a better organised way and carefully compile data.

To start with, I have right now a problem and I find myself in helpless situation. I need divine intervention. Could you take this up without asking for my spatial coordinates, tags like name or details of the problem?

Please try. No one need raise questions about the problem. I may not answer.

Dear Shri Vaagmi,

Thank you for your suggestions.

What I found out is the following regarding treating a person for health problem:

1. The person who has the problem can be remotely treated
2. The person need not tell me about the problem
3. The person need not reveal any other details like name etc.
4. The person need not communicate with me at all. Someone can say that Mr.X has a problem and solve the problem of X.

How can all this be possible given the laws of science? That is the reason there is strong case for something deeper existing beyond those which we can see and measure.

Right now I am not giving a lot of focus to this project because I am busy preparing coaching material for reasoning exams. I hope to take this up in earnest may be in 3 -4 months. But I will be participating in the discussions and be expressing my views.

1. The person who has the problem can be remotely treated
2. The person need not tell me about the problem
3. The person need not reveal any other details like name etc.
4. The person need not communicate with me at all. Someone can say that Mr.X has a problem and solve the problem of X.

Dear Sravna,

These are only possible if you are Omnipresent,Omnipotent and Omniscient.

Which I feel you know the answer.

I am going to blunt here.

You might get some supportive replies from some members who might not actually have a great idea on how the human mind works...I am not looking down upon the perception of others but from my professional experience I am able to identify a problem when I see one.

My sincere advise to you is .....Please stop destroying yourself.

Dear Sravna,

Dear Renuka,

I know it is hard to believe but I have done such cures.

It is possible to believe if one believes in soul, mind and body model of self. What we see at the level of the body is what we believe. Things can happen at the level of mind and soul which has an effect at the level of body. This routinely happens as our thoughts are the product of mind but we are not surprised because it routinely happens and we try to explain it using body level only. Some people are actually able to project spiritual energy from the mind into the external reality. The mind being at the inner level is privy to all the things that I mentioned in my previous post and able to project the spiritual energy to the exact person.

The above is just still a vague notion and I am trying to understand it better.

Last edited:
Dear Sravna,

I am going to blunt here.

You might get some supportive replies from some members who might not actually have a great idea on how the human mind works...I am not looking down upon the perception of others but from my professional experience I am able to identify a problem when I see one.

My sincere advise to you is .....Please stop destroying yourself.

Copernickus was considered mad and was hounded.
Plato was considered a heretic and was given poison.

All out of the box ideas have to be pursued to their logical end.

This is the path of evolution.

Such efforts need to be supported benignly in the start and actively later if there are signs of truth there.

Downright condemning is a damper to human endeavour.

Dear sravnaji,

To start with, I have right now a problem and I find myself in helpless situation. I need divine intervention. Could you take this up without asking for my spatial coordinates, tags like name or details of the problem?

This is "எத்த தின்னா பித்தம் தெளியும் " Trap ! I was in this desperate situation once and came out of it . some good souls were suggesting all these Spiritual Solutions But I am not sure if it was due to or Inspite spiritual energy! I wish your get over your problem soon!

Such efforts need to be supported benignly in the start and actively later if there are signs of truth there.

Thank you sir.

To explain more on how it is possible to work on seemingly no information:

When the mind is interconnected with other entities is when we can call it spiritual and the extent of spirituality depending on the extent of interconnectedness. Its energy is then spiritual in nature and because of the interconnectedness it is able to transfer the energy to other entities.

Dear Vaagmi Ji,

It might be fun for some to find some situations amusing.

I am not condemning Sravna's ability at all.

I am just cautioning him cos personally I feel there is no need to prove spiritual powers or energy.

Energy is Energy...it can not be destroyed..it has many forms...we all know that.

So it comes as no surprise that even spiritual energy could exists.

I was just advising Sravna from a practical point of view and to thread with caution.

Dear Vaagmi Ji,

It might be fun for some to find some situations amusing.

I am not condemning Sravna's ability at all.

I am just cautioning him cos personally I feel there is no need to prove spiritual powers or energy.

Energy is Energy...it can not be destroyed..it has many forms...we all know that.

So it comes as no surprise that even spiritual energy could exists.

I was just advising Sravna from a practical point of view and to thread with caution.
Energy is energy. Ok. But energy needs a medium to manifest and travel. Otherwise energy will remain just an abstract entity.
Spiritual energy as pursued by sravnaji is yet to be defined and mapped. Let him do that. That is my request.

The Kumudam magazine used to regularly request its readers to do koottu prarthanai for solving worldly life's problems of its readers. You may try that method in a better organised way and carefully compile data.

Dear Vaagmiji

I am aware of the Kumudam Kootu Prathanai and know of many people seriously following the same and I am not aware whether they maintain a data of how successful those prayers were . But in one aspect joint prayers have a good effect both for the individual ( as it helps him/ her to take a break from his/her schedule topray for others and develop a more expanded outlook ) as well as for the person whom it is prayed ( as it gives them emotional strength that others are praying for him ) .
I am not part of any Kumudam Joint Prayer club but in my daily prayers I pray for people who go through challenging times and will also send prayers for you . Hope your problem gets resolved soon .

Dear sravnaji,

Dear Shri Vaagmi,

Just reread this post and so responding. Yes I will take up the problem. You do not have to give details but let me know the progress .

Dear Shri Vaagmi,

If physical health problem, most likely will get resolved soon. Mind related problems are likely to take longer. I believe when it works, the problem will get resolved in a natural way. Though may not be applicable to you let me add this as general information. Mind related problems will not get resolved the way one wants if it is against righteousness but it is likely the person himself may see reason eventually.

Dear Renuka,

That's the spirit, Sravana ji. I also do believe in existence of spiritual energies as such support your position and wish you good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back